1. Like the site? Help us keep it running! For $5 you can help keep the site running smoothly and disable ads for life. The site is funded by donations like this and minimal ad revenue: Click here to donate $5. Thank you!

Classic Gaming

Discussion in 'Gaymers' started by Foxx, Jun 27, 2018.  |  Print Topic

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 12 users.
  1. Barefoot
    Daring

Barefoot Casual Observer
    Administrator Moderator Supporter Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +1,671 / 2 / -12
    Yes. I played Quake III Arena for years. It's still set up on my PC. I mastered every episode at the highest skill level and got all of the awards. It took a long time to master it. Very difficult FPS game for a beginner. I also played The Sims 2 for a long time. I downloaded very realistic looking high definition custom content and made towns full of cute gay twinks! :) 

2. Melancholia
    Jaded

Melancholia Ditch That Bitch
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +70 / 0 / -0
    Aaaaah The Sims takes me back :) 

I downloaded a user made island with loads of empty lots and nothing else on it and created a very basic survivor style lesbian village. It was awesome lol. They were all fishing and growing vegetable gardens and living in swap shacks.

3. melle224
    Artistic

melle224 Lurker

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0
    I love retro games. I'm currently playing through an old original GameBoy game that was called Final Fantasy Legends in the states but was originally the first game in the SaGa series. I still have my Atari 2600, NES, SNES, Genesis, Sega CD, 32-X, N64, PS1, PS2, Dreamcast, Xbox, Gamecube, Wii, all the Nintendo handhelds and I have some modern consoles too. Sega has a special place in my heart too, because I grew up with that, even though most of my friends had SNES. I grew up kinda poor so NES and Genesis were it for me growing up. (we got a hand me down Sega CD too)

#23 melle224, Aug 9, 2018 at 7:53 PM
    Last edited: Aug 9, 2018 at 7:54 PM
  4. melle224
    Artistic

melle224 Lurker

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0
    The first time I played the original Sims I couldn't stop. The fact that I could play that game and make my Sims being in relationships with other women was mind blowing to me at the time :D 

5. Barefoot
    Daring

Barefoot Casual Observer
    Administrator Moderator Supporter Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +1,671 / 2 / -12
    Yup my twink boys would have funny looks at first when I "introduced" them to other twink boys but soon enough they caught on lol.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  6. mask1985
    Pensive

mask1985 Shy bi guy
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +312 / 0 / -0
    I have created a character called Twinky L'Amour - he's a bit of a slut and I've been trying to hook him up with all the boys but it's the girls who seem the most interested in him.

7. Melancholia
    Jaded

Melancholia Ditch That Bitch
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +70 / 0 / -0
    Typical gay guy. Not at all interested in women, but knows all the right things to say lol!

8. TheFourthBox
    Alienated

TheFourthBox Resident Crazy British dude
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +108 / 1 / -7
    I still have a gameboy colour. I even still play Pokémon Gold, Pokémon Red and Pokémon yellow on that thing. This is specifically odd as Gameboy colour was before my time. I did however grow up on Pokémon Red and Yellow. Gold I sourced recently.
    Brock on pokemon yellow was a nightmare

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.