1. Like the site? Help us keep it running! For $5 you can help keep the site running smoothly and disable ads for life. The site is funded by donations like this and minimal ad revenue: Click here to donate $5. Thank you!

Can you make your nose thinner without surgery?

Discussion in 'Transgender' started by Legolessed, Apr 15, 2018.  |  Print Topic

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 3 users.
  1. Legolessed
    Cheerful

Legolessed a mess
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +46 / 0 / -1
    My nose is very wide. My face is fairly feminine until you look at my nose and it's massive. Is there any way to make it thinner and smaller? I've seen some remedies online but have no idea what's fake and what's real so I wanted to ask for people opinions. Thank you so much!

Sent from my LG-H931 using Tapatalk

2. ShauntSerelu
    Balanced

ShauntSerelu Juliette, trans girl, sapiosexual, bi.
    Premium Supporter Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +760 / 0 / -2
    To answer the question you posted in the title, despite the fact that I believe that if you're doing this for other people that you shouldn't, I do not believe there is another way. Makeup may help distract others from it but you'll likely always notice it. Dysphoria is a monster. If you're doing it to feel better about yourself personally go for it :) 

#2 ShauntSerelu, Apr 15, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 15, 2018
  3. Ninjastar

Ninjastar Great Learner
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +63 / 0 / -0
    If it makes you feel any better, I’m afab and my nose is gigantic. I don’t think nose size is a real gender marker.

That said, I know some makeup wizards who can contour a nose to appear smaller than it really is. It’s nothing I have personal experience with, though.

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.