1. Like the site? Help us keep it running! For $5 you can help keep the site running smoothly and disable ads for life. The site is funded by donations like this and minimal ad revenue: Click here to donate $5. Thank you!

Give me the names of your celebrity crush

Discussion in 'Lesbian' started by OneCheekWonder, May 22, 2020.  |  Print Topic

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 20 users.
  1. OneCheekWonder
    Lonely

OneCheekWonder Greenhorn

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0
    I personally like Kristen Stewart, but Halsey is another one of my celebrity crushes. <3

2. starlightprincess

starlightprincess Well-Known Contributor
    Moderator Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +310 / 0 / -1
    Zendaya, 90s Nicole Kidman (Moulin Rouge days, that red hair is stunning), Blake Lively, Vanessa Morgan, Madelaine Petsch, Taylor Momsen (not super dark Taylor, more like how she was in Gossip Girl), Natalie Dormer

3. AudryLeigh
    Malnourished

AudryLeigh Transsexual Lesbian
    Moderator Supporter Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +3,592 / 0 / -38
    Alesha DIxon and Amanda Holden (both "Got Talent/X Factor" judges), Lady GaGa (current version), Shania Twain, Faith Hill, Danica Patrick, Celtic Women, Sissel, Anna Kendrick, Brandi Carlile... and Audrey Hepburn.

4. x-amountofgay
    Balanced

x-amountofgay Gaymer
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +140 / 0 / -0
    Katy Perry, Avril Lavigne, Lzzy Hale, Jennifer Aniston (especially as Rachel in the show "Friends"), and Laura Prepon (even more so with black hair).

5. ToniLes87

ToniLes87 Dedicative Contributor
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +133 / 0 / -0
    When I was 15 I had a crush on Avril Lavigne. It was the only celebrity crush I ever had. Sure there are celebrities I'm attracted to but that's far from being a crush.

6. Tzap

Tzap Addictive Contributor
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +99 / 0 / -0
    I would agree with Toni, there are lots of celebs I wouldn't say no to but I still wouldn't describe it as crushing on them.

7. ToniLes87

ToniLes87 Dedicative Contributor
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +133 / 0 / -0
    In my case, I suppose growing up and having crushes on "real" people made me kinda aloof from crushing on celebrities. I can't have a crush on someone I can't see or talk to in real life.

8. Kahlan

Kahlan Well-Known Advisor
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +1,184 / 0 / -2
    The Underworld series caused me to fixate on Kate Beckinsale for quite along time. In an odd twist, slaying of vampires got me a crush on Sarah Michelle Gellar. I'm not sure what this says about me.

Zoe Kazan, Brit Robertson, and Aubrey Plaza as notable mentions.

9. Jo A
    Innocent

Jo A The Legend of LGBT
    Premium Supporter Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +1,875 / 0 / -1
    Perdita Weeks from Magnum PI

10. Love4Ever
    Breezy

Love4Ever Addictive Contributor
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +158 / 0 / -0
    Hmmmm probably Erika Linder. I think Alicia Silverstone in Clueless is absolutely drop dead gorgeous. I also think Blake Lively is super pretty as well. And I think Adele Exarchopoulos is also beyond hot.

11. mjay

mjay Great Learner
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +26 / 0 / -2
    Could someone share their opinion as to why i never had crushes/sexual fantasies on celebrities, but get so attracted to random people out of the spotlight/strangers/idk their name and specially people with ordinary or even unconventional beauty? Is this an odd preference?

Sent from my SM-C710F using Tapatalk

12. Whynot
    Cool

Whynot Dedicative Advisor
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +272 / 0 / -5
    None, they are shallow as fuck, follow to fit in, tried so hard and became fake, got blinded by wealth and fame and lost touch with humanity.

13. Kahlan

Kahlan Well-Known Advisor
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +1,184 / 0 / -2
    Here's my guess... It sounds like you are not alone in what you have experienced, and probably not even in the minority. Lots of people just don't. I have never had "fantasies" about a celebrity crush. I'm too far removed from them on a personal level for my mind to "imagine" that sort of thing I guess. But I can still be enamoured by a celebrity given enough exposure to whatever makes them famous...note all of mine are actresses, none are musicians, etc. Hey, someone want to figure that one out for me? It probably has something to do with my response below to Whynot...For me it's more about the roles or characters they play, and not the actual person. Back to you...When you physically see someone and watch them interact with others or the environment, there is some reality that assists the imagination to fill in the gaps. This thread is about celebrity crushes..that doesn't mean everyone posting here does not also have the type of crushes you describe also, I know I can, but the topic wasn't, "Give me names of your non-celebrity crushes." :p 

As for the latter part...have you ever had a crush on a celebrity that has "ordinary or unconventional beauty"? It could be that you are not attracted to someone who doesn't seem real to you, regardless of looks, etc. What we see of celebrities is very rarely ever "real." Even if they are "being real" on a talk show or interview, there is a definitive disconnect because it's on a screen.

I think that's painting with too brood a stroke, but I understand your point. To me however, a "celebrity crush" by it's own definition sort of ignores all of the demons these celebrities may or may not possess. We don't know these people, we may not even like these people if we did know them. The "crush" is based quite heavily upon ignorance of their character and/or deeds. Perhaps, at least again in my case, the crush is actually not on the celebrity, but rather, a personna, a part, a character, and not the actual person themselves.

14. Aracari

Aracari Hot Cookie
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +16 / 0 / -0
    Gal Gadot from Wonder Woman. I love everything about her!

15. hushusna

hushusna mademoiselle pan-demic
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +56 / 0 / -0
    I had crush on Maggie Q as she is gorgeous, also Kaya Scodelario from pirates of the Caribbean.

16. starlightprincess

starlightprincess Well-Known Contributor
    Moderator Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +310 / 0 / -1
    Oh geez I forgot about her! She is SO lovely!

17. FutureAstro
    Meh

FutureAstro Greenhorn

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0
    Chyler Leigh, Katie McGrath, Caity Lotz, Zendaya, Maisie Richardson-Sellers

18. Eddy360

Eddy360 Amiable and fun to be with
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +17 / 0 / -0
    Ruby Rose

19. ExtraStrawberry

ExtraStrawberry All Around Interested

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Alycia Debnam-Carey, Hailee Steinfeld, Nayeon from Twice
    --- Double Post Merged, May 30, 2020 at 5:17 PM ---
    Thoughts on Supercorp?

#19 ExtraStrawberry, May 30, 2020 at 5:15 PM
    Last edited: May 30, 2020 at 5:17 PM
  20. intowonderland

intowonderland Greenhorn
    Supporter Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0
    Evan Rachel Wood, Mia Kirschner (can't help it, Jenny be damned lol), Julia Stiles, Amy Jo Johnson, and Lucy Lawless :) 

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.