1. Like the site? Help us keep it running! For $5 you can help keep the site running smoothly and disable ads for life. The site is funded by donations like this and minimal ad revenue: Click here to donate $5. Thank you!

Fear that men would want me to have sex with them!

Discussion in 'Gay' started by Soheil, Oct 17, 2018.  |  Print Topic

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 8 users.
  1. zen

zen Curator, Royal Academy of Inappropriate Handshake
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +994 / 0 / -8
    That's really odd...all I can think of is if your figure is exceptionally beautiful or you have some effeminate characteristic (your face/body feature or behaviour) that you don't notice...? Have you been told something along the line from others?

2. Soheil
    Sunshine

Soheil Linguaphile extremist...
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +204 / 0 / -1
    You want to know if others have told me the things you guessed?
    Well, I think that's a good point. Not that i behave or talk like girls in general. But i remember the guy i was mentioned (The one who is my friend), thought i am girl at first in the chat group. Yeah, That maybe is one of the reasons! After i saw him in person for the first time, He said i was thinking about having sex with you when we were meeting.

I still can't understand why they should do this. It's not a good reason. It doesn't make their actions quite understandable or justifiable.

#22 Soheil, Dec 4, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 4, 2018
  3. zen

zen Curator, Royal Academy of Inappropriate Handshake
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +994 / 0 / -8
    That's a fate cute face has to go through. You can maybe eat lots of protein and excercise to grow muscular and get away from them. LOL It's said that 90% of people's impression comes from visual, sadly.

4. RendeZvous
    Chatty

RendeZvous Greenhorn

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    i know the feels man , it happened to me as well it confused me , i tried to act like normal str8 and do as normal things as i can but i don't know why some people get the points in different way :/ , i'm trying to be friendly but some peoples take it like i i'm flirting with them

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.