1. $1. For $1 you can help keep the site running smoothly and disable ads for life. The site is funded by donations like this and minimal ad revenue: Click here to make a donation. Thank you!

Expectations

Discussion in 'Transgender' started by florence, Aug 12, 2017 at 1:58 PM.  |  Print Topic

$1 - Support the site and go ad free for life for $1. Click here to make a donation.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
  1. florence
    Relaxed

florence Lurker

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hey everyone its great having good people like you to share my feelings to. Im transgender male but female inside. Im living a fake life because i havnt transitioned yet. I feel like there are so many expectations with society to be normal to be like everybody else. I have never felt part of society, i feel so distant from everyone. I came out to my parents and they could barely look me in the eyes and got to the point when i ran away to the other side of the uk. I came back because i caused them more harm than good but now they just swept who i am to the side and just ignoring it, pretending that i am going to live a happy normal life. I am at the point that i am just in the bottle. The only thing that is going to get me out is leaving to country away from my parents and to transition medically. I quit my job and leaving in two weeks. Its just sad the expectations of being normal in life. I just find it so hard to deal with dysphoria and normal people don't understand what its like.

2. SwordArts

SwordArts Reliable Contributor
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +145 / 0 / -0
    I can understand what it's like for your parents not to even look at you. Mine have been like that since I came out.
    Just remember you are perfectly normal and you have to do what is best for you.