1. $1. For $1 you can help keep the site running smoothly and disable ads for life. The site is funded by donations like this and minimal ad revenue: Click here to make a donation. Thank you!

Co-conspiring Cunts

Discussion in 'News & Politics' started by Halloween, Jul 17, 2017 at 9:37 AM.  |  Print Topic

$1 - Support the site and go ad free for life for $1. Click here to make a donation.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
  1. Halloween
    Batty

Halloween I'd rather burn than boil
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +1,011 / 0 / -34
    [​IMG]

The longer this goes on, the more it feels like we are living in the Twilight Zone.

I guess his memory is a little fuzzy right now. He has to wait and see if the media or the investigators find out about his past meetings first. It was good phrasing though. The context can easily be taken as him meaning that at some point he may have met someone who happened to have been born in Russia. No crime in that. Fuck, at some point everyone has probably come into contact with someone who was born in Russia.
    But when the investigators find out exactly who those Russians were that he "probably met", he can go all Celine Dion and preform a cover song of "It's all coming back to me now"point back to that interview as proof of him being transparent and already admitted to having met with others.

[​IMG]

Back on the defense:

"Responding to Sekulow’s comments, the Secret Service said on Sunday that Trump Jr. was not even under their protection at that point in the campaign, so they didn’t vet the meeting. “We would not have screened anyone he was meeting with at that time,” an agency spokesperson announced."

Sunday morning wasn’t the first time Sekulow threw shade at the Secret Service this weekend; he made similar comments Friday night on CNN during an interview with Anderson Cooper. Referring to one of the meeting’s attendees, Russian lawyer Natalia Veselnitskaya, who was labeled a “Russian government lawyer” in the original meeting pitch to Trump Jr., Sekulow asked Cooper, “How in the world did the Secret Service allow her into a meeting at that point that took place with campaign officials if she was actually a government operative? Why would the Secret Service have allowed that?”

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligence...iticizes-secret-service-to-defend-don-jr.html

Yeah, about that. Had little Hitler Jr told the Secret Service that he had received an email from someone claiming to be from the Russian government, and quote "offered to provide the Trump campaign with some official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia and would be very useful to your father." and "I can also send this info to your father via Rhona, but it is ultra sensitive so wanted to send to you first." And that he and Donald's team were going to go to met with them in person at Trump Tower...They would taken interest and advised him how to proceed.
    [​IMG]

But at least now we know why Donald was in such a panic mode when he thought President Obama wiretapped Trump Tower.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Back to the defense:

Keith Olberman, totally said that is what they would end up doing back in June.

Once again they are being told..

[​IMG]

This entire bullshit defense of 'Yes, I went there but I didn't get any good information, so it was not illegal' can be put into perceptive by comparing it to a recent crime event:

Last week someone attempted to rob a bank in Iowa.

[​IMG]
    He/she failed at the attempt by not planning far enough ahead and showed up at the bank 3hrs before they opened. He/she tried to pull the door open, once he/she figured out it was locked and no one was inside, he/she took off running.

If the police find him/her what are the odds that he/she would get away with a defense of 'Yes, I went there, but I didn't get any good information money, so it was not illegal'

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

#1 Halloween, Jul 17, 2017 at 9:37 AM
    Last edited: Jul 17, 2017 at 10:03 AM