1. Like the site? Help us keep it running! For $5 you can help keep the site running smoothly and disable ads for life. The site is funded by donations like this and minimal ad revenue: Click here to donate $5. Thank you!

Confession or admission

Discussion in 'Bisexual & Pansexual' started by Stormy49, Sep 11, 2019 at 5:27 PM.  |  Print Topic

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 5 users.
  1. Stormy49

Stormy49 Greenhorn

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    ok so let me start by saying I am incredibly happily married to a woman I truly love. I guess for a long time now I have been confused or holding back, and this is from way before I was married. I am physically emotionally and sexually attracted to women, however I have always been sexually attracted to guys too. I don’t know if it’s just the idea of it or if that would change after being with a guy properly. I mean I have had hookups with guys through websites but it has been unsatisfying as it has only been oral and I always wanted more. I get periods where all I can think of is being with a guy, enjoying every physical aspect of being with one. I am not sure if it’s just the physical side or if I could have a traditional relationship with a guy. But I crave guys often, kind of like hunger or going without smoking for a while. It’s nothing I can or will explore properly at this point, as I said I am happily married and I won’t cheat on my wife. I guess I just had to put it out there somewhere that I get those feelings, that it’s kind of an admission even to myself. I know it kind of seems like rambling, but it’s something I just had to get out somewhere somehow.

2. Jo A
    Innocent

Jo A Active Veteran
    Premium Supporter Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +837 / 0 / -0
    Welcome to a safe place and there will be other nice people soon.

I am non binary and my presentation to my wife sucked and it took weeks to repair.

Not cheating is important and loving your wife is important. Just make sure you accept you as you and that will make you stronger.

Peace to you and give your wife a hug so she knows you lover her :) 

3. Stormy49

Stormy49 Greenhorn

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Thank you so much for your time and words. I am starting to accept that side of my sexuality, it is a bit of an adjustment but I will get there. I guess putting something out there makes it kind of more real and makes it a little easier for me to accept.
    I will definitely give my wife a big hug as always, it’s just a relief to be able to talk about it.

4. ZackC
    Caffeine Fix

ZackC Greenhorn

Ratings:
    +20 / 0 / -0
    I appreciate you sharing your, it take a lot of courage to talk that kinda stuff, but it lifts such a weight off of you.
    It sounds a lot like your slightly confused on being in a relationship with a guy and for a lot of people this is a normal feeling to have and with time and self learning you ll know the answer.
    I can appreciate your devotion to your wife it good your standing by her, but also make sure your taking good care of yourself.
    have you ever thought of discussing with her?

I hope your oding well and extend peace and good wishes too ya. :) 

5. Stormy49

Stormy49 Greenhorn

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Thank you for the support. It’s something I did discuss with my wife before we were married, she allowed me to investigate but it was more a case of thinking to get it out of my system before we were married. With that being said my personal opinion and feelings are that though I may be attracted to guys too, it’s the same as being attracted to another woman. I am with my wife, I am committed to her, so just because I have an attraction it doesn’t mean I have to act on it. If I were a single man then I would have the option to pursue who I was attracted to, man or woman. But I am not and I am happy where I am, it’s more a personal acceptance at this point.

6. Tonystime

Tonystime Greenhorn
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +18 / 0 / -0
    Welcome Stormy. I finally figured out that I am a Nomasexual and finally came out to my wife about it. She is an open bisexual, leaning more towards being a lipstick lesbian, so she totally understands and we support each other's orientations. Also being a part time TS, she enjoys having a girlfriend, me crossed, that she can play with. We also play together with others now and I can now totally be free to satisfy my urges.

It took quite a long time for me to be honest not only with her, but myself. Being able to chat about it in an open and caring arena such as this has really helped me. So feel free to get your deepest secrets out, you'll feel much better, but be honest with yourself above all else.

It's great that you are so faithful to your wife, I totally dig that.

Toni

Sent from my SM-G892U using Tapatalk

7. Stormy49

Stormy49 Greenhorn

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Thank you, it’s good to be able to get things out and find somewhere I can be totally open about things.

8. Where The Bois Are
    Baconlover

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    --- Double Post Merged, Sep 13, 2019 at 6:00 PM ---
    I can really relate to your situation.

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.