1. Like the site? Help us keep it running! For $5 you can help keep the site running smoothly and disable ads for life. The site is funded by donations like this and minimal ad revenue: Click here to donate $5. Thank you!

Girly Stuff

Discussion in 'Transgender' started by Tights_and_Skirts, Feb 14, 2019.  |  Print Topic

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 13 users.
  1. Funk Pirate
    Horny

Funk Pirate The poly, naughty bi-trans futa ^^ happy to chat
    Moderator Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +608 / 0 / -0
    Kay Quintero very olive oil! Looks very nice :) 

And BiZous Iam not sure what to think about those?!? They are kind of kool, but at the same time kind of horrific xD the gold is a very odd choice for the hooves and the guns, which again is a very odd mix xD

~Fiona.

2. BiZous
    Playful

BiZous Curious Explorer
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +47 / 0 / -0
    You have beautiful very feminine hands

3. AudryLeigh
    Alone

AudryLeigh Proud tGirl
    Moderator Supporter Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +2,759 / 0 / -32
    Shave those legs girl. I know quite a few girls who thought they couldn't pull off being girly, but were astonished when they shaved their legs. There is absolutely nothing wrong with being a solidly built girl. Two of my favorite girls in the world are very solidly built -- not at all fat, just solid. One is almost 6' tall too, which I just love. April, my Cherokee princess is 48, and still breathtaking. Built like a Cherokee Warrior Princess -- broad shoulders and strong as an ox. NICE pair of guns, but girl guns -- smooth, not all muscly looking, but daymn is she hot. Also, buy the dresses and a bikini or two. I very often don't feel very girly until I put on one of my nice dresses. I have floor length evening gowns, all but one of which are slit up nearly to my waist (and I don't wear panties, so I can show a lot of skin. The slit gowns are especially sexy because you really don't show a lot (only as much as you want), and being covered up, except for one leg... the little bit of skin is so tantalizing. Most of my wardrobe is really for 30-something girls, but I feel SOooo sexy in almost all of my dresses. I had to make a court appearance for a friend lately, and had a hard time finding something that looked conservative enough that I was comfortable in an atmosphere like that. Buy a pair of heels too -- ones that fit you. I always wear 4" and sometimes 5" heels. Heels make damn near any legs look HOT! Dark pantyhose also looks VERY HOT on many women. Since I don't wear anything except a dress, shoes, and some bling, I haven't tried the dark pantyhose, but I'm tempted. I just don't like wearing that much clothing -- I'm really a nudist, and don't wear anything except when I go out. I wish I lived in Luxembourg, or wherever it is where they have no laws against nudity. I still have a damn nice body at 72 ???), and would be out in public naked a lot (though I do love how I look in most all of my dresses. I know you've said that you feel big for a girl, but I grew up in Midwest farming country, and I just adore farm girls. They are mostly down to Earth pretty, but they are all built as solid as a brick shithouse, and can throw a 90 pound bail of hay over a 5' fence. The best part about being a girl is BEING a girl. Perfume, makeup, hot dresses, bikinis, etc. BTW, a conventional bikini -- i.e., not a thong, will hold a tuck better than most gaffs. My favorite is quite sexy, but it holds tings in so well, I look like a cis woman in it. Re. makeup; don't get carried away. Most YouTube videos go for the drag queen look. Less is more. If I don't have to look hard to tell I'm wearing makeup, it's too much, yet it makes a big difference, and I really look good when I get it right. I don't know your living situation,but it seems like you could find places -- shopping malls, parks, beaches, etc. -- where you could leave the house all girlied up, wearing a light full length coat, then shed the coat and change shoes when you get someplace where you can be a girl. You're only a year or less away from freedom -- might's well get ready for it.

Lotsa hugs,
    Audry Leigh

4. Kay Quintero
    Alone

Kay Quintero Addictive Contributor
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +124 / 0 / -0
    Thank you so much!!!
    I'm literally blushing with all the amazing things said...you are all so sweet.
    I work extremely hard to take care of myself & be as gorgoues as possible & hear such beautiful comments makes it all the worth while.
    ♡♡♡

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk

5. Tights_and_Skirts
    Tired

Tights_and_Skirts That Girl
    Moderator Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +543 / 0 / -2
    Believe me I’d love to shave ‘em, but I wear shorts for at least half the year, and of course several times a week for rugby, so keeping it discrete would be nigh on impossible. That said, I have wondered a few times whether I could t lose a bet or something - it’s the sort of thing people like to use a forfeit (round here anyway haha).
    For now though, tights will do the trick, and I like tights a lot - they make me feel very feminine.

As you say, next year will be the one, I hope. Right now, I can’t yet drive and there is no public transport from my village so I’d have to get a lift with my parents or sister and I do t want to tell them. I could probably tell my sister, but I think it would make things strange.

Next year though, if all goes to plan, I will be going to uni, in a city with gay bars etc and I’ll be able to do as I please. I also won’t have the worry of clothes parcels being seen by my parents as I’ll have my own address. THATS something to look forward to. I do want to expand my wardrobe though and I really think heels are my next buy. The problem is from where as most outletters will have their brand on the outside which would be a bit of a giveaway. They can be bought on amazon however, which is what I’m leaning toward.

I really wish I had a female friend to help me with it all but I’m loath to trust anyone after it all got out a few years ago - somehow managed to convince people that was all a rumour.

Yes, makeup-wise, definitely on the light side. I think my favourite makeup on others is when it’s noticeable but seems like it could almost be natural - eg when you see a girl who obviously doesn’t have lips that red, but seems like she could. That would be ideal - but if a knack to that though!

Anyway, I’m thinking more positively about it all recently, though how further progression through rugby could affect it all still worries me a bit, but that’s a bridge I’ll cross when it comes to it. Serena Williams is a great style icon for we larger girls - and she’s gorgeous!

Gin xxx

6. Tights_and_Skirts
    Tired

Moderator Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +543 / 0 / -2
    Is anyone into those sort of smart shorts? It’s a bit weird, I’m not a big fan but sometimes, I see a pair and think it’s a skirt, and think it looks good, but then when I realise it’s a pair of shorts, I don’t like them any more. What do people think?
    Gin xxx

7. Kay Quintero
    Alone

Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +124 / 0 / -0
    I actually shave everything except for the hair on the top of head & eyebrows...it takes an hour or more every two days...
    Pure dedication & phobia driven...Lol!!!

8. Bornunderabadsign
    Gloomy

Bornunderabadsign Transfeminine Natural Disaster
    Moderator Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +1,671 / 0 / -3
    When I'm more on point and not suffering from a depressive episode I do a little bit every day so I don't have to spend and hour or more on shaving. I've always had a long shower routine and I don't need it to be much longer. XD

9. Funk Pirate
    Horny

Moderator Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +608 / 0 / -0
    I tend to shave my legs every fortnight, though they probably need to be done more often, my arms I try to do the same, every two weeks, but they mostly get left to monthly. Then my privates every week, including a small amount of hair I get around my belly button. O and armpits only maybe once a month if needed.

~Fiona.

10. Bornunderabadsign
    Gloomy

Bornunderabadsign Transfeminine Natural Disaster
    Moderator Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +1,671 / 0 / -3
    I envy you. On average other than my face I have to shave every three days.

11. Funk Pirate
    Horny

Moderator Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +608 / 0 / -0
    Yeah I am quite lucky, not quite a dolphin though XD

~Fiona.

12. Kay Quintero
    Alone

Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +124 / 0 / -0
    I suffer with Major Depressive Disorder, along with other diagnosis & I use my time in the shower as a behaviour activation.
    shaving & a hot shower is very relaxing & I'm also doing something for myself.

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk

13. Alice is confused

Alice is confused Greenhorn

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0
    OMG I’d love to chill and chat girly stuff.

14. Tights_and_Skirts
    Tired

Moderator Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +543 / 0 / -2
    Awesome hun! What’s your style/what kinda clothes/shoes/hair do you like?
    Gin xxx

15. Polly85
    Feminine

Polly85 Greenhorn
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    I totally did this on a whim before anything else... like i only recently came out to myself and wanted to feel girly... 100% wanted to wear short shorts / skirts after doing so... like it really is amazing the difference shaving makes!!!

16. Alice is confused

Alice is confused Greenhorn

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0
    I’m still very much in the “finding my style” faze as I’m still very new to excepting who I am. But I do like the edgy nu goth look and would love to have bright coloured hair one day. I guess I’m really open to trying new style but am finding it hard to know where to start.

17. AudryLeigh
    Alone

AudryLeigh Proud tGirl

Ratings:
    +2,759 / 0 / -32
    I'm a girly girl. Except for hot Summer days when it's short shorts and ruffly or lacy tops, all the rest of the time it's dresses, and only dresses. I think I wore a skirt and blouse one time. And heels, always heels. Four inch at least. And curly hair, makeup, and bling. I actually dress like I'm in my 30s or 40s but hey, I get away with it (I'm 72). I like perfume too, but only expensive stuff (which I can't afford). Actually, my style is pretty much dictated by what a 72 year old woman can pull off. That does include sexy though. Last Saturday for Karaoke, I wore a pair of thigh high, black velvet, pointy toed, 5" heeled, "I'm too sexy for my boots," boots, with this tiny little peacock blue, shorter than my short shorts dress with an open laced back, and I did a high pony tail. I scorched that bar! I did These Boots Are Made For Walking, and brought down the house (I love Karaoke -- what a confidence builder). Never had even close to as many girl kisses and compliments. Yeah, decidedly shameless for a 72 year old woman, but the women love it (and I don't care about the men). Except for my sexy nights, I'm always overdressed. My BFF and I are known for it. If I wear flats, everyone is concerned I sprained my ankle or something. We're both so down to earth though, nobody thinks we're trying to be better than others, they know that we just do it because we enjoy it. It's all thrift store stuff anyway. We play "make up." So I'm a girly girl. I actually do the ruffles and lace and ribbons and bows. Anybody got any good tips on makeup?

Hugs,
    Audry Leigh

18. AudryLeigh
    Alone

AudryLeigh Proud tGirl

Ratings:
    +2,759 / 0 / -32
    I'd really be at a loss without my yellow sundresses. My favorite though, burned to a cinder when I feel into a fire. I survived OK, but there wasn't a trace of yellow left anywhere.

An on-line place called CupShee (cupshee.com, I think) has awesome bikinis for reasonable prices.

Hugs
    Audry

19. AudryLeigh
    Alone

AudryLeigh Proud tGirl

Ratings:
    +2,759 / 0 / -32
    I'm being chatty tonight. I just had to wake up my housemate to unzip me and rescue me from this dress I managed to get into. I saw this beautiful, full length light blue dress, with flowers painted on it in my BFF's room. Then It struck me, "Hey, I think that's my dress!" She said, "No, it's there because neither of us could get into it." But it was SOooo pretty I wasn't going to give up without one more try. I grabbed it, and April left for an open mike night that I don't go to. It was obvious right off, that I was not going to be able to zip it up so, wise ass that I [sometimes] am, I zipped it up and crawled in from the bottom. Bad idea. Very bad idea. I got one shoulder through and suddenly realized I was committed -- I was going to [have to] get it on, because I could NOT get it back off. I squirmed and wriggled, and pulled, and pulled, and pulled... I kept expecting to hear a seam rip, and I did 'bout rip my nipples off but finally, after probably 40 minutes, I got it on. Could barely breathe, and had no trace of boobs at all, but I had it on. Checked myself out in the mirror... Nice! Nice dress!! But I couldn't breathe well enough in it, I had to get it off. This is a dress for a 14 year old girl! I reached back, and was a good 2" short of being able to even touch the zipper. So, heading towards panic (like triggered panic), I woke my housemate up and asked him to unzip me -- or cut it off. Easy peasy, smooth as silk, he ran the zipper down my back, and I was free (YAY! FREEDOM!). It was almost embarrassing how easily this thing unzipped. The moral is, "If it doesn't fit, you cannot convict!" (For those of you old enough to remember the O.J. Simpson trial.) I better go to bed, before I really do hurt myself.

Hugs,
    Audry Leigh

20. Tights_and_Skirts
    Tired

Moderator Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +543 / 0 / -2

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.