1. Like the site? Help us keep it running! For $5 you can help keep the site running smoothly and disable ads for life. The site is funded by donations like this and minimal ad revenue: Click here to donate $5. Thank you!

Frustrations with sober people in the Midwest US

Discussion in 'General (Off Topic)' started by Lv4music, Sep 13, 2020.  |  Print Topic

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 4 users.
  1. Lv4music
    Jaded

Lv4music Addictive Advisor
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +325 / 1 / -0
    Smoke up .

Sent from my S48c using Tapatalk

2. Lv4music
    Jaded

Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +325 / 1 / -0
    Relax. Chill dude

3. Lv4music
    Jaded

Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +325 / 1 / -0
    Just out of curiosity... What are we arguing about?

4. Lv4music
    Jaded

Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +325 / 1 / -0
    I'll reread my shit again tomorrow. I don't think you know how fucked up you're being to me. I don't think it's an opinion it's just what I've been through. I don't think there's a way to disagree with that, but whatever? Be wanker. You're good at it.

5. Lv4music
    Jaded

Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +325 / 1 / -0
    K I reread again whenever I feel like it. I think you're just disagreeing with my truth. I'm used to it. It's called abuse. I've dealt with it my entire life. Especially from people who think they're sober. Everyone's got their own truth , but you can't take mine away. Goodnight John. Make your own thread with your own truth. Stop trying to change mine

#25 Lv4music, Sep 17, 2020
    Last edited: Sep 18, 2020
  6. Lv4music
    Jaded

Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +325 / 1 / -0
    [QUOTE="Lv4music, post
    I'm sorry Jo A.
    Really, what you went through was horrible. I made my last response to you about me and I apologise for that. I do understand how hard it can be to forgive drunks( people who drink) or however you define the people who caused you so much harm. I need you to know I don't take that lightly. I also don't want to make excuses for myself. Or anyone else that drinks.
    I just want you to have my deepest apologies for the pain you had to endure.
    I hope you find comfort and acceptance in this site. My best to you.

#26 Lv4music, Sep 18, 2020
  7. Lv4music
    Jaded

Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +325 / 1 / -0
    I just wanted to say..... I don't think we really disagree. I think we have the same perspective . Similar experiences with different outcomes? Or whatever? I don't see much difference. Wish we could communicate better. Peace brother

8. john1010101
    Old Hag

john1010101 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Premium Supporter Supporter Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +999 / 0 / -12
    Did I say that? I think not. However, when political correctness claims the results of scientific evidence as racist we disarm our ability to understand why some groups have different levels and kinds of response to a range of substances.
    A report from the Japan Times, "
    40 to 45% of Japanese people have ALDH2, which is the inactive form of ALDH. Due to this, their bodies cannot completely convert alcohol into something that the human body can consume. Hence, they genetically have a low tolerance for alcohol."
    https://pop-japan.com/culture/booze-it-down-how-low-is-the-japanese-alcohol-tolerance/

By the way, myself I have a very high ’tolerance’ for marijuana, well at least I suspect I do having consumed the substance from age 20 and still going strong at age 74.
    Having said that it doesn’t follow that for everyone imbibing delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol (d-9-THC) is as harmless as mothers milk.

#28 john1010101, Sep 18, 2020
  9. Lv4music
    Jaded

Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +325 / 1 / -0
    I miss smoking weed. I started at 11 years old. It really was a cure all for me. It's not helpful unless I have a constant supply. I don't know how to make it edible, and I can't afford to do it anyway. Sorry for being an asshole to you. The subjects we get on are a trigger for me.
    The paradox thing you mentioned seems like something I may have had. My doctors just never listened to me. I can only believe it was discrimination. I don't know. It just sucked . It took my life away. It's scary. I get in a mode where I just want to escape it all and be happy. I hope you understand

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.