1. Like the site? Help us keep it running! For $5 you can help keep the site running smoothly and disable ads for life. The site is funded by donations like this and minimal ad revenue: Click here to donate $5. Thank you!

bi dating ace

Discussion in 'Bisexual & Pansexual' started by Areal, Feb 23, 2020.  |  Print Topic

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 3 users.
  1. Areal

Areal Lurker

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hi, I identify as bisexual and I am catching feelings for one of my friends. Her name is Lada and she identifies as asexual. We are pretty close and we share many interests.
    I am open about my sexuality so she knows about it. As I said, she identifies as asexual, or perhaps demisexual if there would ever feel like it... I hope you get what I am trying to say.
    Anyway, we have quite a nice relationship between us and I told her sister about it and she was really excited. She also told me that Lada kinda knows because I told about it to another two of her friends but only because they asked me about it. And I have no idea how they knew about it. But the important thing is that her sister told me that Lada probably has feelings for me as well. She said to me that I am one of the few guys she is friends with. And Lada is apparently excited about us attending figure drawing class and by her sister's words, Lada does not like to go out that much.

So... she kinda knows how I feel about her and she also feels something and what I am asking is if I should tell her.

Aso, I would like to hear what you guys think about bisexual and asexual relationship in general. I know that everyone is different but I would just like to know what you all think about it.

2. Citrus

Citrus กระต่ายจันทร์555
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +16 / 0 / -0
    Hey, if it makes both of you happy, why not go for it? Wish you both the best no matter what happens!

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  3. WillG

WillG Lurker

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I think you should tell her, too, there remain a question if she'll accept to have physical relationship with you or not. Are you OK with it if she says no to this question?

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.