1. Like the site? Help us keep it running! For $5 you can help keep the site running smoothly and disable ads for life. The site is funded by donations like this and minimal ad revenue: Click here to donate $5. Thank you!

Confused

Discussion in 'Questioning & General LGBT' started by kanlat16, Apr 14, 2019.  |  Print Topic

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
  1. kanlat16

kanlat16 Lurker

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Hi, lately i've been very confused about my sexuality. Its like im hiding something inside of me. It all started when I was in high school, i had this girl best friend, we were so close and ended up hooking up a couple of times but then she found a boyfriend but we were still talking and going out sometimes. At the same time I was also in a relationship with a man, but every now and then I would think of her.
    Last year when i found out that she and her bf broke up, i kinda confessed that I think I'm bi but she shrugged it off. She told me wants to have a family.
    Currently we are living in the same house, but no more physical contact, plainly as friends. It gets harder for me because I have this feeling for her and likewise I'm attracted to men. I was planning to tell her about feelings but i'm scared i might get rejected again.

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.