1. Like the site? Help us keep it running! For $5 you can help keep the site running smoothly and disable ads for life. The site is funded by donations like this and minimal ad revenue: Click here to donate $5. Thank you!

Bisexual Figuring out my sexuality

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Amber11, May 22, 2020.  |  Print Topic

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 3 users.
  1. Amber11

Amber11 Greenhorn
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0
    Hi everyone, my name is Amber and I’m 23 years old. Due to a few circumstances this last year, I’ve been thinking about my sexuality more often. When I was 15, I had a relationship with my best friend at that time. However, I’ve never thought about myself as gay during that relationship. She brought up her feelings for me and I was scared of losing her. Not the best reason to start a relationship. After that, I haven’t thought about women anymore and all of my other relationships have been with men. But recently I feel a sexual attraction towards women more often these days.

Sometimes I think, since I know I like men, why not keep it ‘simple’ and just let it go? Other times I just really want to figure out how I really feel towards women and see what could happen. So I’m not 100% sure if I’m really bisexual, or that I just have a sexual attraction towards women instead of romantically, so that doesn’t really help with coming out as well.

Love to read about your stories to figure mine out and maybe chat a little about it. Advice is always welcome :) 

#1 Amber11, May 22, 2020
    Last edited: May 22, 2020
  2. Jaycee
    Musical

Jaycee Dedicative Contributor
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +110 / 1 / -0
    Hello Amber11

confusing isn’t it?

I’m glad you’ve found this site. There are lots of people here who understand your situation, as I do. Here you’ll be able to make a few lovely, understanding friends too.

Nice to meet you,
    Hugs
    JC :) 

3. NikoNiko

NikoNiko Greenhorn

Ratings:
    +9 / 0 / -0
    Hey Amber, Im simular age and simular story I think. It seems people on this site are very kind and understanding. Sexuality is so confusing but your definiately not alone. Glad to meet you!

-Niko

4. Amber11

Amber11 Greenhorn
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0
    Thank you for your responses. Wasn’t sure if I would really participate on this, but I’m glad I did. It’s nice to see I’m not alone in this.
    Nice to meet you too! :) 

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.