1. Like the site? Help us keep it running! For $5 you can help keep the site running smoothly and disable ads for life. The site is funded by donations like this and minimal ad revenue: Click here to donate $5. Thank you!

Anyone here into D&D?(any edition)

Discussion in 'Gaymers' started by AwkwardMartian, Mar 26, 2020 at 5:38 PM.  |  Print Topic

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 4 users.
  1. AwkwardMartian

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    I used to play 3.5 with my dad and some of his friends, but it's been a few years since I've played.
    I've been trying to get a feel for 5e and am thinking about looking for a group on roll20.

2. Funk Pirate
    Horny

Funk Pirate The poly, naughty bi-trans futa ^^ happy to chat
    Moderator Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +851 / 0 / -0
    Hi AwkwardMartian and welcome to the forum :D ,

There is one or two of us here ^^ I currently play 3 different sessions a week (well when not on virus lockdown xD ) and have played a varied list of systems. But 3.5 & Pathfinder (we call it 3.75 xD ) are one of our go to systems.

Ive not tried Roll20 as I play with my bf and our friends locally, but ive heard its pretty good (from reviews from a youtube channel called Dicebreakers, a UK team which I good for me as iam from the UK :D  )

If you have stories to share, I do have a thread hidden away here somewhere xD

~Fiona.

3. Kyle Whitehead

Kyle Whitehead Greenhorn

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Hello my name is Kiel I have never played d&d but I have always wanted to

4. Judith Bisby
    Sweettooth

Judith Bisby Lady Androgyne
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +57 / 0 / -0
    i love dnd! im at the point now where im losing count of how many times ive played, though im fairly certain its less then 10 still

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.