1. Like the site? Help us keep it running! For $5 you can help keep the site running smoothly and disable ads for life. The site is funded by donations like this and minimal ad revenue: Click here to donate $5. Thank you!

Blasphemy & Treason

Discussion in 'General (Off Topic Lounge)' started by ThisISDreaming, Mar 12, 2018.  |  Print Topic

?

Do you think there should be an Asexual forum on here?

1. Yes

8 vote(s)
    88.9%
  2. No

1 vote(s)
    11.1%

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 8 users.
  1. ThisISDreaming

ThisISDreaming The Biggest Oof (Panro/Ace, She/They)
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +195 / 1 / -0
    I feel as if I'm breaking some sort of law by saying this..... well, ok. I understand that it is hard work maintaining a public forum, but there is something I really wish they would add an Asexual section here. Just my opinion.

2. Jayme82
    Movie Buff

Jayme82 Well-Known Ambassador
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +1,103 / 0 / -3
    I would also like a gender fluid forum

3. Theory Elias Nygma
    Batty

Theory Elias Nygma For there is nothing either good or bad
    Moderator Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +945 / 0 / -15
    Genderfluid can be included in transgender forum. Trans is a spectrum that includes fluid, agender, etc. If there was a separate genderfluid forum, people could ask for agender, demigender, or any of the thousands of gender people identify with.
    Asexuality, however, is not included in any sexuality we have here. I think it's weird that we don't have it. Not enough aces to keep it running, I guess.

4. Cyan13
    Tired

Cyan13 bach reincarnated
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +115 / 0 / -0
    yo I'm ace
    I'd really appreciate an ace/aro forum

5. AudryLeigh
    Worried

AudryLeigh On Leave.
    Moderator Supporter Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +1,822 / 0 / -25
    Really. ?? I thought trans was being a pretty much binary gender, opposite to your birth sex. Can't be truly binary though, because trans is not cis. Don't know who gets to decide these things, but to me, trans involves moving from one state to another, across the gender continuum (trans being a Latin prefix, translating to "across") , not moving around on it, or moving off it completely. IDK, like I said, I don't know who gets to decide, but the terms transgender, and transsexual have been around for decades, and have pretty much always meant changing or transitioning across (the gender continuum) from one gender or sex to another. Again, don't see how moving around on, or moving off the continuum is a change of state, or is across anything. I guess, in a way, being off the spectrum is being in a different state, but if it's off the continuum, I'm not sure it qualifies as a change or transition (across the continuum) from one sex or gender to another. Maybe I don't really understand gender fluid or agender (I don't), or maybe I'm just "old school" (I am). Y'all are welcome to straighten me out on this.

Even though we do now have a real site admin, I'm not sure we can set up new forums. I'll ask.

Hugs,
    Audry Leigh

6. Bubblez

Bubblez Curious and Confused
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +22 / 0 / -0
    Yus, I back this.

I'm not asexual myself but I've noticed that they're a pretty marginalised group, even within the wider LGBT+ community which is disturbing.

Representation for asexuals. <3

7. AudryLeigh
    Worried

AudryLeigh On Leave.

Ratings:
    +1,822 / 0 / -25
    Cheeses Bubblez, is that you in your avatar? Those are some beautiful Eyes! I am thoroughly enchanted! Daymn!

Hugs,
    Audry Leigh

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  8. AudryLeigh
    Worried

AudryLeigh On Leave.

Ratings:
    +1,822 / 0 / -25
    And OMG, you're Scottish. I'm in love... (Sorry, I'm an incorrigible flirt, but daymn those are some gorgeous eyes.)

Hugs,
    Audry Leigh

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  9. Bubblez

Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +22 / 0 / -0
    AudryLeigh Hehe thanks.

It's me and not me sadly. It's my face. My eyes, my nose, my cheeks, part of my forehead, my mouth and chin (not visible, cropped the pic to hide my face a little) but not my hair. I faceswapped my face with another pic to try and create how I wanna look. I have gender dysphoria, I think I might either be androgynous or want to be a trans woman. It's something I need a lil help with. The make-up was added in as well with another app.

It's a little embarrassing that I have to resort to stuff like that but hope one day that I can actually come close to looking like that without apps. I want to change my body too.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
    #9 Bubblez, Mar 14, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 14, 2018
  10. Sir A.G
    Artistic

Sir A.G Transgender Guy
    Premium Supporter Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +2,700 / 1 / -5
    Sure it'd be good to see one, asexuality doesn't fit into any of the other categories currently here.

11. zen

zen Curator, Royal Academy of Inappropriate Handshake
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +425 / 0 / -1
    I'm not asexual, but considering that there are people who feel uncomfortable even to read something sexual in asexual group, I think it would be a good addition to this site.

12. AudryLeigh
    Worried

AudryLeigh On Leave.

Ratings:
    +1,822 / 0 / -25
    Dang hon, with those eyes, I can't speak for anyone else, but they're about all I'd ever see. Just those eyes alone make you a stunner, in my book.
    I'm tied up right at the moment, but I can help you with all that stuff (as I tell so many people: I'm here to help - it's what I do.) I am M2F myself, and know all too much about gender dysphoria. One of my favorite things is helping wannabe M2F people. I work with all kinds of people, though -- all kinds. I'm also kind of the go-to person for suicide prevention and intervention. We get way more of that than anyone (except me) even knows -- it all happens in private, so nobody ever sees it (except me).

Anyway, if you want to start talking about things, just PM me and tell me more about yourself. I always respond, and I really am here to help -- it's what I do.

Hugs,
    Audry Leigh

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  13. Bubblez

Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +22 / 0 / -0
    Aw, thank you so much! You're making me blush.

Ooh nice! I'll be sure ta message ya then. :3

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.