1. Like the site? Help us keep it running! For $5 you can help keep the site running smoothly and disable ads for life. The site is funded by donations like this and minimal ad revenue: Click here to donate $5. Thank you!

Confused relationship

Discussion in 'Questioning & General LGBT' started by David2020, Nov 21, 2020 at 2:24 AM.  |  Print Topic

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
  1. David2020

David2020 Lurker

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Im 18 and gay in the closet,before 6 months i met this guy thats 18 too that i really liked and he liked me too, we went out on many dates and got along well, after 3 months we became a couple, i was trying to understand him better and know him more,and i was trying to not have a relationship only built on sex,however i tried to make it built on true love and understanding each other,yesterday and for no reason he asked me to give him his own space and time because he needs to fix some personal things, i knew he wasnt being honest, so i asked him if he doesnt like me anymore and he said that he still does but needs to think about us and rethink if we can still work out as a couple, im really confused and he hurt my feelings alot as i really love him, i dont know what to do rightnow should i just not text him until he does so he has his time or should i forget him?
    Also i was very depressed and suicidal before i met him, but when i met him i became a happy person and forgot all that.

2. AhhDenial

AhhDenial Addictive Contributor
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +82 / 0 / -0
    From what you posted he may just need space. Are you both out to everyone? If he is still secretive about it, he may still be conflicted. It is a cliche the whole " oo it's not you it's me" but it is true a lot of time. 3 months is a pretty short relationship too, there are plenty of other fish in the sea.

3. David2020

David2020 Lurker

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    He has been out since young, im not out yet but i never minded his family and freinds knowin, also he said exactly this"i love u, i just need some space and time alone plz"
    Also hes the only fish i want from the sea.

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.