1. Like the site? Help us keep it running! For $5 you can help keep the site running smoothly and disable ads for life. The site is funded by donations like this and minimal ad revenue: Click here to donate $5. Thank you!

College guys ; )

Discussion in 'Gay' started by YTBIGUY, Sep 1, 2018.  |  Print Topic

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 5 users.
  1. YTBIGUY
    Classy

YTBIGUY Trust me I'm funny
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +36 / 0 / -1
    Firstly, Hi guys it's been awhile since I've last posted anything to this site, hope you didn't miss me too much! Secondly, I did it I'm finally a college student! After years of false starts and self doubt I can finally begin the second part of my educational journey! It also mean that I get to make new friends and unfortunately enemies, but that's not the point of the post. The point is that during my first week of school I have laid eyes on some very attractive guys... okay scratch that I've seen like two and one of them is on the fence. Aside from that though the one I really want to get to know is in two of my classes. I've only got to talk to him once in between class but we seem to have hit it off. Which came as a surprise to me since I'm horrible when it comes to conversation. None the less though I have gained a new friend whose status I would like to turn from platonic to romantic. The only thing in my way is that I don't which team he bats for. Seeing as It was our first time talking I didn't want to get to personal so I'm left to wonder. I also didn't get any of his contact information so I can't just stalk his Facebook or something. No matter what happens though I'm happy to have made a new friend in a foreign land and that will make this journey all the better! also if anyone wants to talk to me about him or even your own crush atm just message me I'll gladly reply!

2. mask1985
    Woot

mask1985 Shy bi guy
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +365 / 0 / -0
    Next time you see him maybe steer the conversation around to LGBT issues and see how he reacts. Hopefully he will be on our wavelength so to speak but if not you won't be the first one here to crush on a straight guy. Good luck in your pursuit - makes me want to be a student again.

3. angel70
    Supportive

angel70 The Old Guy
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +4,118 / 1 / -30
    It's great that you're getting to continue your education -- best of luck.

As for the guy, I guess he must be pretty hot looking -- you haven't spent enough time together for you to have fallen for his sparkling personality or depth of soul. Get him to join you for coffee. Assuming you're not planning to spend your college years in the closet, let him know you're gay without putting any moves on him (yet). See how he responds.

4. Gay guy

Gay guy Reliable Contributor
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +230 / 0 / -2
    If you’re out of the closet then maybe throw some buzzwords around in conversation ‘I’ve been scrolling through grindr’ or ‘I came out to my friend the other day’ etc, etc, anything to draw attention to the fact that you’re gay and then he might loosen up and reveal that he’s gay as well. Or you could ask if he’s got a girlfriend, who in the class does he think is fit. You could be like ‘I find mike sexy’ and if he says ‘me too” then bingo. But if he says ‘I find Sally sexy’ then there’s your answer. I’m not articulating myself very well I’m very tired. But I’d go for it, you’re lucky to be as attractive as you are so you’ll have no problem finding a guy. Good Luck ;) 

5. Spob
    Apelike

Spob Expert Homosexual
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +57 / 1 / -0
    Amazing news that you decided to go to college. I hope you do great things. Also making friends isn't so easy so its nice to hear its coming natural.

If you get on well with someone just drop in things you like that hint at your sexuality, whether its a show you like or a celebrity you admire who is known as being out. Open up the conversation, keep it chilled and I'm sure you'll pick things up.

Compliment them, and see how they take it.

#5 Spob, Sep 3, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 3, 2018
  6. YTBIGUY
    Classy

YTBIGUY Trust me I'm funny
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +36 / 0 / -1
    Thanks for all the advice guys! I almost forgot how warming and friendly this place is. Over the weekend I've decided that I really shouldn't get my hopes up too much. If she bangs she bangs she bangs if not then I'll have another 22years of bachelor experience underneath my belt. Still that doesn't mean I'm not going to give it a whirl and see what happens. I'm young, if I'm going to make a mistake then I might as well make one now, and with the support of you lovely internet people. So please take to heart that your advice will be put to good use.

7. Gay guy

Gay guy Reliable Contributor
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +230 / 0 / -2
    I wish I had your confidence. Good luck

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.