1. Like the site? Help us keep it running! For $5 you can help keep the site running smoothly and disable ads for life. The site is funded by donations like this and minimal ad revenue: Click here to donate $5. Thank you!

Hangout

Discussion in 'General (Off Topic Lounge)' started by DrNeko, Jun 30, 2019.  |  Print Topic

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 3 users.
  1. DrNeko
    Adorable

DrNeko Hot Cookie
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +18 / 0 / -0
    "This is Terra. There is only brother and sister here. There is no such thing as a different people, only organism and stress. Who of us here can't say that the manifestations of their mind does directly impact the secretion of their own hormones and that if they were to concentrate on where all of the love is coming from and going to for long enough, they will simply start to feel it? That is the power of the suggestion of the word love and what it will do to your heart if you choose to feel it right now! There are also those with the very feeble minds out there that choose to hold on to all of the hate as tightly as they possibly can and hurt themselves with it over and over and over again rather then to forgive it and forget about it. Do not let those who choose to feel all of the hate share it with you! They are the vulnerable carriers and spreaders of toxic psychology and their infection is blocking all of the love from reaching others around them and that has led our entire specie in to degeneracy. That warm and energetic feeling of excitement you sometimes get in your spine is indeed a rare one and that is why you sometimes forget that it is there. Switch it on right now and leave it on for the rest of your entire life. Do not let your mind manifest distractions from this feeling anymore. Love. We are not a solid. We are all exactly the same organism further broken down and each acting as a separate individual nerve receptor and although we all experience exactly the same things at different times, they are still exactly the same things and the common blind eye turned to those suffering receivers is how our brother and sister became our neighbor and it is also how our neighbor became our enemy! Let it be a new specie should anything happen to the old one. One where all of the lives are really one simple life in many pieces. God save the oldest person on in the world today! They have survived the longest out of everyone on Earth! The DNA in their blood is the most advanced of my entire specie and that makes them the one true royal imperial! I love to exist? Existence is a God and it would be sacrilegious and even ungrateful to ignore the future of all of our bloodlines. The future of our entire specie depends upon the unity of each individual right now! Goodwill to all men and women and world peace. We do after all have a planet to save." ~ Dr Neko.

#1 DrNeko, Jun 30, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 1, 2019
  2. DrNeko
    Adorable

DrNeko Hot Cookie
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +18 / 0 / -0

#2 DrNeko, Jun 30, 2019
  3. Jo A
    Innocent

Jo A Reliable Advisor
    Premium Supporter Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +647 / 0 / -0
    Thank you and this is wonderful.

Welcome to a safe place to be you.

I am blessed with an Angel that showed me love and how to love myself so I could accept myself as non binary.

I have never been happier.

Peace of Mind and Soul to you dear person - Jo A

4. DrNeko
    Adorable

DrNeko Hot Cookie
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +18 / 0 / -0
    Hello. :) 

#4 DrNeko, Jun 30, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 30, 2019
  5. Jo A
    Innocent

Jo A Reliable Advisor
    Premium Supporter Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +647 / 0 / -0
    So, other than giving the meaning of being whole - What are your wishes?

6. DrNeko
    Adorable

DrNeko Hot Cookie
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +18 / 0 / -0
    I want a nice cup of tea. lol

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  7. DrNeko
    Adorable

DrNeko Hot Cookie
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +18 / 0 / -0

#7 DrNeko, Jul 1, 2019
  8. DrNeko
    Adorable

DrNeko Hot Cookie
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +18 / 0 / -0
  9. DrNeko
    Adorable

DrNeko Hot Cookie
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +18 / 0 / -0
    "The mind is like a video recorder. Please use it to record all of the good times and then watch all of the good times as often as you can throughout your whole life. They are your stimulation and that is your motivation. It is your duty to your loved ones to erase any bad times! Do it! Do for them! Do it right now!" ~ Dr Neko.

10. DrNeko
    Adorable

DrNeko Hot Cookie
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +18 / 0 / -0
    "When life gives you lemons, your supposed to juice one, mix 4x liters of water to the juice and drink it all day. Do not worry too much about
    the citric acidity and the erosion of enamel upon your shiny teeth. After all, this is only for when life gives you lemons. I like to slice the peel up, boil the peel and eat the peel for breakfast all along with the flesh and a cup of fresh oats and all of that lasts me up until lunchtime. The little yellow-mellow fellows only carry around 24 calories and after drinking at least one of the liters for breakfast and continuing your day with a Sugar-FREE chewing gum, your mind will feel refreshed at all times and your dentist will be proud of you!"

"Too much citric acid is very naughty! However... There is nothing wrong with starting every single like this using apples and pears! The peel may be substituted with an extra apple at around 116 calories each or an extra pear at around 101 calories. Make that around 232 (Apple) or 202 (Pear), depending on which one you're going for. Should you be enjoying this and you find yourself losing weight, play around with it some more because once you get a good portion your essential vitamins and minerals on one dish you can then go on set up your perfect meal-plans for breakfast, lunch and dinner." ~ DrNeko.

#10 DrNeko, Jul 6, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 6, 2019
  11. Jianghu
    Procrastinating

Jianghu I got a big mouth
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +227 / 0 / -0
    Here are some of the thoughts I especially like... from the FIRST manifesto ( "This is Terra...")

#11 Jianghu, Jul 6, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 6, 2019
  12. DrNeko
    Adorable

DrNeko Hot Cookie
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +18 / 0 / -0
    You enjoy passion. You generate love.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 6, 2019 ---

#12 DrNeko, Jul 6, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 7, 2019
  13. DrNeko
    Adorable

DrNeko Hot Cookie
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +18 / 0 / -0
    "There are three kinds of personalities in this world. Warm, cold and many individuals using various social processing to determine and equally distribute warm and cold. Warm. Feeling the love being generated in our spines right now and spreading it. Cold. Never being able to escape the hate because it is important to them. The rest who are stuck in limbo. If they require love to be showered upon them first then they judge the difference between love and hate and that is also how they hurt themselves. Does it not work that way in the 'real world' ladies and gentlemen? Is there no such thing as 'happy endings' either? Perhaps life is about how others treat you!? Receiving the signals of others and constantly reverse engineering those signals until the hate is detected!? Do we return what hate we discover!? What if we have made a mistake and it is far too late? Your life is what YOU make it! Emotional well-being and mental health is dependent upon registering only positive emotions. Your feelings are a like a video recorder. Only record positive emotions from now on. Reset your default human settings and banish everything toxic from your reality once and for all!" ~ DrNeko.

#13 DrNeko, Jul 7, 2019
  14. Jianghu
    Procrastinating

Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +227 / 0 / -0
    Hey Dr N, I think you're the one generating the love... I'm just enjoying it :) 

Ha ha, that's a good one... I'm trying to figure out how your social processing works (or did you finally break free of it ? A lot of us are still stuck...)

that's so true... now your broadcast is starting to hurt my ears...

Gonna keep trying. But some of my knobs and switches have fallen off, and my circuits aren't working too well. Actually, they never did.

We just have to work with what we have...

#14 Jianghu, Jul 7, 2019
  15. DrNeko
    Adorable

DrNeko Hot Cookie
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +18 / 0 / -0
    Will you remember me when you are upset? Will you smile once more?

You're too good to relive any one of the bad times Jianghu. We all are! Life is too short for the bad times too.

True. :) 

It's not easy Jianghu.

I have an idea. Please tell me what the most important thing in your life is?

#15 DrNeko, Jul 7, 2019
  16. Jianghu
    Procrastinating

Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +227 / 0 / -0
    Tell me about it ... Wasted too much time "reverse engineering" to find bulls*t as u said.

Exploring every continent and every culture in the world - like, never staying in the same place more than a few weeks - and sharing the craziness of life with kind, interesting people. I do it regularly, but ideally 365 days a year. Cos life is short, right.

Kinda like this site, actually... though I'm stuck in front of my computer, lol.

How about you Dr N. But I know the answer - love !
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 7, 2019 ---
    Yes - I will suddenly see an "upside down cat" ...

#16 Jianghu, Jul 7, 2019
  17. DrNeko
    Adorable

DrNeko Hot Cookie
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +18 / 0 / -0
    Exploring every continent and every culture in the world. That's certainly a respectful thing to do. The reason I asked was I wanted to next ask if you could describe the kinds of feelings you experience when you plan these journey's?

18. DrNeko
    Adorable

DrNeko Hot Cookie
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +18 / 0 / -0
    "Friends... Do me a favor my friends... Think of all of the good times. Are they not better than the bad times?" ~ DrNeko.

19. Jianghu
    Procrastinating

Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +227 / 0 / -0
    My first thought was... joy, excitement. But on a deeper level - fulfilled ? blessed ? grateful ?

How about you Dr N, when you're not sending out messages to the Universe, how do you hold on to the good times ?

Yes - but for some people, the bad times can mess up the brain beyond repair. So how do we reverse that ? Don't look at me - you're the Doc :) 

#19 Jianghu, Jul 8, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 8, 2019
  20. DrNeko
    Adorable

DrNeko Hot Cookie
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +18 / 0 / -0
    That is exactly what I was looking for! This is when you are in an extrovert state of mind and mostly distracted by the lifting manifestations of exploring. The warm energy that grows inside your abdomen is your passion and we call this good feelings. It is the real you Jianghu. It starts small and grows and the more passionate that you get, the more it grows and the more of an extrovert state of mind you will be in. It is the cycle of true our feelings.

I make shows for my website. Entertainment means to me what exploring means to you. :) 

Reminding others like Jianghu that although the good times do not save us from the bad times, they do put a stop to the suffering when one chooses to let go.

I am very sorry for our poor friends who are not yet at piece. However... It is not too late for them and one day maybe I will learn to speak the right words to the right number of ears and reach the right minds from that day forth.

#20 DrNeko, Jul 8, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 8, 2019

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.