1. Like the site? Help us keep it running! For $5 you can help keep the site running smoothly and disable ads for life. The site is funded by donations like this and minimal ad revenue: Click here to donate $5. Thank you!

Am I bisexual? Or am I not?

Discussion in 'Questioning & General LGBT' started by ARC, May 22, 2020.  |  Print Topic

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 3 users.
  1. ARC
    Chatty

ARC Greenhorn
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +24 / 0 / -0
    Hi my name is Abi! I’m super confused at the moment as I’m not sure if I’m bi or not

A few years back I discovered that I found that I had sexual feelings towards other females and males. I brushed this aside that fact but now with this whole lockdown it’s gotten me to thinking and I’m moving out and going to college and I want to have a sexual relationship with both genders.
    This has confused me massively because when I fantasise about being in a relationship I only think about males and having a boyfriend and not females

I thought I only sexualise females and not feel romantically about them but now that I’m looking more deeply into my sexuality and what I like I think I would like to be in a relationship with a female but I know for sure I would like to have a sexual relationship with a female

This is why I’m really confused now but I’m pretty sure I’m not straight mostly because that word just doesn’t feel right and it almost feels like I’m lying when I say it but I just don’t know what I am

Sorry if that was really confusing but if anyone could help me out or tell me their story it would be a great help!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Iharos
    Bookworm

Iharos Addictive Contributor
    Supporter Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +84 / 0 / -0
    Hey Abi! :) 

No worries, I'm sure you'll find this place filled with friendly folks that will try to help you.
    You seem to have made your own case, actually. If straight just somehow doesn't feel right, and you like women and men, then I'm pretty sure that you'll feel comfortable identifying as bisexual. :) 

In search for some other stories about being bi, finding out about it and so on, you can find them in here:
    https://lgbtchat.net/forums/bisexual-pansexual.10/

Best of luck! :) 

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.