1. Like the site? Help us keep it running! For $5 you can help keep the site running smoothly and disable ads for life. The site is funded by donations like this and minimal ad revenue: Click here to donate $5. Thank you!

Amazing TG Channel on Youtube

Discussion in 'Transgender' started by Diana Liza, Jun 4, 2020.  |  Print Topic

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
  1. Diana Liza

Diana Liza Lurker

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Hi everyone, I am Diana a transwoman from Malaysia. I am a budding content creator for Amazing TG Channel:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsutcddrHlYX4iNuibkX9dg

LGBT people continue to experience various forms of oppression and discrimination in my country and throughout the world.

My channel is created to aim in support the gender equality in our community as well as to raise public’s awareness of understanding and acceptance of transgender.

We post breaking stories on successful transgender around the world. How they manage to address and overcome stigma, discrimination, prejudice, as well as transgender inequality. How they are willing to give up their previous selves to live authentically and truthfully, and eventually achieve happiness and great success.

Your support to this channel is invaluable in helping this community. I hope our little effort can make this world a better place.

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.