1. Like the site? Help us keep it running! For $5 you can help keep the site running smoothly and disable ads for life. The site is funded by donations like this and minimal ad revenue: Click here to donate $5. Thank you!

Transgender Another relationship in my life

Discussion in 'Transgender' started by Laura Michelle, Mar 28, 2020.  |  Print Topic

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
  1. Laura Michelle

Laura Michelle Great Learner
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +86 / 0 / -0
    I have another relationship in my life now,wife is supportive and we have had the talk on this.Her name is Casey and she is a pre op transsexual.Wife and I went to a lesbian bar 5 weeks ago,wife noticed her having her eyes on me.Wife told me go talk to her and didn't want to at first.Finally did walking up and bought me a drink.Introduced myself to her and then Casey introduced herself to me.Then went into one of the rooms and told me she is a pre op transsexual right away.Told her I am a part time MTF crossdresser and Casey loved it.I have dated transsexual women before and did it right.My wife saw I am happy,I only date Casey dressed as Laura spending equal time with her.I do love Casey a lot,she is one caring person and does listen.The others I dated in the past were too demanding.Casey,she loves that I am honest and had the talk with my wife on this before this happened.

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.