1. Like the site? Help us keep it running! For $5 you can help keep the site running smoothly and disable ads for life. The site is funded by donations like this and minimal ad revenue: Click here to donate $5. Thank you!

Do any other femme bi ladies on her only get attracted to other femme girls?

Discussion in 'Bisexual & Pansexual' started by Green Goddess, Mar 11, 2020.  |  Print Topic

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 9 users.
  1. Green Goddess
    Boxed In

Green Goddess Greenhorn
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +20 / 0 / -0
    I identify as a blue jeans/femme bi and only ever get attracted to other femme ladies (whether they be bi straight or lesbian) does anyone else? Am I weird?

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  2. Melody_Mask

Melody_Mask Lurker

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    I do too but I just deal with it since finding what your sexuality is actually complicated. Roll through it that's my advice.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  3. Green Goddess
    Boxed In

Green Goddess Greenhorn
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +20 / 0 / -0
    I've only known I was bi for the past 7 years find you so it's early days for me yet, how long have you known?

4. starlightprincess

starlightprincess Dedicative Advisor
    Moderator Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +531 / 0 / -1
    Yeah I def. relate very much. I’m the most girly person on earth lol, and I am also attracted to feminine ladies.

5. Elissabeth

Elissabeth Curious Explorer
    Supporter Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +36 / 0 / -0
    I'm like this . Only attracted to femme.

6. Love4Ever
    Breezy

Love4Ever Reliable Contributor
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +205 / 0 / -0
    That seems perfectly normal to me. I love blue jean femmes a lot actually because they’re femme without being hyper feminine which is too much for me personally. I’m also a blue jean femme.

7. Green Goddess
    Boxed In

Green Goddess Greenhorn
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +20 / 0 / -0
    Yes I know what you mean, I'm not a girly girl per-se. I don't do flowers, dresses or bows ect! I don't mind ladies who do though.

8. starlightprincess

starlightprincess Dedicative Advisor
    Moderator Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +531 / 0 / -1
    That's like everything I wear everyday of my life lol=)

9. Green Goddess
    Boxed In

Green Goddess Greenhorn
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +20 / 0 / -0
    Good for you.

10. Love4Ever
    Breezy

Love4Ever Reliable Contributor
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +205 / 0 / -0
    Yeah same. I don’t really wear dresses or skirts except occasionally. I mostly wear jeans and a T-shirt. I have short hair. I’m more femme in behavior in some ways then I am in looks. I’m very emotional, I like cuddling up on the couch with a candle, a book. I do love nice flowers. Stuff like that. I guess I have womanly attributes in terms of what I want from a partner, how I live my life. I want someone to nurture and be nurtured in return.

11. Lorraine
    Boxed In

Lorraine Curious Explorer
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +68 / 0 / -0
    Yes!! I am down to Earth type femme. I like to be casual but not overly so. I have long curly hair and like to wear makeup and just look nice and put together. I currently have a huge crush on my kid's figure skating coach who is just a stunning woman! Oh my gosh!

All my crushes except one have been on very feminine women. And the one who wasn't was very feminine in her personality.

I also want to say I'm finally coming to grips with my sexuality at 45. I have been in and out if you will. I have come completely out with my crush, she knows my feelings for her and it gets more complicated and heart breaking, but anyway... Here I am :) 

12. Green Goddess
    Boxed In

Green Goddess Greenhorn
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +20 / 0 / -0
    OMG Wow, I have a thing for a female figure skating coach as well omg! I'm also 43 nearly 44, wow weird is that?! I haven't come out to everyone yet, wondering if and when should, that'll be another post though.

13. Lorraine
    Boxed In

Lorraine Curious Explorer
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +68 / 0 / -0
    Haha! Love it!

Being a skate mom, skating is my life. I say that Skate Mom's are always Cool! LOL! And I am a dork because I laugh at my own jokes.

Anyway, you have totally piqued my curiosity, you skate. What level are you at? My kids are at Free style 1, pre free and level 6. I have never been on the ice. I just have 3 out of the 4 pull me around with them. :) 

#13 Lorraine, Mar 26, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 26, 2020
  14. ché
    Yeehaw

ché Greenhorn

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    omg I relate to that heaps. I'm very femme and bi and like generally very femme girls and for a while it always confused me like,, is that a thing? can a femme bi girl like other femme bi girls - but then I realised I need to accept my sexuality in full u know - but I totalllyyy relate

15. Freaky.Fiona

Freaky.Fiona Addictive Advisor
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +506 / 2 / -3
    I'm a total girly girl who prefers other girly girls. lol Not that I have never been attracted to (or with) other types, like sporty or even some more 'butch' types, but just generally prefer those who are more feminine, like skirts/dresses, 'dolling' themselves up more, more femme hair, etc. :) 

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  16. mike300

mike300 Pretty Notable
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +504 / 1 / -6
    i know many femmee girls who are attracted in other femme girls..so all ok

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  17. Green Goddess
    Boxed In

Green Goddess Greenhorn
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +20 / 0 / -0
    Sorry for the delay in responding to everyone but PTSD/CPTSD plus lockdown plus menopause frazzles my brain. Lorraine - I don't skate unfortunately, my joints are wrecked and now I have osteopenia among other things, I met this lady at an event. I'd love to skate always loved skating but can't sadly. It's ok being a dork, I'm similar I'm a geek! Hope there are more geeks on here, maybe I should start that up as a topic! Thanks for your responses everyone, nice to know I'm not alone. Stay safe xx

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.