1. Like the site? Help us keep it running! For $5 you can help keep the site running smoothly and disable ads for life. The site is funded by donations like this and minimal ad revenue: Click here to donate $5. Thank you!

Gym class binding?

Discussion in 'Transgender' started by MarkingArt, Jan 9, 2018.  |  Print Topic

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
  1. MarkingArt

MarkingArt Lurker

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    i know there are lots of threads for binding in gym class, but I’m still having issues. I’m registered as male and nobody in the school knows I’m trans (I’m ftm). I’m very large chested and the rest of my body is very thin, so if I used a sports bra i’d stick out like a sore thumb. My binder doesn’t really constrict my breathing exactly, but it hurts my ribs and back. It’s bitcoin too small, nor does it dig into my skin. But I have to run a lot, and I’m having a lot of difficulty remaining patient trying to bind like this. Any tips?

2. AkiraYamamoto
    Artistic

AkiraYamamoto Wang Zhu 王 祝 ♉
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +162 / 0 / -0
    Hello, I'm also ftm. have a question, which binder do you use? I have a similar body type to yours and it's really hard for me to do gym class without a binder. I use a shitty homemade one and it also hurts like hell. However I have a friend from the US and he ordered me a gc2b binder. But for the homemade one I used stretchy yoga tights, and cut them into straps that I wrapped around my chest. I don't really recommend it but yeah.... Best of luck!

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.