1. Like the site? Help us keep it running! For $5 you can help keep the site running smoothly and disable ads for life. The site is funded by donations like this and minimal ad revenue: Click here to donate $5. Thank you!

D&D nerds???

Discussion in 'Hobbies' started by WannaBgirl2, Jul 28, 2020.  |  Print Topic

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 3 users.
  1. WannaBgirl2

WannaBgirl2 Greenhorn
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 0 / -0
    I miss my nerd nights.... We used to play every other week... But covid-19 has been rough on social groups.... Getting together, have a few drinks, some snacks, laughing.... Joking.... I miss it!??!! Any 5E players in western massachusetts wanna play sometime????

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

#1 WannaBgirl2, Jul 28, 2020
    Last edited: Jul 28, 2020
  2. Skater

Skater Greenhorn
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    My dad got me into it a couple years ago. I love it, but I only have 2 friends that play too. But it's still great! Were not anywhere near Mass tho.

3. a_purple_one
    Magical

a_purple_one Curious Explorer
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +34 / 0 / -0
    Hi WannaBgirl2! I used to play with some friends until last year, then quarantine happened... But bow that group of friends kind of 'disbanded', so we haven't played even online, though it could totally be done by Zoom at least, which is sad because we really had an amazing DM that really worked the quests.

Crazy idea, how doable would be to make a group from this forum to play D&D???

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.