1. Like the site? Help us keep it running! For $5 you can help keep the site running smoothly and disable ads for life. The site is funded by donations like this and minimal ad revenue: Click here to donate $5. Thank you!

Bisexual - Female Do you ever just

Discussion in 'Bisexual & Pansexual' started by Piperjamas, Jan 9, 2019.  |  Print Topic

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 11 users.
  1. Piperjamas
    Sleepy

Piperjamas -jumps into wheelchair- I have crippling anxiety
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +49 / 0 / -0
    Sees an attractive guy--
    Oh goodness I'm so into man. I can picture myself marrying a man. Men are beautiful. Made just for me. I don't think I'd be into women for a while after this.
    Sees an attractive woman--
    I'm so gay. Maybe I'm not even bisexual. Women are so perfect I just wanna cry (I did actually shed tears after a female dance performance because I can't believe women are so perfect like what). Maybe I'd never be interested in guys again.

And the cycle continues.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  2. Jayme82
    Movie Buff

Jayme82 Devoted Ambassador
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +1,411 / 0 / -3
    Yeah I've been there before I realized I was bisexual I went back in forth in the same manner
    I was like oh I'm straight no I'm gay wait I'm definitely bi

3. Neva
    Asleep

Neva "B" as in Britney Spears
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +21 / 0 / -0
    That's totally me 24/7! And even after realizing I was bi, I find myself in that "vicious cycle". Bisexual doesn't mean you have to like girls and boys to the same extent. Neither it's about a certain percetange, such as 50% into one gender and another. We all have to rembember that sexuality is pretty fluid. In fact, even if you have a preference.
    Personally, I feel more attracted to women than others.

You are not alone! :D 

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  4. Larry45
    Benevolent

Larry45 Dedicative Advisor
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +222 / 0 / -1
    Yes all the time. Currently I basically feel
    Straight, will probably feel differently next week

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  5. Freaky.Fiona

Freaky.Fiona Reliable Contributor
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +174 / 1 / -1
    Totally feel that, too, though I do prefer women overall (at least sexually, but prefer men for the relationship/romantic side). Have had ebbs and flows, switching from one to the other over the years. I doubt it'll ever end. lol

6. Abigail21

Abigail21 Amazing Aquarius ♒️
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +27 / 0 / -0
    I tend to like girls more romantically and guys more sexually. I had bad experience with a guy and so I have a hard time giving up my heart to a guy lest he break it

7. Thief King Bakura
    Kickass

Thief King Bakura Your Neighborhood Thief King
    Moderator Supporter Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +2,614 / 0 / -6
    #TotallyRelatable

--+++

This post pretty much describes me with my sexuality. You can prefer one over the other. It all depends on your attracted to, tastes, and what kind of person makes your heart get all twitterpated. Hope this helps some. :) 

Honestly women make me so twitterpated. Like I see an attractive lady and my heart just stops. Same goes for a guy, but moreso for girls. They're just so damn adorable it hurts sometimes. I think I prefer women but I think some guys are sexy too. Depends on the day. I'm a bit trans guy in case you didn't know.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
    #7 Thief King Bakura, Jan 11, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 11, 2019
  8. Dezi Vasquez

Dezi Vasquez Greenhorn

Ratings:
    +15 / 0 / -0
    YES. I hate it

9. Bornunderabadsign

Bornunderabadsign Addictive Contributor
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +154 / 0 / -0
    For me it it ebbs and flows. I can week with a preference for one or the other. Other times I find myself drawn to people outside the binary who just give the binary the middle finger. It usually isn't so much an issue lust as it is to aesthetic. The most attractive people are those that project confidence in themselves. Some of the most attractive people I've ever known just seemed to ooze confidence. Even those that aren't the typical vision of conventional attractiveness those that don't pass but still own their femininity or masculinity or otherness regardless to their actual gender. For example I spent time with a couple who were absolutely gay and in love with each other and neither were conventionally masculine but were men and I thought they were very attractive and awesome. One was looked to be carved from stone with sharp features almost like a handsome gargoyle or stone lion protective and eternal. His mind was like clockwork; precise and totally confident in the motions of the world. The other was softer but otherworldly like a fae with a penchant for mischief and embodying charm. They were beautiful.

10. Aussie bi guy
    Horny

Aussie bi guy Hot Cookie
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +29 / 0 / -0
    Yes, I'm a bit the same. While I'm married to a wonderful woman who accepts me as I am, I also get images in my head of a nice nakedgirls guy and think that I would love to do things with him too.

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.