1. $1. For $1 you can help keep the site running smoothly and disable ads for life. The site is funded by donations like this and minimal ad revenue: Click here to make a donation. Thank you!

advice?

Discussion in 'Lesbian' started by spreadpositivevibes, Jan 10, 2017.  |  Print Topic

$1 - Support the site and go ad free for life for $1. Click here to make a donation.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 3 users.
  1. spreadpositivevibes

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    So again, still debating on apologizing to my "ex-best friend." Long story short, I wasn't accepting of myself at the time which is still not okay and I told her I didn't like her after she confessed her feelings for me, then that summer she messaged me out of the blue upset and calling me a mistake. I see her everyday and I just remember our memories and dwell on my own faults, I miss her so much. And I don't know if she misses me but, I want to apolgize but I don't know if I honestly should. If anyone could help or give any advice I would really appreciate it..

2. Jade325
    Chatty

Jade325 Addictive Contributor
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +61 / 0 / -0
    I say she might be angry but I say try to apologize. Try to at least once and if that doesn't work, at least you tried. Then give her time to calm down and get over what she might be angry about. Hope I helped since I never am :p 

3. spreadpositivevibes

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    Thank you but it's difficult because I really don't know how she'll react..

4. Jade325
    Chatty

Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +61 / 0 / -0
    We never do know. We never know what its like to come out as well but here we are (it was sarcasm but yet true, pat on the back, me :p ) But don't be sad if its something negative. Try staying calm. If something bad happens, I'm here. (lets be honest where ELSE would I be? I'm almost always on this site)

5. spreadpositivevibes

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    I know it's just, seems like a lot to take in at once, I don't want to be embarrassed. I don't want a sympthatic sorry either, and I just there's so much else surrounding this situation that even my close mutual friends are just super unaware of what to do.

6. ThoraStark
    Studious

ThoraStark Great Learner
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +71 / 0 / -0
    Of course I don't know the whole story, but it seems to me that you have little to lose if you try to apologise her. Besides, at some point she must have gone through the same things as you did, so she may be understanding - maybe it won't solve all your problems, but it would be a step in the right direction.

7. Jade325
    Chatty

Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +61 / 0 / -0
    Well I'd say for now, say sorry. Then explain main things. For example (verry illogical but still) if some turtle had a fight with a lion, slapped the lion, got a cup and killed its dad. It said sorry for killing the dad. you know what I mean, right?

8. spreadpositivevibes

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    Yes goodness this helped lol! I understand very much now thank you so very much. I will apologize when I completely feel I can without completely panicking. (just not at this moment, there's been a lot going on in my school involving her and her friends and she's very much impacted by it and one my friends is going to help me find the right time) I can't express how much this advice has helped thank you so much again.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 11, 2017 ---
    Yes thank you so much, I plan on doing so now. I have an ideal of her persepective, and I'm going to try my best to help apologize and help her conprehend why I chose to do what I had done.

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
    #8 spreadpositivevibes, Jan 11, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 11, 2017
  9. Jade325
    Chatty

Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +61 / 0 / -0
    Its no problem. Don't worry about it. I am just trying to help...(with my horrible advice)

10. ThoraStark
    Studious

ThoraStark Great Learner
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +71 / 0 / -0
    I hope everything will turn out well for you: good luck :)