1. Like the site? Help us keep it running! For $5 you can help keep the site running smoothly and disable ads for life. The site is funded by donations like this and minimal ad revenue: Click here to donate $5. Thank you!

Transsexual be transformed into a doll

Discussion in 'Transsexual' started by Claudialev, Dec 9, 2019.  |  Print Topic

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 6 users.
  1. Claudialev

Claudialev Curious Explorer
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +57 / 0 / -0
    Hi all, here's another one of my extravagances, I hope nobody is offended. Forgive me. One of the things I dream about is being subjected to long sessions of treatment by a genetic woman or even better by a transgender. This desire is very strong, feeling myself shaped by another woman is a source of extreme desire for me. I like to imagine that a woman woman takes care of my beauty and molds me and turns her into her beautiful and sexy doll. I like to think of long sessions of cosmetic body and make-up treatments, hairstyles and manicures, up to dressing and completion with several extremely feminine accessories. But this makes me feel selfish because I want to be the center of all the attention of my partner. Do you think this is the case? None of you have these wishes?

2. Jo A
    Innocent

Jo A Devoted Ambassador
    Premium Supporter Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +1,456 / 0 / -1
    I bet your partner loves watching you have fun.

I am happy and wish you the best - Jo

3. BiBiLife
    Loved

BiBiLife Forever in debt to your priceless advice.
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +2,801 / 3 / -5
    I don't think it's unusual at all. Being pampered is very enjoyable experience, it's why spas exist! Some partners also enjoy giving attention more than they enjoy receiving it as well.

4. AudryLeigh
    Inactive

AudryLeigh TRANSSEXUAL WOMAN!
    Moderator Supporter Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +3,381 / 0 / -38
    Welcome to the finer subtleties of being a woman. Like BiBiLife said, its why spas exist.

Hugs,
    Audry Leigh

5. Claudialev

Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +57 / 0 / -0
    True Audry, but sometimes I wonder if they are just frivolities to be eliminated, or contained, because I do not understand how they should determine the fact that perhaps I feel them so strongly important, I am probably not very sure in my femininity. I don't know, I feel pretty messed up, and sometimes I feel ashamed because these desires are very strong, I love feeling profoundly feminine and I don't know if this borders on pathology or madness. :) 

6. AudryLeigh
    Inactive

Ratings:
    +3,381 / 0 / -38
    Hey Darlin,

Have you started your hormone therapy yet? If so, I think its still recent (correct me if i'm wrong). To the male way of thinking it is a frivolous waste because it doesn't serve any survival type of function, but men and women think differently. To a woman's mind, being pampered heps make her soft, pretty, calm, loving, etc., in order to please her man (woman), whereas men engage in sports, competitions of strength and stamina, etc., in order to prime them to be able to provide for their woman (man).
    It borders on neither sweetheart -- it's part of your birthright as a woman, enjoy it. Men engage in very physical activities to make them able to revel in their masculinity, we engage in very aesthetic activities to make us able to revel in our femininity. The practice has been around since the dawn of history, and probably before. Because of where you live, I'm sure that all manner of femininity has been driven out of you to the greatest extent possible, but you are a woman -- cast away all that and thoroughly enjoy everything about being female that you encounter -- it IS your birthright.

Many hugs,
    Audry Leigh

7. Claudialev

Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +57 / 0 / -0
    Thanks Audry, but maybe you know why I was forbidden to express myself as a woman who feels this contrast of emotions, as you said, but sometimes I feel inappropriate. When in magazines I see a woman with sophisticated make-up I have an exaggerated desire to use the same on me, I love imagining myself on beautician beds while a woman works on my body to make me feminine and I want it very much, as well as imagining myself while I am at the hairdresser and change of hair color and hairstyle. But often I also have desires about the modifications of my body and I would like to have tattoos like extremely feminine percing. But the strangest thing is that I often wish to have a slave role to be beautiful for my mistress' wishes to be an extremely feminine woman for her. That's why I say that I often feel like an alien or a psychopath.
    Hugs Claudia.

8. AudryLeigh
    Inactive

Ratings:
    +3,381 / 0 / -38
    You're being much too hard on yourself. You're just expressing normal desires that a lot of women feel. You'll get used to being a woman soon enough, and then you wont feel so weird.

Hugs,
    Audry Leigh

9. LadyLexiiLenoire
    Chicken

LadyLexiiLenoire Hot Cookie
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +40 / 0 / -0
    In the world of BDSM that I have taught in for years, I have come to know that there is ever rarely a thing known as being too much of the center of attention to a dominating party. It is simply your desired level of connection. If you want a high level of connection and attention, then want it! Say that. Own that.

Describing the act, and desire of Dollification, possibly even TPE or Total Power Exchange, but I am not certain if you are really seeking to go that far into Dollification. If you are considering yourself more Masculine and wishing for this, it might be termed Sissification, no matter the gender of the dominant party, or "Doll Maker".

I think all forms of desires are good to have, and you can never have too many desires, nothing too specific. Get as specific as you like! It is, indeed, what makes the world go 'round. I admit, it does sound fun though, even though I am considered one off to the side of the Dominant Party myself. I have had fun with the Masculine-to-Sissification times I have had in the past. Have fun!

10. Claudialev

Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +57 / 0 / -0
    Hi LadyLexilLenoire, so I would be looking for a sweetening, of course I like the idea of becoming a doll especially if it is a woman who does it, but my desire is linked to being fully woman and doll, I don't love my masculinity because I want to be female, and full female (with the change of sex), so not knowing the topic you are talking about I would like to understand more, maybe you can help me understand what I want in the end since I have only a lot of confusion about this looking like the sick thing and inopportune. Thanks if you want to help me. Claudia

11. LadyLexiiLenoire
    Chicken

Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +40 / 0 / -0
    Huh, I have never personally heard of "Sweetening", I will have to look that up and study it a bunch to get to understand it myself so that I have better understanding! Sorry for a slight mix-up. It just sounded familiar with what I have learned through BDSM community exchanges!

Dollification is the act of (for the doll), being a normal human and then being slowly coaxed and moved and swayed (or if you're into forced dollification.. then there is that) into being somebody's doll, being dressed up in the doll maker's vision of a cute doll, hair done, nails done, dressed up in something doll-like, and sat down to be admired or played with in whichever way you and the doll-maker have an agreement on. Nothing is done without consent. Look some dollification sessions up sometime! It can be quite artistic, at least, to witness!

And congrats on passing so freaking well, I honestly could not visibly detect any masculinity in your profile picture! Please excuse mee! You're very purdy! Don't hate me for kind of mixing up a little bit.

12. Claudialev

Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +57 / 0 / -0
    no LadyLexiiLenoire, I am not offended, I just wanted to understand from you that you are an expert, I want to be a complete woman, not a man, but I like the idea of being taken care of and made extremely feminine, I like the idea that a woman take care of my femininity, help me to become beautiful as a woman, attractive, especially if I am so for her, a woman who is pleased to have a woman at her side who is beautiful according to her canons. I don't know if this is similar to bdsm and dollification, but I just wanted to understand, I hope I can still talk to you to get rid of these doubts that make me have a certain curiosity. I love and want to be a woman and a complete woman and not a temporary fetish, the rest I like as an idea of play and relationship with a partner. Sorry if I expressed myself wrong, but it's not my sector. Claudia

13. LadyLexiiLenoire
    Chicken

Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +40 / 0 / -0
    No no you're okay! I was just sort of explaining the definitions and actions within Dollification. You desire a strong, equally beautiful relationship from a woman who will make sure you are just the most attractive, purdy lady ever! A girlfriend, maybe wife eventually who will make sure your nails are done and your hair is beautiful, your clothes are stylish, and you can both be gorgeous and flawless! It sounds magical, really. Strong love for strong love!

You can chat with me whenever you like, I am open to talking about anything and everything, even if I AM kind of ignorant to things at first. There are still a lot of things I have yet to learn about life and things people feel. I kind of got the short hand, growing up with Asperger's I don't know what people do **normally** with other people until they tell me.

Again, sorry if I am kind of an air-head on this topic. I know it sounds really nice though! I could dig it, but I never gotten my nails done before, or been to a spa, or had a professional massage, or any of that. I have Walgreen nailpolish and a hair straightener from Walmart!

But dammit.. there is a term for all of that kind of stuff, I think even a full on FLAG for it, the kind of relationship you desire, but of course I can't remember it right now.. my luck. *sigh*

14. Claudialev

Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +57 / 0 / -0
    In my opinion you must be a wonderful person, even if you hide behind a sort of peel made of sarcasm and fake indifference, I'm sorry for your situation due to an isolation with the Asperger, I have a friend who suffers from the same situation as you, but she is also a smart woman, like you. Sometimes I regret not having people like you who are definitely capable of giving my best in another person's life, I hope to have you as a friend and to be able to know you and appreciate all the beauty you carry inside. Thanks for your explanations and the attention you pay me. Claudia.

15. Edmonde
    Sunshine

Edmonde Hot Cookie

Ratings:
    +22 / 0 / -0
    We can describe many urges as they relate to our current state of change as fetishes.

I have to wonder if they can also be considered a growing moment in time in our sensual growth in life and love as we connect with another.

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.