1. Like the site? Help us keep it running! For $5 you can help keep the site running smoothly and disable ads for life. The site is funded by donations like this and minimal ad revenue: Click here to donate $5. Thank you!

Does he feel the same way ?

Discussion in 'Gay' started by Mosha de Lyon, Oct 22, 2018.  |  Print Topic

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
  1. Mosha de Lyon

Mosha de Lyon Lurker

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I have this problem and I have no idea what to do. There is the guy I really like and we were friends for a little while and then one night we were on our own and we had serious eye contact. Since then he has been touching me little bits here and there like on the arm and brushing off my hand. Maybe it's accidental I don't know. He is a bit of a joker and we are always teasing each other but we do that with all our friends so it's not really unusual per se. But one night we all went down to the lake and he said something to me so I walked over and asked him what he said. He said he didn't remember but that he was probably just going to tell me I am beautiful. Since then I have made it pretty obvious how I feel by flirting with him in his language (not English) and eventhough he just stands there in shock he will flirt back with me the next time we are alone. But then once he just said randomly that he was on holiday and the girls from that country were "Woo". It sounded really fake as if he wanted to see my reaction but I have already made my feelings so clear I don't know why he would do that.

I know for certain that he has tried to get me to admit that I am gay on several occasions by asking me if my female friends' boyfriends are jealous of me for spending time with them and when I say no he asks me why they don't get jealous and why I don't have a girlfriend.
    I just freak out every time and can't bring myself to tell him because I get so nervous. There are other times too like talking about sexual stuff that are definetely leading questions to get me to tell him. We still have that eye contact regularly which lasts way longer than normal and it is the kind that would be inappropraite if it was just a friend. It usually just ends in one or both of us smiling or laughing.
    If I genuinely thought that he felt the same way I would probably tell him straight away (no pun intended), but I don't want to make our friendship awkward by telling him if he doesn't.

Sorry for making this so long, but what should I do I don't know !!!! ???

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.