1. Like the site? Help us keep it running! For $5 you can help keep the site running smoothly and disable ads for life. The site is funded by donations like this and minimal ad revenue: Click here to donate $5. Thank you!

Adult Content Grey Ace but..

Discussion in 'Asexual & Grey-Ace' started by Prince Yu, Jul 29, 2020.  |  Print Topic

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
  1. Prince Yu

Prince Yu Lurker

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Hi, I have a question for other aces or grey aces.

I've experienced that I'm not really into having sex itself but I enjoy teasing my partner. So I enjoy pleasing others but I don't wanna get touched...
    For me it disgusts me if someone tries to touch my body but not the other way around.. at least that's the only form which is sometimes acceptable for me.
    Most of the time I need a lot of space and time for myself. I don't have a need more a dislike for being touched, hugged or kissed.
    Do others experience something like this too?

2. JustAnji

JustAnji Greenhorn
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0
    Hello, I can't say I have this experience, but my friend has expressed something similar that would rather please her parter than be pleased. It's ok to need space, or not like things. You are in charge of what you like and your boundaries <3
    ~Anji

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.