1. Like the site? Help us keep it running! For $5 you can help keep the site running smoothly and disable ads for life. The site is funded by donations like this and minimal ad revenue: Click here to donate $5. Thank you!

Don't want to use her

Discussion in 'Gay' started by Westicles, Oct 8, 2018.  |  Print Topic

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 3 users.
  1. Westicles

Westicles Curious Explorer
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +12 / 0 / -3
    So I'm a 16 year old guy. Anyways I'm pretty sure I'm bi, however a while ago I thought I was gay. Anyways, I told a few people that I thought I might be gay and it quickly spread Around the school. Anyways, I'm not sure if I'm Bi or not cause I find both genders attractive, but can't imagine having sex with a girl Although I have done it with guys before and enjoyed it. I also find girls attractive too.
    Anyways, their's this girl at this school that I think would be nice to date, however I'm afraid I might just be using her as I'm not sure about my sexuality and don't know if I could do anything sexual with her. Another problem is that she thinks I'm gay, so how would I get her to think of me as a potential boyfriend?

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

2. mask1985
    Dreaming

mask1985 Shy bi guy
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +458 / 0 / -2
    Sounds like you're still figuring things out which is great and at 16 you have a lot of time. If you have already come out though it can be difficult to "change your mind" as people won't know what to believe or not take you seriously.

As far as this girl goes just be honest with her - I expect she will be familiar with at least the idea of bisexuality or bi-curiosity. I'm sure she will be flattered to think that you like her even if the feeling isn't reciprocated.

3. Westicles

Westicles Curious Explorer
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +12 / 0 / -3
    Thanks for replying and for the advice

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

4. angel70
    Supportive

angel70 The Old Guy
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +4,470 / 1 / -32
    A first date -- not to mention a second and a third -- are necessarily experimental. Inviting somebody to join you at a movie is not a marriage proposal, and first dates very often turn out to be last dates.

As for her thinking you're gay, just say, "A lot of people think that, but actually I'm bi." If things start to get physical on your date, see what happens -- given hormone levels at your age, you might surprise yourself -- and if you're not into it, just gently disengage and change the subject.

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.