1. Like the site? Help us keep it running! For $5 you can help keep the site running smoothly and disable ads for life. The site is funded by donations like this and minimal ad revenue: Click here to donate $5. Thank you!

Anger issues

Discussion in 'Health - Physical/Mental' started by LouisBlue, Jan 16, 2020 at 9:19 AM.  |  Print Topic

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
  1. LouisBlue
    Creative

LouisBlue Dedicative Contributor
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +250 / 0 / -0
    Hello, I am not someone who actually lets out my anger on other living beings.
    But I have been dealing with bottled up anger all my life. I have been bottling up my feelings since I was a little kid, so much so I don't really know how to deal with them or let them out in a non-destructive manner. Especially the anger thing.

Lately I have been having more problems with my anger. It has been eating at me.

Does anyone have any ideas for me to try to deal with it? In a healthier way?

2. JingleBells

JingleBells jιngle
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +184 / 0 / -1
    I'm really sorry. Its not healthy to bottle it up as you know it already. Its best if you can be alone where you don't have to worry about others hearing you or anything. There are many ways to 'trigger it' I can think of too many of em. Once it gets triggered you can express it in healthy ways like hitting a pillow or something. I know a breathing technique that will trigger every crap you suppressed within you, Everything will come to the surface But i don't share it with people much because lol everything will be released from within. Let me know if you want to 'trigger it all' i will Pm you that. Mirror is an interesting thing, It reflects back the truth. If you can be alone in a room and look at your reflection and keep staring at it, But then again this will trigger so many things in you too. I mean the only way is to trigger it and release it. And there are many ways, gentle and not so gentle ways to trigger it. You need to Catharsis it out lol. Sitting alone and meditating IS NOT GOING TO WORK when you have so much things suppressed within you if you try to sit in a place real still and meditate you will go crazy.

3. LouisBlue
    Creative

Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +250 / 0 / -0

FINALLY! Someone who is not telling me to calm down and relax!! Because that truly only makes me more angry. Like wanting to go on a rampage kind of angry.

I would like to know that technique so when I finally can find a safe confined space I can use it to maybe finally get out this stuff.

4. JingleBells

JingleBells jιngle
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +184 / 0 / -1
    There are like two types of meditations. Active meditations and Passive meditations. What you need is Active Cathartic meditations. Passive ain't going to work for you. There are so many Active meditations That ranges from Active Imagination (lightest) To holotropic breathwork (heaviest). Before doing the Active meditations thats specifically designed to trigger suppressed crap you need to carefully understand how it works, Some of it can be really taxing to your system. Its not going to be pleasant when it triggers and releases suppressed crap. Before that, How healthy are you physically? Like i'm not talking about fitness, heart and all, like can you Like do things like jogging and working out and all.. Have you tried letting off some steam that way?

5. LouisBlue
    Creative

Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +250 / 0 / -0
    I have. Many years. Did not help. At the moment the only thing that helps is being destructive.

6. JingleBells

JingleBells jιngle
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +184 / 0 / -1
    Have you tried playing Chaotic Video games before? Do you feel the need to Physically express it or Mental Expression is enough?

#6 JingleBells, Jan 16, 2020 at 2:08 PM
    Last edited: Jan 16, 2020 at 2:10 PM
  7. LouisBlue
    Creative

Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +250 / 0 / -0
    Haha, video games make me even more pissed off.

I am not completely sure how you mean that. But at the moment the only thing I can do to relieve some pressure from the bottled up anger is breaking stuff. I try to keep the anger away from other people, which is hard. But in my brain I have some fantasies as well to work out some anger issues.

8. JingleBells

JingleBells jιngle
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +184 / 0 / -1
    Yeah Fantasies. Like.. Some people deal with it by Breaking stuffs in Video games. Like You can break all kinds of things in games and like even kick some ass without hurting anybody. And all that anger will be released in a safe way, thats what i meant. Imagination can also work. Using visualization you can trigger things and release it, BUT if you are looking for something that can Release all your suppressed crap, Active Cathartic Meditations is your way to go, It will Work 100% But, But it will trigger everything.. Pain and all thats suppressed within.

#8 JingleBells, Jan 16, 2020 at 2:20 PM
    Last edited: Jan 16, 2020 at 2:21 PM
  9. JingleBells

JingleBells jιngle
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +184 / 0 / -1
    Like even from your childhood things can trigger if you use Active Cathartic Meditations. Its not for everybody whos not ready to process and release all their trauma and pain. I can explain How it works Scientifically, What Processes happens in the body when you do it and How it triggers old crap, But the point is, IT WILL GET TRIGGERED, No matter HOW GOOD you are at suppressing, IT WILL get triggered. Thats My Only Concern. And you need to be alone when you do it, You will probably feel like crying and all idk whatever when these crap gets released and if you are not alone if there are others around, its not going to work. It will create disturbances

#9 JingleBells, Jan 16, 2020 at 2:28 PM
    Last edited: Jan 16, 2020 at 2:32 PM
  10. LouisBlue
    Creative

Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +250 / 0 / -0
    Breaking things in a video game doesn't help.

I actually want to trigger crap. Recently I have been displaying symptoms that could point to surpressed trauma. And I can only work through it if I know what I have to work through.

11. JingleBells

JingleBells jιngle
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +184 / 0 / -1
    Okay i can help with that. But if you do not have understanding people around you, Its going to be hard. If i were there i'd have helped you to release it and be there for you through the whole process. But doing it alone takes some bravery. Because when the crap is being released you will feel all of it 100% before you can release it. Why i said you need to be alone is, People can be really judgmental, I personally feel really uncomfortable doing that in front of others because i live with that sort of people, They suppress ALL kinds of crap and they have all kinds of Psycho Somatic Illness in their bodies and they take shit load of medications for it and nothing works, Because They keep suppressing crap. The only Legit Long Term Solution to this problem is Dealing with it. And you Understand it, So its cool. Most people don't. So i'm glad that you understand you need to release crap to be free.

12. LouisBlue
    Creative

Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +250 / 0 / -0
    Yeah. I am very lucky, I have a lot of supportive people around me that want me to work through my issues.

And yes. I know that surpressing stuff is not healthy. I just don't know how to not surpress stuff anymore. I have been in therapy for 6 years, had 8 therapists, I have tried all sorts of stuff, but it is not helping. So I am all up for anything that might get me to work through stuff.

13. JingleBells

JingleBells jιngle
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +184 / 0 / -1
    So i can show you the number 1 Catharsis that exist on the planet right now, And Don't judge, its a Catharsis its not going to be pretty xD And Most people will think this is Absolutely insane, But it WORKS. It releases all crap. Its a bit Taxing on the body and its not meant to be done by really older people and people with heart problems. For them there are lighter versions of it. If you don't like this ( lol haha people will think you are crazy if you do this in front of them, trust me lol. but its the most scientific Catharsis that exists on this planet and even doctors recommend it these days )

My Only Request is, This is a very powerful Technique, and If done right, IT Will work 100%, The only thing is, You need to Understand How it works before doing it. And if this is too much for you, There are lighter ways to unload your crap, You don't necessarily have to do this.

Keep an Open mind. It goes against societies ideas about what meditation is supposed to be ( they think forcing yourself to sit like a stone and suppressing your crap more and more deeper is meditation these days )

Dynamic Meditation – How to Access Inner Peace Through Extreme Catharsis

"In Buddha's time, dynamic methods of meditation were not needed. People were more simple, more authentic. They lived a more real life. Now, people are living a very repressed life, a very unreal life. When they don't want to smile, they smile. When they want to be angry, they show compassion. People are false, the whole life pattern is false. People are just acting, not living. Many incomplete experiences go on being collected,
    piled up inside their minds.

"Just sitting directly in silence won't help. The moment you will sit silently, you will see all sorts of things moving inside you; you will feel it almost impossible to be silent. First throw those things out so you come to a natural state of rest. Real meditation starts only when you are at rest."

DYNAMIC MEDITATION
    2. KUNDALINIMEDITATION
    3.NATARAJMEDITATION
    4. NADABRAHMAMEDITATION
    5. NO DIMENSIONS MEDITATION
    6. GOURISHANKAR MEDITATION
    7. MANDALA MEDITATION
    8. WHIRLING MEDITATION

These are Main 8 Active Catharsis meditation available on this planet. There are others but this is the working main ones.

DYNAMIC MEDITATION"This is a meditation in which you have to be continuously alert, conscious, aware. Whatsoever you do, remain a witness."
    - the daily morning meditation at the ashram

WHEN the sleep is broken, the whole nature becomes alive; the night has gone, the darkness is no more, the sun is coming up, and everything becomes conscious and alert. This is a meditation in which you have to be continuously alert, conscious, aware, whatsoever you do. Remain a witness. Don't get lost.

It is easy to get lost. While you are breathing you can forget. You can become one with the breathing so much that you can forget the witness. But then you miss the point. Breathe as fast, as deep as possible, bring your total energy to it, but still remain a witness. Observe what is happening, as if you are just a spectator, as if the whole thing is happening to somebody else, as if the whole thing is happening in the body and the consciousness is just centered and looking. This A woodcutter, a stone-breaker need not do cathartic meditation - the whole day they are doing it. But for the modern man things have changed.

Witnessing has to be carried in all the three steps. And when everything stops, and in the fourth step you have become completely inactive, frozen, then this alterness will come to its peak.

The dynamic Meditation lasts one hour and is in five stages. It can be done alone, but the energy will be more powerful if it is done in a group. It is an individual experience so you should remain oblivious of others around you and keep your eyes closed throughout, preferably using a blindfold. It is best to have an empty stomach and wear loose, comfortable clothing.First Stage: 10 minutes.
    Breathe chaotically through the nose, concentrating always on the exhalation. The body will take care of the inhalation. Do this as fast and as hard as you possibly can - and then a little harder, until you literally become the breathing. Use your natural body movements to help you to build up your energy. Feel it building up, but don't let go during the first stage.Second Stage: 10 minutes.

Explode! Let go of everything that needs to be thrown out. Go totally mad, scream, shout, cry, jump, shake, dance, sing, laugh, throw yourself around. Hold nothing back, keep your whole body moving. A little acting often helps to get you started. Never allow your mind to interfere with what is happening. Be total.Third Stage: 10 minutes.

With raised arms, jump up and down shouting the mantra 'HOO! HOO! HOO!' as deeply as possible. Each time you land, on the flats of your feet, let the sound hammer deep into the sex centre. Give all you have, exhaust yourself totally. Fourth Stage: 15 minutes.
    Stop! Freeze where you are in whatever position you find yourself. Don't arrange the body in any way. A Cough, a movement, anything will dissipate the energy flow and the effort will be lost. Be a witness to everything that is happening to you. Fifth Stage: 15 minutes.
    Celebrate and rejoice with music and dance, expressing your gratitude towards the whole. Carry your happiness with you throughout the day.

If your meditation space prevents you from making a noise, you can do this silent alternative: Rather than throwing out the sound, let the catharsis in the second stage take place entirely through bodily movements. In the third stage the sound 'HOO' can be hammered silently inside and the fifth stage can become an expressive dance.

Someone has said that the meditation we are doing here seems to be sheer madness. It is. And it is that way for a purpose. It is madness with a method; it is consciously chosen.

Remember, you cannot go mad voluntarily. Madness takes possession of you. Only then can you go mad. If you go mad voluntarily, that's a totally different thing. You are basically in control, and one who can control even his madness will never go mad.

Osho talks about some of the reactions that can happen in the body as a result of the deep catharsis of the Dynamic Meditation.

If you feel pain, be attentive to it, don't do anything. Attention is the great sword - it cuts everything. You simply pay attention to the pain.

For example, you are sitting silently in the last part of the meditation, unmoving, and you feel many problems in the body. You feel that the leg is going dead, there is some itching in the hand, you feel that ants are creeping on the body. Many times you have looked and there are no ants. The creeping is inside, not outside. What should you do? You feel the leg is going dead? - be watchful, just give your total attention to it. You feel itching? - don't scratch. That will not help You just give your attention. Don't even open your eyes Just give your attention inwardly, and just wait and watch. Within second, the itching will have disappeared. Whatsoever happens - even if you feel pain, severe pain in the stomach or in the head. It happens because in meditation the whole body changes. It changes it chemistry. New things start happening and the body in a chaos. Sometimes the stomach will be affected, because in the stomach you have suppressed many emotions, and they are all stirred. Some times you feel like vomiting, nauseous. Sometimes you will feel a severe pain in the head because the meditation is changing the inner structure of your brain. Passing through meditation, you are really in a chaos. Soon, things will settle. But for the time being, everything will be unsettled.

So what are you to do? You simply see the pain in the head, watch it. You be a watcher. You just forget that you are a doer, and by and by, everything will subside, and will subside so beautifully and so gracefully that you cannot believe unless you know it. Not only does the pain disappear from the head - because the energy which was creating pain, if watched disappears - the same energy becomes pleasure. The energy is the same.

Pain or pleasure are two dimensions of the same energy. If you can remain silently sitting and paying attention to distractions, all distractions is appear. And when all distractions disappear, you will suddenly become aware that the whole body has disappeared.

Osho has warned against turning this witnessing approach to pain into another fanaticism. If unpleasant physical symptoms - aches and pains or nausea - persist beyond three or four days of daily meditation, there is no need to be a masochist - seek medical advice. This applies to all Osho's meditation techniques

#13 JingleBells, Jan 16, 2020 at 3:08 PM
    Last edited: Jan 17, 2020 at 3:26 AM
  14. JingleBells

JingleBells jιngle
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +184 / 0 / -1
    Oh i i mean if you don't like this i can post other ones, you don't necessarily have to do this to release crap, Its the easiest and you don't need to know what crap you have for this to work, Its a very step by step Scientific process ( explained in those videos) that will Automatically Dump all the crap out

15. LouisBlue
    Creative

Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +250 / 0 / -0
    I'll give it a shot once I am able too.
    Thank you.

16. JingleBells

JingleBells jιngle
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +184 / 0 / -1
    This technique will heal you in 1 hour, even 50 years of therapy fail to do.
    This uses the CHI in your system to power the process. And there is a soundtrack you listen to while doing this, i will post it later. This is Energy healing.

#16 JingleBells, Jan 16, 2020 at 3:35 PM
    Last edited: Jan 16, 2020 at 3:36 PM
  17. LouisBlue
    Creative

Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +250 / 0 / -0
    Ah. Well, to be honest, I don't believe it will absolutely heal me, but it might be a step in the right direction,thank you.

18. JingleBells

JingleBells jιngle
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +184 / 0 / -1
    It uses an altered state of consciousness to heal. Unlike other ways of healing. You are like 100% stepping away from the body, and Intelligence within the body is 100% free to work in this 1 hour, Your body is designed to repair itself, But you block it constantly by thinking thinking thinking worrying thinking worrying thinking, how much energy going waste, In this 1 hour, all that is stopped, And an altered state of consciousness is induced. This is All healing techniques combined into 1. Like you are underestimating this. When i said 1 hour, i really meant it. Not exaggerating. It bypasses the need to talk about it and process it slowly instead this happens on an energy level. And the best part is you don't need to know anything, its fully systematic scientific process. thats why i asked you to understand it so that you can believe that it works. I can even show you scans , Kirlian scans electro photnonic images to convince you that this is not some bullshit. You just have to not block the process. Every cell in your body is programmed to heal. It can heal anything. Its just fucked up energies. This process will heal it. If you can get the hang of it.

#18 JingleBells, Jan 16, 2020 at 4:07 PM
    Last edited: Jan 16, 2020 at 4:11 PM
  19. JingleBells

JingleBells jιngle
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +184 / 0 / -1
    Normally its really hard for people to go into altered state of consciousness in normal meditations, they sit and sit and think and think and think, they are not meditating, they are either thinking or fighting their thoughts, let alone going into altered states to heal. This systematic steps Forces an altered state in you. Thats why its effective.

20. LouisBlue
    Creative

Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +250 / 0 / -0
    It is not that I think it's bullshit. Quite the opposite. I think it is definitely an effective tool to deal with problems, but I don't believe that it will be able to heal me all on its own.

There is no one cure that can heal the mind all on its own. I believe it is a process that includes many different aspects, this being one of them.

I am absolutely convinced it will help. But it won't heal everything. It will put me on the path of healing.

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.