1. Like the site? Help us keep it running! For $5 you can help keep the site running smoothly and disable ads for life. The site is funded by donations like this and minimal ad revenue: Click here to donate $5. Thank you!

friend troubles

Discussion in 'Heterosexual' started by Sarahxxx, Jun 7, 2017.  |  Print Topic

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 7 users.
  1. Sarahxxx

Sarahxxx Lurker

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Me and this boy have been mates for a while now , he has a girlfriend who doesn't like me very much because of mine and this boys friendship, recently the boy has been telling me issues in their relationship, he's flirty towards me a lot and doesn't like knowing if I'm talking to other lads. What do I do because I do like him and would go there, but I'm not going to do that to his girlfriend

2. Sir A.G
    Curious

Sir A.G Transgender Guy
    Premium Supporter Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +2,242 / 1 / -5
    If they break up and he becomes available, go for it.

3. Justin Identity
    Fine

Justin Identity Greenhorn
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 0 / -0
    see what he wants and just go from there

4. PurpleSkittles

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    If he truly does like you he would break up with her. He's flirty towards you but has a girlfriend... Be careful when it comes to these type of situations. If you ruin his relationship he may feel guilt in the future and then blame you.

5. Mayi Askya
    No Mood

Mayi Askya Great Learner
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +22 / 0 / -2
    Then don't.

Even if he breaks up with his girlfriend, I'd think it wise to be cautious and wait - is his interest steady? does he treat people around him well, not just the ones he likes? would the issues that he has told you of come back in any other relationship because they are connected to his character?

A friend of mine has wept many a tear 'cause it turned out that her boyfriend had kept his former girlfriend and later on still did not show her what was going on in him. He hid his intentions and his feelings too well.

It seems fishy to me that the guy flirts with you, tells you deep relationship details and gets jealous (!) even though he's still with his girlfriend. Now both she and you don't know what you're at. That's no fairplay what he's doing!

6. Ninjastar

Ninjastar Curious Explorer
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +48 / 0 / -0
    I once had a friend like this. He eventually dumped his girlfriend to be with me. And I thought what we had was special, and totally different. But, a few months later, he had a new friend who he would get flirty with and confide in about his emotional insecurities, and he became more closed-off with me. Some people jump from relationship to relationship this way. Every time, they think they have found a true connection, and every time, they run into the same problem. Because the problems they have aren’t problems with their relationships. They’re problems with their own character.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.