1. Like the site? Help us keep it running! For $5 you can help keep the site running smoothly and disable ads for life. The site is funded by donations like this and minimal ad revenue: Click here to donate $5. Thank you!

Transsexual Friends that get me?

Discussion in 'Transsexual' started by Marken, Nov 6, 2018.  |  Print Topic

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 3 users.
  1. Marken
    Joyful

Marken Queer Guy, Queer Eye, I want Fries
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +64 / 0 / -1
    Hi! My names Marken. Working on getting my screen name changed. I am transsexual, I was born in a girls body but I identity and a boy. I’m only 16 so that’s why I don’t say “man”. I’m too young to get top surgery or anything but I’ve always had a more masculine physique and voice. I’m 6’5” so I’m very tall. I like guys, but not in the way a girl would like them, I’ve always liked feminine, more girly boys. Gay guys. Last year was when I really realized I was just not in the right body. Luckily it’s not bad, I bind and wear men’s clothing, cut my hair really short and just acted more masc. no one at school really judges but it is a small Christian town so it’s nerve-wracking. Id like to make friends on here that kind of understand me!

2. AudryLeigh
    Curious

AudryLeigh Proud tGirl
    Moderator Supporter Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +2,275 / 0 / -27
    I'm a lot older 'n you, but I'm M2F transsexual, so I understand you to some degree. I have an Internet kid who is 8 months into testosterone treatments, F2M, and I've known him since before he transitioned, so again, I understand to some degree. There are a lot of us here, so you should make friends. Prowl the forums and comment. This is a good site, I think you'll like it here.

Hugs,
    Audry Leigh

3. Marken
    Joyful

Marken Queer Guy, Queer Eye, I want Fries
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +64 / 0 / -1
    Yeah I love this site! I’ve been on here since last year in April I think. It’s crazy to think that last year I was questioning whether or not I was even bisexual and now I know I’m transsexual and know I’m pan. :) 

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.