1. Like the site? Help us keep it running! For $5 you can help keep the site running smoothly and disable ads for life. The site is funded by donations like this and minimal ad revenue: Click here to donate $5. Thank you!

Adult content. Why do I feel so different after..?

Discussion in 'Lesbian' started by Tipptippy, Jul 20, 2019.  |  Print Topic

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 5 users.
  1. Tipptippy

Tipptippy Lurker

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hi, I am really not sure on what do do with how I feel after using a strap on for the first time.

I have been with my girlfriend for almost 5 years. We never had problems with our sex life ever since. We never used strap on or any toys before til recently. We decided to spice our sex life more. We just wanted to explore new things together. So we ended up deciding to use a strap on for the first time. I’m a top. I put it on and it pleased her. I can tell by her reaction that she really likes it. And when I asked her she told me I am so natural and felt like it’s really a part of me. I’m happy it made her feel that way.

But it made a very different effect on me. As A top i never had a problem before without it even with my previous relationships. I’m sure I do wonders when I do things to my partner. And never really felt like I need a strap on to please my partner ever. Ever. Since, we both agreed we then gave it a try. And after I felt different. I am not even sure what I feel. But it is somewhere between being threatened by it that maybe she will prefer it more than what we were used to. Or I feel scared that maybe one day she’ll be so curious and would lead her to just find a man and try a real one.

I am really not sure of what i feel. But it makes me so sad and anxious about what’s gonna happen next.

I know it sounds so stupid and doesn’t make any sense. But i just need to hear some opinions and advises about my situation.

Thanks in advance.

2. Jo A
    Innocent

Jo A Well-Known Advisor
    Premium Supporter Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +745 / 0 / -0
    First welcome to a safe and wonderful place.

I am sorry but this is what I first thought of - were you assaulted when you were younger (I hope not).

In no way am I implying that is what made you what you are but it could be what has you feeling they way you do.

I really hope I am wrong and someone smarter than me comes along.

Best of luck and please accept my hug filled with well wishes.

Jo A

3. MysterIan
    Alienated

MysterIan Open bisexual, closeted transboy

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    Aww, don't think like that.

You've been together for 5 years, I doubt it's going to end over something so trivial, and you clearly pleasured her just fine, I don't think you have anything to worry about. Have you talked to her about these feelings? I'm sure she'd say the same exact thing.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  4. XaiXaiPhi
    Adorable

XaiXaiPhi Hot Cookie
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0
    hi there. don't think negatively.i agree with Mysterlan, talk to your girlfriend, let her know your feelings. don't be afraid.

5. mike300

mike300 Addictive Advisor
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +273 / 0 / -3
    dont worry!! on the contrary, she will love u more for the pleasures u offer to her ...why to searxh for a man , if u please her so much?

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.