1. Like the site? Help us keep it running! For $5 you can help keep the site running smoothly and disable ads for life. The site is funded by donations like this and minimal ad revenue: Click here to donate $5. Thank you!

First experience with a girl

Discussion in 'Bisexual & Pansexual' started by lili241253, Sep 17, 2020.  |  Print Topic

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 4 users.
  1. lili241253

lili241253 Lurker

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Hey!
    So here’s the thing : I’ve always been attracted to both girls and guys since a young age. But I don’t know why girls scare me and I’ve never been able to be completely myself or confident when it comes to talking to women I am attracted to.
    I’ve been on a few dates but when I told them I’ve never had any « « « real » » » lesbian experience, they all told me that I probably was just experiencing or that they wanted someone experienced and not being my « first time » = we never went further.
    It doesn’t help me being more confident and I don’t know how to overcome that. I’m also wandering if I should tell the girl I’m talking to than I’m not experienced.
    Have you ever been in that case or do you have any tips for me ?
    Thank you in advance <3

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  2. Jayme82
    Loved

Jayme82 The Legend of LGBT
    Moderator Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +2,341 / 0 / -3
    Yes I'm nervous around girls the last one I talked to I spilled her drink all over her lol
    I think Bei open and honest with the girl your talking to would be the best idea.
    Don't worry you'll find like yourself that is inexperienced too and you can grow together I know it may feel like your the only one but I assure you they are out there

#2 Jayme82, Sep 17, 2020
    Last edited: Sep 17, 2020
  3. Gab-bi

Gab-bi Hot Cookie
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +61 / 0 / -0
    A first time is always scary, and I think it helps if the other person knows. Too bad you haven’t found the right person yet.

Depends on what we’re talking about though.
    Is it about sex, or also about kissing/making out.
    Do you have experience with a man or is it your very first time?

Kissing a girl is not that different from kissing a boy, so I probably wouldn’t bother on telling it’s the first time for that.

4. lili241253

lili241253 Lurker

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Thanks for sharing your story as well ! We’ve all been there spilling drinks on dates haha
    This is what I’m thinking too, definitely be honest about it !
    --- Double Post Merged, Sep 18, 2020 ---
    I’ve been in relationships with boys because I’ve always found myself way more confident around them...
    I’m more talking about the sexual aspect of it and all the questions we have before the first times like is it going to work, am I good enough, I know nothing and she will notice and leave etc etc
    But yes I definitely think I should be opened about that and tell her!

#4 lili241253, Sep 18, 2020
    Last edited: Sep 18, 2020
  5. Jayme82
    Loved

Jayme82 The Legend of LGBT
    Moderator Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +2,341 / 0 / -3
    I'm glad I know I'm not the only spilling drinks on girls lol

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  6. mike300

mike300 Pretty Notable
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +511 / 1 / -6
    be yourself and you ll find the right girl for u...when u will kiss her, u will discover that no experiance is needed

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.