1. Like the site? Help us keep it running! For $5 you can help keep the site running smoothly and disable ads for life. The site is funded by donations like this and minimal ad revenue: Click here to donate $5. Thank you!

Finally, I confirmed that I am an intersex or bigender

Discussion in 'Intersex' started by Ouartzee, Nov 30, 2019.  |  Print Topic

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
  1. Ouartzee

Ouartzee realize bigender today

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    When I was a 12 years old child, I was so surprised that I was attracted by some girly stuff. However, things haven't gone wrong.
    On one hand, I was keen on some hidden hobby on the path to be mature. I am always attracted by some Nail polish design and female accessories like panty hoses or leggings. So I collect and dress some female gear. On the other hand, my allure and thinking methods are totally male. I would fall in love with girl and also be straight on sexual behavior.
    Recently ,I am preparing for a Tofel test for entering graduate program. Maybe hidden in a room, my identity sometimes is a man, other time a female. Today, I called an on side service for repairing my distorted nail. I tried the nail polish for the first time, and I have to say I love it. Especially, when I worn a yoga panty with them, I realized that I am a bigender. I want to act like a man and a woman, whomever I want to be.
    Living in a traditional family, I would never tell my relatives I am a bigender. Cause I don't know if they realize it's not a sick just a identity.

2. Thespis
    Balanced

Thespis Blithe Spirit
    Premium Supporter Supporter Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +2,916 / 0 / -9
    Hi Quartzee and welcome to the family. Old cis bi guy speaking. :) 

Congratulations on discovering that you are bigender!

However, you are confused about the meaning of "intersex". An intersex person is someone who is physically neither fully male nor female - you'll find a definition of it here:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intersex

"Gender" is what you feel yourself to be - it's a thing of the mind. "Sex" describes the physical sexual characteristics you were born with.

Hope that helps. :) 

3. Corvus
    Chatty

Corvus Agender chatterbox
    Premium Supporter Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +1,289 / 0 / -0
    Hi and welcome to the family! I'm glad that you're on the right path to discover yourself and you have our full support.
    That being said intersex is a medical term for a very specific set of conditions, so it doesn't mean what you think it means :) 

(EDIT: Seems like Thespis beat me to it :p )

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.