1. Like the site? Help us keep it running! For $5 you can help keep the site running smoothly and disable ads for life. The site is funded by donations like this and minimal ad revenue: Click here to donate $5. Thank you!

Gay Grindr experiences around the world.

Discussion in 'Gay' started by illuminati001, Sep 24, 2018.  |  Print Topic

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 11 users.
  1. illuminati001
    Depressed

illuminati001 Cuddles plx
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +344 / 0 / -9
    This thread is all about grindr experiences around the world and if you want to share them.
    In my experience with only the app, I recently made an account and initially put a picture WITH the face IN PAKISTAN. Guess what? Notifications and notifications, messages and messages AND I WAS INTERNALLY SCREAMING. The pic couldnt be deleted nor changed asap cuz moderation required to change and I deleted and recreated the account this time putting only the body xD. I was basically only in underwear and after the recreation in a span of 24 hrs i recieved about 106 messages. Initiation were mostly by either "hi" or "age area role". I never initiated. My body wasnt even that good so this makes me believe that pakistani gays are just abnormally thirsty xD but i dare say i never felt more empowered xD. It was very unexpected and gave me a new perspective of this whole thing in a way especially considering how conservative my country is. So this thread is alll about things like these and it would be greatly appreciated if you can provide some experiences like this. Funny weird scary everything's allowed.

2. Being.
    No Mood

Being. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +1,952 / 1 / -13
    I got asked if I wanted 420. Deleted the app. Scruff is way better.

3. illuminati001
    Depressed

Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +344 / 0 / -9
    Grindr is totally wild and weird not gonna lie xD. One guy kept messaging me even tho i never replied to him and was like "we will have such fun you would remember me" and went a little graphic and another was like "i want to lick your whole body". I dont know if i feel happy or glad this aint my real life xD.
    --- Double Post Merged, Sep 24, 2018 ---
    But yes other apps are 100 times better.

4. Being.
    No Mood

Being. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +1,952 / 1 / -13
    Although scruff has it's characters as well.

The guy opened with nudes, invited me to stay at his farm and would love to "chill" with me. Then proceeded to say he didn't mean anything sexual by it and just wanted workers. :D 

Free workers. For "accommodation". :p 

#4 Being., Sep 24, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 24, 2018
  5. illuminati001
    Depressed

Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +344 / 0 / -9
    What lmao. Gay dating apps are real wild.

6. Being.
    No Mood

Being. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +1,952 / 1 / -13
    They really are. I haven't found anyone actually serious about meeting yet though :D 

One guy was like "I want to date you and meet you" then "oh by they way I've been out drunk and kissing lots of guys, I'm so naughty" like bitch, how am I supposed to take that information?

And then you have the guys who want nudes then disappear

Or the "if only distance" guys

And the do things on video for me guys.

7. illuminati001
    Depressed

Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +344 / 0 / -9
    Surprisingly in my experience they weren't exactly lying about their sizes tho... I would never imagine a guy telling me he has a 5 which average and perfectly fine also better than the exaggerated sizes on the app. Also they didnt disrespect me as in calling me names when i ignored them all of a sudden after looking at their images.... Okay i am sorry i am mean af but still lol.
    In my case ALL of them wanted sex. All of them were specifically asking about bed role, age and place like

8. Being.
    No Mood

Being. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +1,952 / 1 / -13
    Maybe you are more desirable.
    Not many guys want cute chubby guys here. I'm a niche market. Fuck my life.

9. illuminati001
    Depressed

Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +344 / 0 / -9
    I am so not my body wasnt even that good maybe the angles and lighting did the trick honestly. Even without a pic tho like 4 ppl messaged and asked for the same 3 questions. I am telling ya its only my place grindr guys here are totally thirsty.
    Maybe even the fact that i put my age 18 in the profile attracted creeps too

10. Being.
    No Mood

Being. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +1,952 / 1 / -13
    Well, no amount of lighting can make mine look good. So you have something there.

Then how old are you? XD

11. illuminati001
    Depressed

Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +344 / 0 / -9
    I am irl 18 too. Honestly tho i look skinny and well I gained weight after exercising and thats how i have a mildly good lookin body maybe and the angles and lighting did play a good role and i feel like the pic was like telling a lie lol.

12. Being.
    No Mood

Being. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +1,952 / 1 / -13
    That's how I've been feeling when I have s picture of me with a beard, but then I've had to shave recently. I'm like, if anyone does want me they'll be missing the beard haha. You know, cause I'm on of those all about the bears and hair apps xD

13. illuminati001
    Depressed

Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +344 / 0 / -9
    I swear i found a reliable and safe person and secured him for future endeavors. I was hasty and not thinking straight and called it off but hes secured if i ever want anything in the future. All the time i felt like i was telling a lie cuz the pics i sent of my face and ish were exagerratingly better than the actual me.

14. Being.
    No Mood

Being. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +1,952 / 1 / -13
    Great. Good luck!
    I can't secure anyone with my repulsive body.

15. illuminati001
    Depressed

Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +344 / 0 / -9
    Dudeee dont think like that!!! If you were here on grindr i can gurantee that you would easily be able to secure people except you wouldnt know if its safe with them or not. Also beauty is in the eye of the beholder and if there are many who dont find you attractive there will definitely be others who will!! You just need confidence and a flirty aura and i would do it with you lol. Frankly tho when it comes to the actual thing looks dont help much you cant even see all of it anyways.

16. flyboy15
    Cheeky

flyboy15 Invisible
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +338 / 0 / -0
    I have either met younger guys who just want money, or older guys who just want head because their wives wont do it lol. Only actually met up once. Talked to a younger guy for like two months, finally drove to meet him. 5 hours to spend weekend with someone i never met lol. Had a fun weekend, and never heard from him again ;p. Most guys just want chat/pics.

Sent from my VS501 using Tapatalk

17. illuminati001
    Depressed

Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +344 / 0 / -9
    Exactly. Thats what makes grindr here different. They all thirsty here who want sex no joke. There was a guy who told me he would pay me to GIVE oral. I am not going to lie but that statement boosted my confidence like no other comment xD. I was shocked at the paid people tho like thats prostitution and even that is performed. It all felt unrealistic. I also thought before joining grindr that it would be like that but it was completely different. Though its nice to be able to talk to strangers and just be friends you know. Not at all possible here lol.

18. mask1985
    Dreaming

mask1985 Shy bi guy
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +458 / 0 / -2
    This is very interesting stuff because I've been on Grindr for a little while now. I did it initially as more of a social experiment but I'm finding it fascinating.

Most people on here know I am attracted to and get on better with younger guys and from my experience there are plenty out there who seem to like me, either as a one-off or for something more.

I have had all the usual unsolicited dick pics, some interest in sub/Dom stuff, one guy who wants to do my housework dressed in a nappy [I'm still considering taking him up on this], one amazing hookup who has now disappeared and actually a few pretty decent conversations. Generally though its for the very horny who want "right now" and whilst I'm not against this I personally am after something longer term.

I have actually met someone on another app who I really like and we have been out together - I am also doing an overnight adventure with him and he has suggested we have a holiday and attend a music festival together so it seems he must quite like me too - I'm not rushing to conclusions though but maybe my days on Grindr are numbered.

19. flyboy15
    Cheeky

flyboy15 Invisible
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +338 / 0 / -0
    House work in a nappy lol...interesting, I would enjoy being on either side of that equation. But yes, once in a while you can get lucky and find some meaningful people and conversations....but I havnt found much of that myself. Now, I'm all about having some fun as well.....but it would be nice to make some sort of connection eventually.

Sent from my VS501 using Tapatalk

20. Bornunderabadsign

Bornunderabadsign Addictive Contributor
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +118 / 0 / -0
    I tried Grindr for a couple of months and decided it wasn't for me. I live in the Southeastern U.S.A and let me tell you the guys here are very horny but they only respond to guys who are of certain builds.
    They may make an exception if a guy is a top who is very well hung but if you are a heavy who is in the average to below average range they usually are not interested. Although there was that one skinny little thing that was into a feeder/feede relationship which was strange and kinky but not my cup of tea.
    Also there seemed to be too many requests for anonymous sex and lots of requests for pics. It might be good for many people it's just not for me.

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.