1. Like the site? Help us keep it running! For $5 you can help keep the site running smoothly and disable ads for life. The site is funded by donations like this and minimal ad revenue: Click here to donate $5. Thank you!

Bisexual Bi or horny?

Discussion in 'Bisexual & Pansexual' started by Sleepyice, Jun 8, 2019.  |  Print Topic

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 6 users.
  1. Sleepyice

Sleepyice Lurker

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I cant tell if I'm bi or not. I'm not really attracted to guys at least not in the same way as women but all the straight guys I know wouldn't even consider this stuff. Just really confused and appreciate help

2. MyHiddenSide
    Thinking

MyHiddenSide Bi Guy
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +30 / 0 / -0
    I went through a lot of confusion with the same thing while figuring myself out. Over time I noticed men more and more and now I like them almost as much as women, but even now I kind of get phases where I don't think about men much.

It is possible to like both but to have a preference. Just give yourself time, one thing I did that helped me figure it out was to look at men while out in public and pay attention to my thoughts about them. Did I find them attractive? Was I turned on? Could I see myself with them?

Just remember you have plenty of time to think it over and explore, so don't worry!

3. Aussie bi guy
    Cheerful

Aussie bi guy Great Learner
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +98 / 0 / -0
    The way I look at it is that if you weren't at least bi curious, you wouldn't have any attraction to men at all. The fact that you are considering a possible sexual relationship with a guy means you are not straight. A purely straight person would never even contemplate any kind of relationship with someone of the same sex.

4. Birdwatcher87
    Happy

Birdwatcher87 Happy to be Bi!
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +31 / 0 / -0
    Hi Sleepy!

As I was discovering myself, I ran into a lot of the same feelings that you're experiencing. After many years of researching and soul searching, I eventually said to myself that I'm bi and it made me feel really good!

My feelings fluctuate from day to day, sometimes I find guys more attractive, but at other times it's not as strong. MyHiddenSide made a good point that you can also go out in public and see what might turn you on or conjure up feelings for you.

The first time I realized I might be bi was when I saw a guy working out at the gym and I caught myself staring at his body and butt and it kind of turned me on lol.

Always take your time and enjoy those feelings you have, no matter what the result in the end. Just be you and let your heart lead you to what makes you feel the happiest!

5. NerdyBiGuy

NerdyBiGuy Greenhorn
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0
    I know the feeling OP, there have been times when I thought to myself “am I really bi, or just fooling myself?”. I think it’s because, at least in my case, I like only certain types of guys and girls, so this I don’t feel like I have “enough bi” in me.

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.