1. Like the site? Help us keep it running! For $5 you can help keep the site running smoothly and disable ads for life. The site is funded by donations like this and minimal ad revenue: Click here to donate $5. Thank you!

Everyone want's just sex

Discussion in 'Gay' started by Zaislas123, Jun 8, 2018.  |  Print Topic

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 5 users.
  1. Zaislas123

Zaislas123 Error 404 love not found
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +47 / 0 / -0
    Hello! I have a small problem over here. Į don't get it why there's are not guys who's like romantic things like dating, talking about each other and much more. Everyone just want to fuck, fuck, fuck. It's getting ridiculous. I can't found no one :( (( I just want to found someone special is it that hard? Maybe you can give me advice where I can found "not one night" type guys, if there's still someone left. Oh, and have a nice day everyone! <3​

2. Being.
    Sarcastic

Being. "Everywhere I roam is home"
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +1,253 / 1 / -11
    If I find any I'll let you know. I'm still looking myself.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  3. AliceR
    Zorro

AliceR Real Bisexual Unicorn
    Premium Supporter Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +443 / 0 / -2
    I've seen many guys on here complain about that. :-(

#3 AliceR, Jun 9, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 9, 2018
  4. AliceR
    Zorro

Ratings:
    +443 / 0 / -2
    I don't think you can "become a lesbian." That would imply that being gay is a choice, which is a dangerous thing to imply as it is an argument used by our haters to justify their hatred. "I can hate on you because you CHOSE to be that way." Does it make sense?
    Maybe they were queer to begin with (closeted) and just decided to no longer give guys a chance? I've heard many straight girls in this country say they wish they were gay because they don't want to deal with men anymore. It's sad. There ARE some good men out there. ;-)
    I'm sure you'll find someone. They are out there, probably looking for you too. ;-)

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  5. Zaislas123

Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +47 / 0 / -0
    Actually, I'm into sex, but I don't think that it's good with person you don't know well and it can't be number 1# priority. And thanks for discussion :)  <3

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  6. Zaislas123

Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +47 / 0 / -0
    Awww, thanks! :3

7. AliceR
    Zorro

Ratings:
    +443 / 0 / -2
    What I meant is people don't "become" gay. They are born that way.
    They might realize later on in life that they are gay, but it is not a conscious choice that they make. They don't wake up in the morning, thinking, "I'm done being straight. I'm going to date only my own gender now."
    Saying that is hurtful and it harms the community is what I was trying to explain.
    It implies that people can be swayed into becoming gay. It also implies that the haters are right when they hate on us because we "decided" to "become" queer.
    We didn't "become" queer. We were always queer.
    What I meant also when I said the straight girls I talked to wished they were gay is that they cannot become gay. They are straight. They just wish they didn't have to date men anymore.

But maybe I misunderstood what you meant by the word "become?"
    I'm not a Native speaker so sometimes my thoughts get lost in translation... Sorry.
    :-(

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • List
    #7 AliceR, Jun 9, 2018
  8. Zaislas123

Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +47 / 0 / -0
    But your English is amazing. I wish my language skills could be like yours :D 

9. AliceR
    Zorro

Ratings:
    +443 / 0 / -2
    Aww thank you! :) 

I did study it hard and for a very long time!

10. AliceR
    Zorro

Ratings:
    +443 / 0 / -2
    Which is exactly what I said...
    People realize their orientation later on in life.
    Okay, I'm out of this conversation...

#10 AliceR, Jun 9, 2018
  11. Zaislas123

Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +47 / 0 / -0
    So in your opinion everyone born straight?

12. Zaislas123

Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +47 / 0 / -0
    Sounds right to me :D 

13. AudryLeigh
    Feminine

AudryLeigh tGirl and Karaoke junkie
    Moderator Supporter Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +1,549 / 0 / -22
    [Some] girls may be giving up on guys, and given the quality of the average male, I can't blame them, but no one turns into a lesbian. People are born with the gender identity and sexuality they have and though it may take them some time to realize who they really are, we are who we are born as, and that doesn't change (it may be repressed to the point of virtual non-existence, but it doesn't change). Though a lot of women get very incensed at the suggestion, I do believe that a lot of women are [at least subconsciously] bisexual, something that society drives them to repress entirely, but getting fed up with men may well bring that out in them. I once heard a very conservative person, definitely not LGBT friendly, argue that all women are at least a little bit lesbian (a fantasy many men seem to enjoy) by saying, "Who wouldn't want to kiss a pretty girl?" I had to agree, but then I've always been exclusively enamored of girls, and always will be.

I do get what the OP is talking about though. I have pretty well distanced myself from all the places and activities that are designated as LGBT because I've found that the vast majority of people who fly that banner are pretty much sex addicts. I consider myself to be just your everyday, run of the mill woman who just happens to be a transsexual lesbian, and I go to places and do things that are also average and run of the mill, and I run into plenty of LGBT people in those places who are, like myself, just everyday people. I am very lucky to live in a town where average and everyday don't conflict with being LGBT, so it's not necessary to run with "my own kind" in order to find safety in numbers, and I am free to [safely] go into any bar, club, restaurant, store, etc., or to attend any event of any kind, and it is in the not specifically LGBT places and events where I find lesbians and gays, trans and cis, who are interested in things besides sex -- normal, everyday, run of the mill people who just happen to be LGBT.

Hugs,
    Audry

14. AudryLeigh
    Feminine

Ratings:
    +1,549 / 0 / -22
    Sorry alexis, but you are just plain wrong on this one. It is a very well established fact that people's gender identity and sexual preference are hard wired into their brains, and do not change. Being homosexual, or trans are NOT learned behaviors. It is NOT a choice. And it is exactly right to say that promoting the idea that it is a choice is dangerously detrimental to LGBTQ+ people, and does nothing but fuel the haters. Haters hate us because they think that we made a choice, a selfish (and they usually think a perverted) choice, that makes us disruptive to society, and that we don't care about any disruption we may cause. They also think we recruit people into our camp, which is impossible because someone either already is, or they aren't, and no amount of recruitment is going to change them. Nor is any amount of disappointment in the opposite sex going to make a straight person turn gay.
    No, the truth is that gay people ARE born gay, but before the age where they begin to become sexually active that is not a relevant fact, so many people are not aware of it. People don't "study" their sexual orientation, they become aware of it, or realize it when they find themselves being attracted to people of one sex or the other (or sometimes both or neither). You talk as if a person has no sexual preference until after they "study about their sexual orientation." The fact is that some people may be unaware of their sexual orientation until something brings it to their attention and they realize or discover what it is, but it doesn't suddenly develop because of acquired knowledge. I have known from a very young age (at least since I was 3) that I was profoundly attracted to girls. What took me some time to realize was that I was a girl (in a boy's body). Hand in hand with that realization went the realization that I was not [a] straight [male], but that I was actually [a] gay [female]. Still nothing changed since the day I was born, I have always been female, and I have always been attracted exclusively to females. We are all born exactly who we are, and that never changes. The only thing that can change is our knowledge of ourselves. Because I thought I was male in both body and mind, did not make me male. I did have a male body, but have always been female -- it just took me a while to get past society's expectations and realize that I was female, but the only thing that changed was my understanding of myself, nothing about my gender or my sexual preference changed -- it never does.

You are actually supporting what I have been saying when you said, "I think people only are gay or heterosexual ... when they start knowing a little bit more about their sexual orientation. At least it was that way with me." What you are actually describing is that as you came to know more about your sexual orientation, you discovered what it was, you didn't suddenly acquire a sexual orientation or make a choice, you learned or discovered what you already were.

Hugs,
    Audry

15. AliceR
    Zorro

Ratings:
    +443 / 0 / -2
    The same way, children are not aware of their skin color or ethnicity before at least the age of three. That doesn't change the fact that they were born with that specific skin color upon birth.
    Just because we realize later on who we are doesn't mean we weren't that way from the beginning.

16. AudryLeigh
    Feminine

Ratings:
    +1,549 / 0 / -22
    You are trying to disagree with a fact. Neither your personal opinion, nor your personal experience have any bearing on well established, and known to be credible fact.

It is important that people who come here are told the truth. It is especially important that impressionable children are told the truth about themselves and are presented only with true and accurate facts.

It is dangerous to the proper psycho/emotional development of a person to be faced with false information about who they are, and when they become who they are (which is at birth).

We cannot have people here being presented with incorrect information, especially regarding something as basic and crucial to their proper psycho/emotional development as when their gender and sexual preferences develop.

You have not cited one single credible references in support of your claim, and you will not be able to as there are none.

Opinion is one thing, but when there is voluminous thoroughly vetted scientific data on a subject, one's personal opinion is meaningless.

Do your homework and learn the facts before you go spouting off unfounded and patently incorrect statements. Continuing to argue against something for which there is no argument is a sign of ignorance, a learning disability, or simple laziness in not wanting to do the proper background work.

This is a Zero tolerance issue, as it is crucial to the proper psycho/emotional development of our members. We have many young people who come here to discover the truth about themselves, and we cannot have these people being confronted with inaccurate information. Promulgating false information is not allowed on this site, and there are no exceptions.

Consider this fair warning from a site moderator: You will cease and desist from making any further false statements, period. Any controversial statements made must be supported by appropriate credible references. It is important to note that the Internet is not to be assumed to hold correct information. Much (most) of the information on the Internet is either wholly inaccurate, or is inaccurate by significant omission. Any time you post something as fact, it is imperative that you check the source's references (if there are none, you have to assume the information to be false) and post those references, and you must further vet the source of the references. If you are posting from your own experience and presenting it as fact, it is imperative that you provide credible references in support of what you say and again, it is your responsibility to vet any references you cite.

The bottom line here is that I, as a moderator of this site, am directing you to cease and desist from making any further false statements. Failure to comply with a request or a directive from an LGBTchat Staff member WII GET YOU BANNED FOR LIFE.

Sincerely,
    Audry Leigh: LGBTchat Senior Staff

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Rude Rude x 1
    • List

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.