1. Like the site? Help us keep it running! For $5 you can help keep the site running smoothly and disable ads for life. The site is funded by donations like this and minimal ad revenue: Click here to donate $5. Thank you!

Classic Gaming

Discussion in 'Gaymers' started by Foxx, Jun 27, 2018.  |  Print Topic

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 19 users.
  1. Barefoot
    Inactive

Barefoot Casual Observer
    Administrator Supporter Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +1,865 / 2 / -12
    Yes. I played Quake III Arena for years. It's still set up on my PC. I mastered every episode at the highest skill level and got all of the awards. It took a long time to master it. Very difficult FPS game for a beginner. I also played The Sims 2 for a long time. I downloaded very realistic looking high definition custom content and made towns full of cute gay twinks! :) 

2. Melancholia
    Jaded

Melancholia Ditch That Bitch
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +81 / 0 / -0
    Aaaaah The Sims takes me back :) 

I downloaded a user made island with loads of empty lots and nothing else on it and created a very basic survivor style lesbian village. It was awesome lol. They were all fishing and growing vegetable gardens and living in swap shacks.

3. melle224
    Artistic

melle224 Lurker

Ratings:
    +9 / 0 / -0
    I love retro games. I'm currently playing through an old original GameBoy game that was called Final Fantasy Legends in the states but was originally the first game in the SaGa series. I still have my Atari 2600, NES, SNES, Genesis, Sega CD, 32-X, N64, PS1, PS2, Dreamcast, Xbox, Gamecube, Wii, all the Nintendo handhelds and I have some modern consoles too. Sega has a special place in my heart too, because I grew up with that, even though most of my friends had SNES. I grew up kinda poor so NES and Genesis were it for me growing up. (we got a hand me down Sega CD too)

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
    #23 melle224, Aug 9, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 9, 2018
  4. melle224
    Artistic

melle224 Lurker

Ratings:
    +9 / 0 / -0
    The first time I played the original Sims I couldn't stop. The fact that I could play that game and make my Sims being in relationships with other women was mind blowing to me at the time :D 

5. Barefoot
    Inactive

Barefoot Casual Observer
    Administrator Supporter Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +1,865 / 2 / -12
    Yup my twink boys would have funny looks at first when I "introduced" them to other twink boys but soon enough they caught on lol.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  6. mask1985
    Dreaming

mask1985 Shy bi guy
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +458 / 0 / -2
    I have created a character called Twinky L'Amour - he's a bit of a slut and I've been trying to hook him up with all the boys but it's the girls who seem the most interested in him.

7. Melancholia
    Jaded

Melancholia Ditch That Bitch
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +81 / 0 / -0
    Typical gay guy. Not at all interested in women, but knows all the right things to say lol!

8. TheFourthBox
    Alienated

TheFourthBox Resident Crazy British dude
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +116 / 1 / -7
    I still have a gameboy colour. I even still play Pokémon Gold, Pokémon Red and Pokémon yellow on that thing. This is specifically odd as Gameboy colour was before my time. I did however grow up on Pokémon Red and Yellow. Gold I sourced recently.
    Brock on pokemon yellow was a nightmare

9. shitscared
    Twisted

shitscared FEAR PARALYSIS

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    Mortal Kombat. Always & Forever.

10. 1forasteiro
    Dumb

1forasteiro Greenhorn
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 0 / -0
    So, what is the general opinion about emulation here? If anyone wants to burn me for it you will have to provide your own fuel and stake, but i completelly understand and apologise for the inconvenience :p 

I have been using the dark arts of emulation to introduce my nephew to some old games, his favorites so far are Joe and Mac and fucking Sunset Riders!(the snes version, i have to put it on easy and change it to 5 lives per credit, don't tell him that)
    We almost beat the snes version of King of Dragons! But he was getting really tired so we quit a little before the recicled ice wyvern boss, generally im just really proud

11. mask1985
    Dreaming

mask1985 Shy bi guy
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +458 / 0 / -2
    I still look at the gameboy advance emulator on my laptop from time to time and play some of the old Pokemon games plus Advance Wars, Golden Sun etc.

12. Butterfly88
    Artistic

Butterfly88 Has fallen 87 times and stood up 88
    Moderator Supporter Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +757 / 0 / -3
    Cool. I've still got a Game Boy Color, though I don't play it much. Got rid of my Game Boy Advance because I have a DS Lite which can play Game Boy Advance games.

13. NeNe
    Wishful

NeNe ....
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +59 / 1 / -2
    I like playing on the zx spectrum may take you a good 30 mins to get into a game or you might not get into a game at all but it 100% worth when you do also you.

Other than that I play Super Nintendo Entertainment System got 2 of them and they are my life.

14. Being.
    No Mood

Being. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +1,952 / 1 / -13
    Been playing this and struggling so much

[​IMG]

15. illuminati001
    Depressed

illuminati001 Cuddles plx
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +344 / 0 / -9
    In my case my favourite games were snow bros, bomber man WITH THOSE CUTE KANGAROOS AAAH, street fighters, there was one japanese one with super cool combos and umm the main villain had an orb and it was weird getting hit by that and it was like street fighters the genre basically, i remember playing one really old tekken game and idk did a cheat being the main villain a white wing guy i think and nuked people lol, KING OF FIGHTERS WAS THE THING i played the 1997 one all the time, there were other more niche ones and i cant remember most of them but i loved these games so bad

16. ElvenFairy
    Sarcastic

ElvenFairy Collector of Cacti
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +64 / 0 / -0
    God! I am very old when I look in this thread! My first "console" was the commodore 64. It used cassette tapes and the start up screen flashed so much it hurt your eyes, combined with the weird high pitched screeching it made too it was definitely memorable haha

I would definitely recommend buying the NES and SNES minis. Some great classic games brought up to date to work better on modern TVs, so far less lag. Plus they are so bloody cute!!! :) 

17. Bornunderabadsign

Bornunderabadsign Addictive Contributor
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +118 / 0 / -0
    Before my computer cropped out I was running all kinds of emulators on it. My first gaming console was a Sega genesis and it was amazing playing Sonic, Mortal Combat, Street Fighter, Buzbe, Jurassic Park, ect.
    I got a Gameboy Color and a Nintendo 64 in the same year and I think I spent every soare hour playing them. Pokemon, Legend of Zelda, Quest 64, Turok, And many I have forgotten. Those were the good old days. Oh, I forgot about those games with the toy soldiers. I was just getting back into games when my computer died. Got to get another and get some emulators going again.

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.