1. Like the site? Help us keep it running! For $5 you can help keep the site running smoothly and disable ads for life. The site is funded by donations like this and minimal ad revenue: Click here to donate $5. Thank you!

am i bi?

Discussion in 'Bisexual & Pansexual' started by kanlat16, Apr 15, 2019.  |  Print Topic

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 3 users.
  1. kanlat16

kanlat16 Lurker

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Throughout my younger years i was only attracted to boy but when I got into high school i met this girl who became my best friend. Eventually i had feelings for her, i was in love. We were acting like we're in a relationship and was intimate to each other but we had no label. Years passed she found a boyfriend, I too was in a relationship with men but I still have that growing feeling that i like her, to be selfish, i felt like she only belonged to me. With sex i enjoy more with her but it doesn't mean i don't like boys. Then i tried to explain or somewhat confess to her that I may be Bisexual, she just ignored it and told me she's not into same sex.She was jsut the only girl that i liked, when i try to explore with other girls it doesn't give the thrill or excitement. So I suppressed my feelings. Now i'm really battling with my feelings if im bisexual or lesbian, i have this anxieties lately about my feelings.

2. Doglover44

Doglover44 Curious Explorer
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +38 / 0 / -0
    I have feelings for my best friend

3. Reiichiru
    Anime Lover

Reiichiru Nico!
    Supporter Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +227 / 0 / -0
    Wow that sounds really difficult with your friend. I'm sorry she's being so rude with you. It's pretty unfair.

I'm not sure if it's really so important if your bi or a lesbian. You can just love who ever you fall in love with. Labels *can* change over time anyway.
    You could consider if you want to date or be intimate with men. If you're interested in guys and gals, I guess your bi?

Sounds like your mostly [this girl]-sexual though :'(

4. kanlat16

kanlat16 Lurker

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    I've been with a couple of guys before but didn't really worked out. So far she's the only girl i got intimate with but for now i can't see myself with another women or be intimate with, maybe probably i'm still so attached to her.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

5. Ambient Dawn
    Caffeine Fix

Ambient Dawn Dreams Can Come True
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +84 / 0 / -0
    I know how it feels to be in love with a best friend, I had one back in my middle/high school days, innocent Christian girl(she wasn't so), I did touch her breasts and butt in my asleep then the next night she did the same but she never went any further though to this day, I assumed she was possibly curious but knowing her highly religious family it didn't seem possible for her to be into girls though she knew I was bisexual. All I can say is open your options to love more than just your best friend because reality is she isn't interested like she used to be, I am sure she had feelings for you too and it sure sounds like it.

Though to know if you are actually bisexual or lesbian than you need to go beyond her, go beyond that wall you have trapped yourself in. I am not saying this to be mean, I am saying this because when I was bisexual I had to hide my lesbian self from others and now that I came out at 29(30 now) I am relieved of everything that was hidden. Explore yourself, find the world, look beyond this one girl.

I hope this helps.

6. kanlat16

kanlat16 Lurker

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    I will try to explore more, hopefully it will work out. Thank you for the advice.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  7. Ambient Dawn
    Caffeine Fix

Ambient Dawn Dreams Can Come True
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +84 / 0 / -0
    You're so very welcome.

8. Reiichiru
    Anime Lover

Reiichiru Nico!
    Supporter Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +227 / 0 / -0
    Oh just to add, don't think you need to experiment to find who you are

But it would probably be best to get over her and move on to other things. Seeing new people might help with that :) 

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.