1. Like the site? Help us keep it running! For $5 you can help keep the site running smoothly and disable ads for life. The site is funded by donations like this and minimal ad revenue: Click here to donate $5. Thank you!

Gayby wants advice

Discussion in 'Group Discussions' started by illuminezra, Mar 14, 2019.  |  Print Topic

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 3 users.
  1. illuminezra
    Tired

illuminezra Lurker

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    So I have a girl, and i'm real real sweet on her and for some reason she's sweet right back at me. So we've been dating now six months, and I really Really like her.

Problem is, she's real busy with school, and her student magazine column, we go to different schools so it's not like I see her often, so I miss her a load. She's also not out to her parents (they're very catholic), which makes it hard too, i think, because I've been out to my family for like 6 years so to me that's very strange. I havent seen her in real life for like a month. She also has a tendency to never text anyone. like ever. so it's sorta touch and go on whether we talk.

I always get a sweet good morning and good night text but I'd love it if she called me once in a while.

Am I just being too clingy?

2. Reiichiru
    Anime Lover

Reiichiru Nico!
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +162 / 0 / -0
    Hi there, that's so lovely that you're in a nice relationship.

Hmm I'm not sure if you're clingy. I don't think it can be so objective. But it's possible you both have different needs?
    Theres an interesting theory of six loves (physical, emotional, spoken, time, services). Some people give more of one kind and value others more or less.

So you're valid to feel like you need more. I'd say compromise and understanding is important. She's got to priotize school, but maybe you two could agree to have a phone call a week and at least one irl date day a month?

She could probably use the time to relax. If she's not willing/able to give you what you need..

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  3. Alsthom
    Cheerful

Alsthom Trans lesbian girl in my mind. (she/her)
    Premium Supporter Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +330 / 0 / -1
    If I can still count, that makes only five XD.

4. Reiichiru
    Anime Lover

Reiichiru Nico!
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +162 / 0 / -0
    Well aren't you just the stickler >:T

I've heard some people say it's 7...
    https://www.5lovelanguages.com/profile/

I cant remembe the mine very well. I think I understand physical contact and actions the best. I do actions and sometimes words.
    I'm awful at expressing love. It's a major failing on my part u__u

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.