1. Like the site? Help us keep it running! For $5 you can help keep the site running smoothly and disable ads for life. The site is funded by donations like this and minimal ad revenue: Click here to donate $5. Thank you!

Game (server) for queers?

Discussion in 'Gaymers' started by Selene, Dec 4, 2018.  |  Print Topic

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
  1. Selene

Selene Greenhorn

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0
    Hey everyone, how is it going?

This may be an odd question but I'll take my chances anyway. This is what's up- I have a programming background and am curious to see if there's anyone here who might be interested if I set up a private server of an (existing) online game/MMO particularly dedicated to bring queer folks together, because I think playing with like-minded people could be fun (especially in a non-judgmental environment).

I was considering a Ragnarok Online server, because I have good general knowledge about it, plus it's not too difficult to to set up and relatively easy to maintain with a small team but I'd be open for other game proposals too- the main question is if anyone would play such a server/game.

Thanks. Looking forward to see the reactions. :) 

2. ConfusedButHappy
    Dreaming

ConfusedButHappy Explorer.
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +43 / 0 / -0
    Not to hijack the forum, but sidenote - are there "queer" gaming discord servers? :eek: 

I haven't played Ragnarok online yet though...

3. Selene

Selene Greenhorn

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0
    Without a doubt, but you need to have the right connections to be invited to one. :[

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.