1. Like the site? Help us keep it running! For $5 you can help keep the site running smoothly and disable ads for life. The site is funded by donations like this and minimal ad revenue: Click here to donate $5. Thank you!

Feelings are these “normal”

Discussion in 'Questioning & General LGBT' started by MorganM, Jun 13, 2019.  |  Print Topic

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 3 users.
  1. MorganM
    Disapproved

MorganM Greenhorn
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +12 / 0 / -0
    Hello everyone,
    I am biologically male but I am 98% sure I would consider my self a transgender because I really want to be a female but anyways. I have recently graduated high school, but I have never had a girlfriend or boyfriend and I have never really had feelings for anyone until recently. So I have had this friend my best friend and we have been friends since middle school. But anyway I have always gone to his house and hang out, but until this past semester I never had any type of feelings when around him. But now when him and I go see a movie or something I just want to hold his hand or lay on him. And not only that but he has a girlfriend but I get so freakin jealous when she is around for some reason. I will be talking to him and then he would play around and like touch me on my back or something and then I get this really big urge to cuddle with him and I get chills. I have also always had really weird senses like I love different types of smells, its weird ik and its hard to describe, but like when I was at his house last week he left the room and I saw a shirt he laid on the couch and I just smelled it and it smelled so good like it smelled like him and I got the urge to cuddle again. This is really freaking me out and I have never had feelings like these before so if someone has any ideas what this is please let me know. Thanks :|

2. Funk Pirate
    Horny

Funk Pirate The poly, naughty bi-trans futa ^^ happy to chat
    Moderator Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +652 / 0 / -0
    Hi Morgan ^^

Welcome to the forum.

Do you know how he feels about the LGBTQ+ community? You've said in your other thread that you live in the conservative part of the US, might be an idea to just mention somethings like celebrities etc to see what his opinions on the community, to better inform you of how he feels about the whole subject.

If its positive then maybe let him know about your feelings towards him and a bit more about yourself.

Will you also be going to the same college? As if so it will help to have at least someone who knows and away from your family while there. ( As again in your other thread you mention that your family would disown you if they knew)

Someone may give some better advise but I hope this helps :D 

~Fiona.

3. MorganM
    Disapproved

MorganM Greenhorn
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +12 / 0 / -0
    He sadly isn’t going to the same college as me but is going to be an hour away from the one I am going to. But I just hope he doesn’t forget me and I hope he doesn’t stop being friends with me while we are both in college I just hope him and I can stay connected. But thanks so much for the reply and the help

4. AimizuK

AimizuK Hot Cookie
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +34 / 0 / -0
    Dont fall in love with your straight friend. Never.
    I think I did and I am suffering a lot right now, because I know I wont ever have him. He is my best friend since primary school (6 years old) and we are so close, we are like brothers. I dont wanna him to look at me in other way as he used to.
    He does not know I am gay, and he does not know I am attracted to him. Maybe I will tell him someday the first one, but never the second one since this will change our relationship forever.

Also, your friend has girlfriend so its even harder because all you get from that is pain. Do you think you can be happy just being at his side? I know I can be happy if he is happy, even if he is with other person. I just want to be part of his life, still be his best friend.

#4 AimizuK, Jun 14, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 14, 2019
  5. MorganM
    Disapproved

MorganM Greenhorn
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +12 / 0 / -0
    Yes I can be happy just keeping my feelings to myself because I have already came to the conclusion that I will probably never find someone who really likes me the way I am. But like I am good with that I just have to figure out myself and how I can actually like myself, like I am sure I would be considered transgender but like I really just need good friends to help me through all these feelings and friends who get me and help me through whatever I do either transition or not. I know I am definitely negative it is hard though to not be. thanks for the advice though hope to hear more feedback from all of you. :) 

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.