1. Like the site? Help us keep it running! For $5 you can help keep the site running smoothly and disable ads for life. The site is funded by donations like this and minimal ad revenue: Click here to donate $5. Thank you!

Any Lesbian Gaymers Out There??

Discussion in 'Gaymers' started by UncrownedQueen, Mar 14, 2020.  |  Print Topic

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 5 users.
  1. UncrownedQueen

UncrownedQueen Greenhorn
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +14 / 0 / -0
    Doesn't look like much activity in this thread, I'm hoping there are some lady gaymers out here!

I'm on the Xbox and wondering if there are any ladies playing who don't play the typical shoot 'em up male games. (Call of Duty, Battlefield, Fortnite, bla bla bla)

I just recently got into playing RPG action games so that's the kind of thing I'm into. I am also into sci-fi FPS like Destiny and Halo.

Any ladies interested, let me know! I'm on most evenings and weekends.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

2. MD_Unicorn
    Transparent

MD_Unicorn I live on rainbows, dance in the clouds.
    Moderator Beloved Member

somewhere far from here... maybe on a rainbow
    Ratings:
    +345 / 0 / -0
    I play PS4 and PC yeah I play fortnite, halo all the male type games but tbh they are pretty fun, show up the boys XD

3. Conn619

Conn619 Greenhorn
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 0 / -0
    I agree! They stereotype us so hard and then end up making themselves easy targets by trying to come after us :p .

I used to play on Xbox but recently switched to PS4 after hearing about their different RPG's. I just finished Last of Us (in preparation for the 2nd one coming out in May) and now I'm beginning God of War and just picked up Titanfall 2. What are some of your favorite rpg's on Xbox? I feel like they aren't talked about much.

4. UncrownedQueen

UncrownedQueen Greenhorn
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +14 / 0 / -0
    I have been working on Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet for the past two months, just downloaded a few from GamePass: Black Desert, Final Fantasy XV, Warframe, Anthem, Defianxe.

I'm thinking of getting back into TitanFall 2. Beat it a while ago, I really enjoy sci-fi shooters.

5. UncrownedQueen

UncrownedQueen Greenhorn
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +14 / 0 / -0
    My problem is I'm not good at FPS's in on-line co-op mode I always get my *ss handed to me regardless of how strong my character is.

6. x-amountofgay
    Asleep

x-amountofgay Gaymer

Ratings:
    +30 / 0 / -0
    I've been on Xbox Live since 2010, I used to play with friends when I still in school but most of them don't play anymore. I play a lot of the "male" games lmao, but I've just always enjoyed those types of games. Probably my all time favorite game or series is Fallout, though.

7. UncrownedQueen

UncrownedQueen Greenhorn
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +14 / 0 / -0
    Fallout's fun, I got one of them through GamePass. I gave up after getting perpetually stuck on one area. Couldn't beat it after two weeks of almost daily playing.

The military shooters I could never get far in...I always died a lot within the first minute. I find sci-fi shooters to be much more forgiving.

If you're ever interested in co-op play, let me know and I'll give you my ID to look up. I'm always looking for new online friends too.

8. x-amountofgay
    Asleep

x-amountofgay Gaymer

Ratings:
    +30 / 0 / -0
    Always interested in playing with new people, especially now where I'm home pretty much all the time in the midst of this virus mess going on.

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.