1. Like the site? Help us keep it running! For $5 you can help keep the site running smoothly and disable ads for life. The site is funded by donations like this and minimal ad revenue: Click here to donate $5. Thank you!

Anger issues

Discussion in 'Health - Physical/Mental' started by LouisBlue, Jan 16, 2020.  |  Print Topic

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
  1. JingleBells

JingleBells jιngle
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +212 / 0 / -1
    I will keep on telling you that you can heal yourself 100%
    Somebody has to do it xD

2. LouisBlue
    Creative

LouisBlue Dedicative Contributor
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +272 / 0 / -0
    Well, I appreciate the confidence :) 
    And the advice.

3. JingleBells

JingleBells jιngle
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +212 / 0 / -1
    And yes i know there are limits, In most cases. Like there are many factors involved. I'm not ignorant about it. But the point is, You, are not the body. Problems are in the body musculature or brain. And you won't be able to heal it all most likely, it takes something to be able to heal it 100% But what i know for sure, is. I am Consciousness.. And i'm not effected by these things. I can slip out of it. Anytime i want. That, I'm talking from my own personal experience. Thats the power of Consciousness. You, are looking at the body, You are looking at the mind, Its not you. That awareness changes everything. Try to understand what i'm saying. I'm not talking about the mind you are watching, I'm talking about YOU.

"The Human Condition-ing - You spoke on the no-problem, the non-existence of our problems. I was brought up in a repressive Catholic family and spent twenty-one years in an equally crazy education system. Are you saying that all the coats of armor, all the conditionings and repressions do not exist and can be dropped immediately? What about the imprints left on the brain and on the musculature of the body? This is a very significant question. The question is significant because it shows two different approaches concerning the inner reality of man. The Western approach is to think about the problem, to find the causes of the problem, to go into the history of the problem, into the past of the problem, to uproot the problem from the very beginning, to uncondition the mind, or to recondition the mind, to recondition the body, to take out all those imprints that have been left on the brain. This is the Western approach. Psychoanalysis goes into the memory; it works there. It goes into your childhood, into your past; it moves backwards. It finds out from where the problem has arisen. Maybe fifty years ago, when you were a child, the problem arose in your relationship with your mother; then psychoanalysis will go back. Fifty years of history! It is a very long, dragging affair. And even then it doesn’t help much because there are millions of problems. It is not only a question of one problem. You can go into one problem’s history; you can look into your autobiography and find the causes and maybe you can eliminate one problem, but there are millions of problems. If you start going into each problem to solve one life’s problems you will need millions of lives. This is absurd! Now, the same psychoanalytical approach has gone into the body: Rolfing, bio-energetics, and othermethods are there which try to eliminate imprints on the body, in the musculature. Again, you have to go into the history of the body. But one thing is certain about both approaches, which are on the same logical pattern, that the problem comes from the past, so somehow it has to be tackled in the past. The East has a totally different outlook. First, it says no problem is serious. The moment you say no problem is serious, the problem is almost ninety-nine percent dead. Your whole vision changes about it. The second thing the East says is: the problem is there because you are identified with it. It has nothing to do with the past, nothing to do with its history. You are identified with it; that is the real thing. And that is the key to solve all problems.
    For example: you are an angry person. If you go to the psychoanalyst, he will say, “Go into the past: how did this anger arise? In what situations did it become more and more conditioned and imprinted on your mind? We will have to wash out all those imprints; we will have to wipe them off. We will have to clean your past completely.” If you go to an Eastern mystic, he will say, “You think that you are anger, you feel identified with the anger. That is where things are going wrong. Next time anger happens, just be a watcher, just be a witness. Don’t get identified with the anger. Don’t say,’ I am anger.’ Don’t say,’ I am angry.’ Just see it happening as if it is happening on a TV screen. Look at yourself as if you are looking at somebody else. “You are pure consciousness. When the cloud of anger comes around you just watch it and remain alert so that you don’t get identified. The whole thing is how not to become identified with the problem. Once you have learnt it...and then there is no question of ‘so many problems’ because the key, the same key will open all the locks. It is so with anger, it is so with greed, it is so with sex: it is so with everything else that the mind is capable of. The questioner has asked: “You spoke in several recent discourses on the no-problem, the non-existence of our problems. Having been brought up in a repressive Catholic family...” You can, right now, become a non–Catholic. Now! I say. You will not have to go back and undo whatsoever your parents and your society and the priest and the church have done. That will be a sheer wastage of precious present time. In the first place it has destroyed many years; now, again, it will be destroying your present moments. You can simply drop out of it just as a snake slips out of the old skin. “Are you saying that all the coats of armor, all the conditionings and repressions do not exist and can be dropped immediately?” No, they exist. But they exist either in the body or in the brain; they don’t exist in your consciousness, because the consciousness cannot be conditioned. Consciousness remains free. Freedom is its innermost quality, freedom is its nature. In fact, even asking it, you are showing that freedom. When you say “twenty-one years in a crazy educational system”; when you say “I was brought up in a repressive Catholic family”.... In this moment you are not identified. You can look: so many years of Catholic repression, so many years of a certain education. In this moment when you are looking at it, this consciousness is no longer Catholic; otherwise, who would be aware? If you had really become Catholic, then who would be aware? Then there would be no possibility of becoming aware. If you can say “twenty-one years in an equally crazy educational system,” one thing is certain: you are not yet crazy. The system has failed; it didn’t work. You are not crazy, hence you can see the whole system as crazy. A madman cannot see that he is mad. Only a sane person can see that this is madness. To see madness as madness, sanity is needed. Those twenty-one years of crazy system have failed; all that repressive conditioning has failed. It cannot really succeed. It succeeds only in the proportion that you get identified with it. Any moment you can stand aloof...it is there, I am not saying it is not there: but it is no more part of your consciousness. This is the beauty of consciousness: consciousness can slip out of anything. There is no barrier to it, no boundary to it. Just a moment before you were an Englishman; understanding the nonsense of nationalism, a second later you are no longer an Englishman. I am not saying that your white skin will change; it will remain white, but you are no longer identified with the whiteness; you are no longer against the black. You see the stupidity of it. I am not saying that just by seeing that you are no longer an Englishman you will forget the English language, no. It will still be there in your memory, but your consciousness has slipped out, your consciousness is standing on a hillock looking at the valley. Now, the Englishman is dead in the valley and you are standing on the hills, far away, unattached, untouched. The whole Eastern methodology can be reduced to one word: witnessing. The whole Western methodology can be reduced to one thing: analyzing. Analyzing, you go round and round. Witnessing, you simply get out of the circle. The Eastern approach is to become mindful of the sky. The Western approach makes you more and more alert to the clouds, and helps you a little, but it doesn’t make you aware of your innermost core. The circumference, yes; you become a little more aware of the circumference, but not aware of the center. And the circumference is a cyclone. You have to find the center of the cyclone. And that happens only through witnessing. Witnessing will not change your conditioning. Witnessing will not change your body musculature. But witnessing will simply give you an experience that you are beyond all musculature, all conditioning. In that moment of beyondness, in that moment of transcendence, no problem exists – not for you. And now it is up to you. The body will still carry the musculature and the mind will still carry the conditioning. Now it is up to you: if sometimes you are hankering for the problem, you can get into the bodymind and have the problem and enjoy it. If you don’t want to have it, you can remain out. The problem will remain as an imprint in the bodymind phenomenon, but you will be aloof and away from it. That’s how a Buddha functions. You also use memory; a Buddha also uses memory but he is not identified with it. He uses memory as a mechanism. So your question is right: problems will exist, but they will exist only in the seed form in the body and the mind. How can you change your past? You have been a Catholic in the past; if for forty years you have been a Catholic, how can you change those forty years and not be a Catholic? No. Those forty years will remain as a period of being Catholic. But you can slip out of it. Now you know that that was just identification. Those forty years cannot be destroyed, and there is no need to destroy them. If you are the master of the house, there is no need. You can use even those forty years in a certain way, in a creative way. Even that crazy education can be used in a creative way.“What about all the imprints left on the brain, on the musculature of the body?” They will be there, but as a seed: potentially there. If you feel too lonely and you want problems, you can have them. If you feel too miserable without misery, you can have them. They will remain always available, but there is no need to have them, there is no necessity to have them. It will be your choice- Osho"

#23 JingleBells, Jan 16, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 16, 2020
  4. JingleBells

JingleBells jιngle
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +212 / 0 / -1
    "You are pure consciousness. When the cloud of anger comes around you just watch it and remain alert so that you don’t get identified. The whole thing is how not to become identified with the problem. Once you have learnt it...and then there is no question of ‘so many problems’ because the key, the same key will open all the locks" If you can understand this, All your problems are gone, This Very Moment. You are free. You can shift in and out anytime you want.

5. JingleBells

JingleBells jιngle
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +212 / 0 / -1
    Hold a glass of water and try and make it still. Thats what you are doing right now. It won't be still the more you try the more it moves. Thats how mind works. Just place it back on the table and be free. Thats Consciousness. You can watch it like a Movie playing. Like a dream, You are not the dream, you are the dreamer. You are not the witnessed things, You are the Witness. This will set you free. If you hold the bat too tight you won't be able to hit the ball. Thats what they teach you in golf. You gotta hold it loose, if you want to get it right. As long as you think you are these thoughts ( which you are not) you won't be able to control it, The moment you realize you are not it. You will be 100% in control.

#25 JingleBells, Jan 16, 2020
  6. JingleBells

JingleBells jιngle
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +212 / 0 / -1
    The Ancient One: You cannot beat a river into submission. You have to surrender to its current and use its power as your own.Dr. Stephen Strange: I control it by surrendering control? - Doctor Strange

Your mind is a crowd, its society living inside of you. Everything everybody told you, Al the people you have ever met, is living inside your mind. The only way to control it is, this. “Even though you try to put people under control, it is impossible. You cannot do it. The best way to control people is to encourage them to be mischievous. Then they will be in control in a wider sense. To give your sheep or cow a large spacious meadow is the way to control him. So it is with people: first let them do what they want, and watch them. This is the best policy. To ignore them is not good. That is the worst policy. The second worst is trying to control them. The best one is to watch them, just to watch them, without trying to control them.”

7. JingleBells

JingleBells jιngle
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +212 / 0 / -1
    You can try something.. You can go to your mirror, And be angry at it.. Make faces crazy creepy angry violent faces, whatever you want to express express it in front of the mirror, But don't hit it and cut your hands, that would be bad. Look at it.. keep making faces, in 10 minutes you will feel, what i said.. Be fully aware and watch it, You will feel so free, You will learn the secret of being in control of the mind, if you can do this. If you get afraid, don't be, its okay. Maybe at first you will feel afraid, when you feel it. But you are not just used to looking at things from the point of view of consciousness. Thats why you would feel afraid. But you will feel what i said

#27 JingleBells, Jan 16, 2020
  8. JingleBells

JingleBells jιngle
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +212 / 0 / -1
    Something to be careful of! When you express your anger in whatever way you will be tempted to Direct it to a person. I learned this the hard way, And please consider this, NEVER EVER Direct it to a person. It WILL mirror back at you. I learned this the hard way so i keep telling people this so that they don't have to learn it the hard way. For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction, For every thought, An equal and opposite. When you Direct it to a person, It Will Trigger a chain reaction of cause and effect which in one form or another Come back at you sooner or later. If not physically, emotionally. Its PERFECTLY OKAY to be angry How much you want you can, Its your right to express yourself. But Direct it at the Universe, Not a person. Universe Can take it. Just purely express it. That way it won't boomerang back to you and will be safely released. Even in your imagination if you direct it at a person, you might think that person is not affected, But you are projecting energy in the form of negative thought waves into the universe. And it will have a reverse effect on you, Whether you realize it or not. And It WILL effect the other person. Its a Scientific fact now. I can link you scientific resources that proves it. Its not just a quantum theory , its an existential fact backed up experiments, It doesn't just happen on a quantum level, Cells and Even Objects that were separated by different kilometers were proved to show quantum entanglement. So If you direct even a thought to another person, Of whatever nature, Universe will have to balance it by mirroring back the same energy of the same nature AT you.

I keep hearing this over and over again. Its the Good people that suffer. And the bad people don't, They get rich they get everything, But good people gets fucked always. Its not true. From the outside it Looks that way. But if you go deep down, you will know this so called 'good' people are not very 'good' and the so called 'bad' people are not very 'bad' , good and bad is just a delusion of limited perception. And Universe ALWAYS balances it in terms of ENERGY. A master will think he is in control of his slave, But its the other way around. He is the slave himself. In that way, Universe balances it. It happens Inside the mind, so Other people won't see it. Thats it. Other people will only see the things outside. And Nobody can see the insides of the mind. So this goes on.

9. JingleBells

JingleBells jιngle
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +212 / 0 / -1
    So i'm just trying to be useful here, I'm just saying the things thats popping up in my head as it pops up i feel this urge to post it somewhere and be useful that way because in 'real life' nobody fucking cares and listens so i just don't talk to people about anything. So i try to be useful here. If you want me to stop, you just have to say it, I'd be glad to stop. Otherwise i will keep on posting stuffs i think is useful here because its overflowing in my head.

The thing i wanted to say is, You should either NOT do it, Or do it ALL THE WAY. If you stop in the middle without completing all stages, It will fuck you up. Its the most advanced technique thats ever developed on this planet. And the intelligence behind the person that developed it its beyond my comprehension to understand because this 60 minute technique is more powerful than all the techniques of all the cultures that dealt with human energy system combined. If a person wants to try and master the flow of energy in their body they have to dedicate whole lifetime training rigorously to master the flow of chi. They do it in different forms of yoga and martial arts. Only that way they will be consciously able to bend their energy. But this phenomenal person, I don't even have any words to express how freakishly intelligent this person was, He just hacked the whole system. Instead of making people bend the energy, He just designed it in such a way, Energy bends itself without needing any conscious involvement. And he Designed steps specific scientific steps to regulate the flow of the process. You just have to surrender to the process with 100% trust. Like an Artist paints and paints and paints goes so deep, He disappears and becomes the Brush, The Art Itself. The dancer that dances and dances and dances goes so deep into it, Becomes the dance itself. You have to forget yourself 100% ( which is hard to do if theres people around) And Let go 100% And become the ACT ITSELF. Only then it will work. And it WILL work. The moment the chi or kundalini or whatever you want to call it triggers in you ( which is dormant in 99% human beings they don't even know such a thing exists within them, you cannot see it in normal scans or if you cut the body open, you can only see it a little bit using electro photonic imaging, Even then its useless, BUT YOU CAN FEEL IT, its there, Its the Essential Life force of the universe that keeps it all running, its the intelligence, The 'gut feeling' which is a highly abused term these days the real gut feeling comes from that cosmic intelligence within, its the primordial energy thats the source of life and the whole creation itself existing within you) And this technique is designed to activate it. The moment it gets atleast 0.1% active Tremendous amounts of energy will be released in your system. And the steps are designed in such a way, the process will utilize it to rewire the system and heal and then the next steps are designed to NEUTRALIZE this energy, A human being , Considering how crappy a human mind has become, how messy it has become Is Not supposed to have so much power in it. So The next steps are designed to neutralize this energy. Otherwise crazy things will start to happen. One day my body started vibrating so much So much energy released all my thoughts started manifesting as reality around me, Literally. I know how crazy it sounds, i know i sound crazy, But people just have no idea what they are, Ocean Makes up wave-forms in its own image, What they are is the ocean of consciousness itself. And the moment The BLOCK ( which you actively create using conscious mind crap) gets removed, You will feel that. You think human being has limits? Give it some time 50 years, You will see how limitless human beings are. They will realize who they really are. They are universe itself. And its the cosmic intelligence thats flowing through you That this technique triggers. Thats why i said it can heal you 100% ONLY IF YOU LET IT. You are the one setting limits to yourself, And its not even yours its societies conditioning. Like they say birds fly people can't, I see people flying all the time. Its just society is so fucked up its just pffs.. You can either think i'm crazy, Or just consider the possibility. Anyways society is only giving you hell, All their systems have failed, And its giving people hell, Even medical industry has failed and doctors are making people meditate and do yoga now. You can consider the infinite possibility within you. You don't need to be religious or even spiritual for that. You just have to trust it. Its within you. That intelligence thats everything. Without that you cannot exist. A human body is the culmination of the whole evolution , IT can do this you cannot begin to imagine. Earth takes millions and millions of years to turn a carrot into a human via natural evolution. A human being can do that in 1 hour, just eat it. How does it happen? have you ever thought about it? People take things for granted. Have you thought about it HOW it happens? If you go deep into it, You will realize what you are capable of. You will realize you are not a human being experiencing the universe, You are the Entire infinite universe Channeling through a form society labels as human, experiencing itself. You are god yourself.. And you think you have limits? FUCK WHAT OTHERS TELL YOU, Trust me, You have no limits, You are limitless, AS long you think you have limits, You WILL have limits. Thats all i gotta say. I don't care anymore if people think i'm crazy. I try so hard to get some sense into this people , and they don't want to listen, they want to keep on suffering for no fucking reason at all, Like Wtf?

[​IMG]

Infinity within you.

This is your energy body when its locked in lotus posture, Look how beautiful it is?

[​IMG]

The effects of normal crappy meditation in the brain, See it Rewires the whole fucking brain and Dna.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And thats just normal meditation, This is 100x powerful than that, But your Conscious mind can Block it. As long as there is even a tiniest little thought or idea present in there, it WILL block the energy flow, It won't happen. Thats why you have to Dissolve into the act and become the act itself while staying 100% aware, Its hard to get the hang of at first. Ego has to get disabled, only then it will work. Thats why i asked you to understand it completely, This is not anything you would encounter elsewhere. People have no idea how much potential this has. Ego Can Block it. Its blocking it al the time. When a mother sees her little baby getting crushed under the cars weight, She forgets herself 100% her identity, She forgets the whole world and screams and runs towards the baby, it means more to her than anything, Ego gets disabled , and thats how she can Pull the car away, With that fragile weak little body she just pulls it up like its made of paper. And it happened when ego got disabled for a single moment, Universe flowed through her, Ego wasn't present to block it. SO You Have set limits Even before you tried it, It won't work. Trust me, It won't. Ego sets limits. People can't even meditate these days, they can't even still their mind for 10 fucking seconds, Its not stillness they are FORCING it to stop thoughts, Its NOT stillness. they are blocking it more and more in the name of meditation, Fucking nonsense. They don't even have common sense these days to understand these things. What you call as 'whatever problems you have' its Basically Fundamentally a Mess Of Energy. Its Energy mess. And This can Unmess it and make it flow smoothly again. Even if you say oh no its this thing in the brain, that won't go away, I am saying Whatever it is, Its a Mess of ENERGY, Fundamentally. And If you are made of energy, This can heal you. Period. Heck it even heals cancer completely.

#29 JingleBells, Jan 18, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 18, 2020
  10. LouisBlue
    Creative

LouisBlue Dedicative Contributor
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +272 / 0 / -0
    I think you should keep posting, for yourself and for others.
    I might not agree, I might be one of the sheep that doesn't get it, but I'm sure there are others that will.
    Just keep posting if that seems the right thing for you. It might help yourself as well as others.

11. JingleBells

JingleBells jιngle
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +212 / 0 / -1
    From this point of view-

From that point of view-

Matter doesn't exist prior to your observation. You think the world exist even if you close your eyes the world will be there, things are really there, everything is really there. Wrong! Its not there. Is your Observation that creates reality. Its a collective unconscious process now. You are conditioned with shit load of layers of crap your reticular activating system will not let any idea thats outside of your comfort zone to enter through the filter as long as you stick with the conditioned patterns by the society your body has to follow the mind. Body/matter is a slave to the mind, Whatever mind truly believes in, matter follows. IT HAS to follow otherwise you will explode. Thats why its not possible, to you. The meditation is trying to Disable that filter, so that you know whats possible and whats not. First video is easy enough to understand, Its a fact thats proven by research. It doesn't depend on public opinion. Second is a bit more complex to understand. More and more people are starting to understand this today.

#31 JingleBells, Jan 18, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 18, 2020
  12. JingleBells

JingleBells jιngle
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +212 / 0 / -1
    The moment you are in that State Of Consciousness while meditating, You realize You Dream Reality Up, You are Consciousness that Literally Creates Physical reality. At that moment in that state, You can dream it anyway you want. There is no Logic to a dream. Now you are in the dream, There is a common logic that dream follows, you think this is possible that is possible and its true within the dream, yes. You are limited by these conditions as long as you are In the dream. The moment you 'wake up ' from that dream, you feel all this logic was stupid, it just made sense within the dream, but when you wake up it seems stupid to you, Why did i believe that. Believe it or not, Thats exactly how you feel in that state of consciousness. That this is a dreamlike thing. Its a Fact, Not something taken out of a SciFi movie, Its a FACT. Why people don't talk about it then, even if its proven by Quantum/Particle physics? Its explained in the first video why.

13. JingleBells

JingleBells jιngle
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +212 / 0 / -1
    A Really Really Really Dumbed down version of it for Not so Physics Savvy people By the Tv Show FX, LEGION. It also explores the ARCHETYPE PSYCHOLOGY of CARL JUNG.

From Doctor Strange , Its full of Modern physics, EVERYTHING you see in doctor strange, EVERYTHING, Is Scientifically proven.

I know people like to stick with their old ideas about reality that makes them feel safe, But its over, Done, Fucked. They will have to accept this sooner or later.

14. JingleBells

JingleBells jιngle
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +212 / 0 / -1
  15. JingleBells

JingleBells jιngle
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +212 / 0 / -1
    What is the ego?

In the context of this article, “ego” is the false or limited perception of yourself. The “ego” is a different side of “you” that doesn’t live on the same wavelength of consciousness as your “higher self.”

The ego serves the purpose of helping us stay alive, but can only use the information it has experienced from the past or witnessed in others. Although this makes the ego sound negative, the ego is important for survival and is responsible for getting us to where we are today.

The ego loves to have an identity.

When you identify yourself with a title or a feeling (e.g., using “I” language), you are most likely speaking from an egoic place. Do you identify yourself in one of the following ways?

I am a business owner
    I am diseased (or) I am healthy
    I am strong (or) I am weak
    I am wealthy (or) I am poor
    I am a teacher
    I am a father/mother
    Take note of the “I am” language in the above examples. What might your “I am” statements be for you?

Priorities of the ego
    Your ego is unaware of the true source of who you really are within. The ego puts more value into the following:

What we own
    That status we have
    Currency we’ve gathered
    Knowledge we’ve obtained
    How we look
    How healthy we are
    Our nationality
    Our “status”
    How we are perceived
    The ego needs to be “fed” information, observations, and experiences that make it feel “safe.” If it does not receive these, then it starts to feel as though it’s “dying” and triggers more fearful thoughts and behaviors.

We often go through cycles of identifying as something, protecting the identity, and getting more evidence that we are that identity so that the ego feels like it is “alive.”

How the ego affects our tendency to be anxious or depressed
    From this viewpoint and understanding of the ego, it’s easy to see how you can become anxious or depressed when:

You don’t meet certain standards (created by you or someone else)
    You get sick or injured and your “beauty” is marred
    You become chronically ill and can’t do the same hobbies or work
    You lose passion for a career you’ve spent decades on
    You miss the “once in a lifetime” opportunity
    You lose a job and go bankrupt
    What happens when you lose your egoic identity
    When you (the egoic part of yourself) can no longer identify as something, the fearful egoic part of you will go into fight-or-flight trying to protect what you still have while simultaneously reaching for the next thing to identify with. To the ego, when these things happen it can literally feel like you’re dying.

To the ego, it doesn’t know what it’s like to live without those identities. If you have always identified as one thing and that one thing is ripped out from beneath you without any idea on what you’ll do about it … then it’s only natural to feel anxious and depressed.

The longer you sit in that anxiousness and depression, the more acclimated your ego gets to that way of thinking and behaving. Now all of the sudden, the ego has a new identity:

“I am anxious and depressed.”

So what does the ego do? It holds on for dear life to this new identity.

Eckhart Tolle’s recommendation for dealing with anxiety and depression are as follows:

Having awareness of your situation and pain-body
    Surrendering to your burden and/or accepting your situation as it is, no expectations or complaints
    Being present with what is happening right now – not in “thinking” about the past or future
    If this process feels overwhelming, you can start by intentionally focusing on what you can FEEL through your senses, right now, without a narrative attached to it.

Do you feel the fabric on your arms?
    The warm or cold glass in your hand?
    The air passing against your nostril?
    Let that be the start of being more present with THIS moment. From this state you can work your way into raising awareness, surrendering, and maintaining presence of this moment.

“Focus attention on the feeling inside you. Know that it is the pain-body. Accept that it is there. Don’t think about it – don’t let the feeling turn into thinking. Don’t judge or analyze. Don’t make an identity for yourself out of it. Stay present, and continue to be the observer of what is happening inside you. Become aware not only of the emotional pain but also of “the one who observes,” the silent watcher. This is the power of the Now, the power of your own conscious presence. Then see what happens.”

This is why meditative breathing exercises can work when you’re overthinking, because you are putting your focus on the sensory experience of your breath or heartbeat.

Psychological fear encompasses your negative emotions with the pain-body
    There are many “negative emotions” that are associated with anxiety and depression, including but are not limited to fear, worry, stress, guilt, regret, resentment, sadness, bitterness, any form of nonforgiveness, tension, unease, and more.

Almost all of these can be labeled under a single category of psychological fear.

“The psychological condition of fear is divorced from any concrete and true immediate danger. It comes in many forms: unease, worry, anxiety, nervousness, tension, dread, phobia, and so on. This kind of psychological fear is always of something that might happen, not of something that is happening now. You are in the here and now, while your mind is in the future. This creates an anxiety gap.”

Psychological fear (and all of the other negativity-based emotions like stress, anxiety, depression, etc.) are a result of thinking too much about the past or future and not enough awareness of the current moment.

Reducing negative emotions with presence

You can reign in negative emotions by putting awareness on what is happening right now. In other words: becoming aware, accepting the situation, and being present.

“All negativity is caused by an accumulation of psychological time and denial of the present. … all forms of fear – are caused by too much future, and … all forms of nonforgiveness are caused by too much past, and not enough presence.”

When you are fully present you will experience more positive emotions
    By practicing awareness, acceptance, and presence, you invite in more empowering and positive emotional states, including love, joy, beauty, creativity, inner peace, and more.

When operating from our “direct experience network,” we are more in tune with our bodies, feelings, and the sensory information we’re taking in from our current experience. We’re able to “relax” and learn that what is happening right now is what truly matters.

Those positive emotional states arise from being present with this moment, NOT in “thinking” from the mind. We awaken to this moment of now – and that’s where all these positive emotions live.

Continue developing your ability to be present with right now
    Dealing with anxiety and depression is a complex matter and should not be taken lightly. Use all the tools and resources available to you in order to work through your mental, physical, and spiritual challenges.

In summary, Eckhart Tolle’s recommendation for dealing with anxiety and depression are as follows:

Having awareness of your situation and pain-body
    Surrendering to your burden and/or accepting your situation as it is, no expectations or complaints
    Being present with what is happening right now – not in “thinking” about the past or future
    If this process feels overwhelming, you can start by intentionally focusing on what you can FEEL through your senses, right now, without a narrative attached to it.

Do you feel the fabric on your arms?
    The warm or cold glass in your hand?
    The air passing against your nostril?
    Let that be the start of being more present with THIS moment. From this state you can work your way into raising awareness, surrendering, and maintaining presence of this moment.

-Tolle

#35 JingleBells, Jan 21, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 21, 2020
  16. JingleBells

JingleBells jιngle
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +212 / 0 / -1
    Every pills/drugs/whateve you take, for depression/anxiety or Whatever you wanna call this mess just Suppresses the symptoms And fucks up humanity more and more, I know its super crazy to believe me. But thats what happening on this planet. The sooner people realize it, the better. Otherwise they will keep on going more and more numb/living-dead-apocalyptic-zombie and kill themselves and fucks up everything around them before that. Its already happening.

#36 JingleBells, Jan 21, 2020
  17. JingleBells

JingleBells jιngle
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +212 / 0 / -1
    All this shit that happens on this planet today, its because of the crap that previous generations of stupid humans dumped on the collective unconscious mind field of this planet. They fucked up the whole planet, and they are just gone, we are left to clean up the mess, but universe doesn't differentiate between you or me, Its all the universe. everything in existence is existence itself, it doesn't feel duality. It cannot judge.

#37 JingleBells, Jan 21, 2020

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.