1. Like the site? Help us keep it running! For $5 you can help keep the site running smoothly and disable ads for life. The site is funded by donations like this and minimal ad revenue: Click here to donate $5. Thank you!

Does this group exist?

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Yukiko, Sep 15, 2020 at 3:51 PM.  |  Print Topic

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 3 users.
  1. Yukiko

Yukiko Lurker

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Hello,
    I would like to know if does exist a group with my ''situation''.
    I could be in a relationship just only if it is filled with pure love. It's similar to a demiromantics, but I can say it's not the same because I fell in love with someone who I knew just less than a month, thanks to his personality. When was found someone who wanted to be with me, I just COULDN'T be with them because I've felt so horrible that they just wanted me, but... they didn't really love me. And because of this, I can't imagine myself being with someone ,,just for a test'' or something like that... Every time I feel resentment, disgust, and guilt in myself.

Is there a group in LGBTQ+ with this definition or is it just my problem?

Thank you for the answers in advance.

2. john1010101
    Old Hag

Premium Supporter Supporter Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +827 / 0 / -12
    [QUOTE="Yukiko, post: 348005, member: 100021”] . . . . . . . .I fell in love with someone who I knew just less than a month, thanks to his personality. When was found someone who wanted to be with me, I just COULDN'T be with them because I've felt so horrible that they just wanted me, but... they didn't really love me. . . . . . . . [/QUOTE]

Sorry but I don’t understand what you’re saying here. By “they just wanted me but...they didn’t really love me” do you mean they wanted you in a physical way but not on an emotional level?

3. Yukiko

Yukiko Lurker

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Yes, something like that. I felt from them they'll want sexual relationship sooner or later too and this was one of their priorities and not love.
    I'm sorry for misunderstanding... My English isn't one of the best... hehe

4. Morfar
    Alienated

Morfar (10+13)/2=11.5%(225)=26amps
    Premium Supporter Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +525 / 1 / -3
    This is why I insist on a courtship prior to sex.
    For me anyhow,, just because a person is gay, does not mean we jump into bed with everyone.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
    #4 Morfar, Sep 15, 2020 at 5:30 PM
    Last edited: Sep 15, 2020 at 5:31 PM
  5. Jo A
    Innocent

Jo A ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Premium Supporter Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +2,442 / 2 / -1
    Morfar - I like your old school of courtship or just plan taking time and growing together.

Yukiko - You control who you have sex with and if you wish to build a relationship, then tell the person that is what you want.

Love is beautiful and fills the soul and makes your heart beat forever.

I wish you luck and offer a hug - Jo

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.