1. Like the site? Help us keep it running! For $5 you can help keep the site running smoothly and disable ads for life. The site is funded by donations like this and minimal ad revenue: Click here to donate $5. Thank you!

beauty tips?

Discussion in 'Questioning & General LGBT' started by Claudialev, Dec 4, 2019 at 6:13 AM.  |  Print Topic

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 5 users.
  1. Claudialev

Claudialev Hot Cookie
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +27 / 0 / -0
    Hi all, I know that it has nothing to do with it, that there are much more important things, but today I would like to ask you for advice on beauty and femininity. I would like to reach a fairly feminine body, do you have any suggestions on what steps to take? Even your face what daily routine do you use for your beauty? There are specific products that you use to give tone and radiance to your skin. Last question are there people who are makeup experts to give advice? Excuse these banal and frivolous questions but as a woman I always have them in mind as things about fashion and accessories. This is one of the many signs that I am a woman.

2. LouisBlue
    Depressed

LouisBlue Curious Explorer
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +186 / 0 / -0
    Hi. I think you are completely right to ask this, if this is on your mind. I myself am not a real expert in make up, but I have had a few years where I was heavily into learning about make up and how to apply it. To myself and others. I also did a two day course for make up, for fun ;) 

If you want some tips or have specific questions about make up, I would be happy to answer and talk to you. You can send me a personal message or I can put it here.

It does help if you ask more specific questions and if you break down what you want to know.

3. Claudialev

Claudialev Hot Cookie
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +27 / 0 / -0
    Thanks LouiseBlue, of course I would like it, as you would like if we want to write to each other in private, I am a disaster in my makeup, I look good if I wear makeup, as in my photo, I would like to learn to take care of my appearance not only of makeup but of all my femininity, if you can help me, thank you.

4. DevideLioncourt

DevideLioncourt Greenhorn
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +19 / 0 / -0
    Is there a Sephora near you? I've found the employees there to be very helpful with picking brands and colors and answering questions about application.

5. Claudialev

Claudialev Hot Cookie
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +27 / 0 / -0
    usually they are not very prepared for transsexual people, I wanted advice not only on makeup but also on how to take care of the body and face to have a more feminine figure, thanks anyway DevideLioncourt

6. Aiqe
    Creative

Aiqe Curious Explorer
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +50 / 0 / -0
    Hey there :)  I‘m not very skilled when it comes to make up but I can tell you about my skin care routine.
    So, I use creme 2x a day, in the evening and after a morning shower because I have very sensitive skin, prone to rash etc. Additionally, I use peelings some times. But only ones for sensitive skin... You can also mix your own peeling from salt and olive oil. I also use that on my body from time to time.
    Try to determine whether your skin is dry, mixed or oily (are these the right terms? Sorry English is not my mother tounge) and see what kind of skin care you need. It doesn‘t need to be expensive though. More important is to use cremes with good ingredients. You can use apps to see which ingredients are good or bad.
    Try out some stuff, see what works for your skin. For me, skin care really helps me stay healthy and also have shiny skin without rash.

7. Claudialev

Claudialev Hot Cookie
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +27 / 0 / -0
    Thanks Aiqe

8. Jessica45
    Benevolent

Jessica45 Bisexual mtf. Slightly insane
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +1,482 / 0 / -2
    I’m afraid no amount of makeup and shape wear will ever make me look the way I want. Only massive surgery could even partially achieve that. Still, wearing the right underwear and occasionally clothes can help.

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.