1. Like the site? Help us keep it running! For $5 you can help keep the site running smoothly and disable ads for life. The site is funded by donations like this and minimal ad revenue: Click here to donate $5. Thank you!

Trigger Warning! Empty

Discussion in 'Self Esteem/Self Worth' started by Mallow, Feb 7, 2020.  |  Print Topic

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
  1. Mallow
    Balanced

Mallow Hot Cookie
    Premium Supporter Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +41 / 0 / -0
    My wife wants to be polyamorous on account of coming to terms with her bisexuality. I want her to explore that, but also I am insecure and worried. I feel invalidated. She said I could do the same (I'm pan), but I feel so alone. I don't know how to make friends anymore. Apps and websites don't even have pansexual as an option (or nonbinary).

My wife, she was suicidal about being in the closet. How do I tell her I'm insecure about all this without invalidating/triggering her?

I feel so empty and invalid and worthless.

2. I_Wuz_Here

I_Wuz_Here Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I am so sorry you are going through this.... I know it may be a horrible feeling but you may need to talk to her about these thoughts and feelings. I know these feelings and they hurt. But let me say Alex. You are an amazing person. You deserve the world.
    Hugs,
    MD

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.