1. Like the site? Help us keep it running! For $5 you can help keep the site running smoothly and disable ads for life. The site is funded by donations like this and minimal ad revenue: Click here to donate $5. Thank you!

Gender fluid

Discussion in 'Agender/Non-Binary/Fluid' started by Amie1, Nov 15, 2020.  |  Print Topic

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 6 users.
  1. Amie1

Amie1 Lurker

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Hi I am gender fluid how do it tell my parents I am gender fluid and my friends I am still getting my head around it at the moment so how do I deal with it

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  2. Takusprite
    Meh

Takusprite Bi, genderfluid, and still figuring this out.
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +283 / 0 / -0
    Hi, I am too! And I'm still figuring things out. I haven't told my family yet, so I can't help you much there, but you're not alone.

3. jamesdeeno

jamesdeeno Great Learner
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +33 / 0 / -2
    Hey there is not to be worried about much. We are sailing in the same boat. Things will be easier when we talk with friends and each other.

4. Amie1

Amie1 Lurker

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    How will it get easy I have not told my friends so I have no one to talk to about it some people don’t under stand gender fluid

5. Takusprite
    Meh

Takusprite Bi, genderfluid, and still figuring this out.
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +283 / 0 / -0
    Well feel free to talk to us if you want. There are a number of us floating around here on this forum.

The way that I'm planning to tell my sister is by describing how I feel before mentioning the label.

6. WhispyLove
    Happy

WhispyLove Dedicative Contributor
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +189 / 0 / -0
    I'm not gender fluid but I know a lot about it. I know it's a difficult thing to explain to yourself let alone anyone else. If you ever need anyone to chat to my box is open :) 

7. Amie1

Amie1 Lurker

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    How do I talk to my friends about it my best friend will say to me I will need to go get help so there is no point in tell her but how do I tell my other friends and family about it I want to tell my family but I am scared to tell them

8. WhispyLove
    Happy

WhispyLove Dedicative Contributor
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +189 / 0 / -0
    There's no easy way to broach the subject but if they love you they'll accept you for who you are. It will take time even after your conversation for things to sink in. Are any of your friends openly ok with LGBT showing they accept it even if they're not part of it? Start with someone you know won't judge you. Even a family member maybe one you either think or know would understand your predicament.

9. Cameron14
    Happy

Cameron14 Lurker

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    hi, I'm genderfluid too! It can be tricky to come out- I'm out to my friends but not my family. If you want to chat, message me. :D 

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.