1. Like the site? Help us keep it running! For $5 you can help keep the site running smoothly and disable ads for life. The site is funded by donations like this and minimal ad revenue: Click here to donate $5. Thank you!

Accepting myself

Discussion in 'Transgender' started by WanderingElf92, Dec 5, 2018 at 11:01 PM.  |  Print Topic

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 3 users.
  1. WanderingElf92

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    So after a long time I have finally accepted that I am transgender and I knew my whole life I was a girl at heart and not this male persona that I've been trying to be and im happy that I'm really a female as it's how I truly felt my whole life but I'm still deeply scared and nervous to actually be the real me, but I know it's what I need to do to be truly happy and hopefully my new therapist can work with me so I can get started on hormones as quickly as possible so I can starting living as Danielle and not Dustin... But does anyone have advice for starting the transition from male to female.i read a lot of stuff but still feel scared and lost like what do I do? Lol thank you for reading this

2. Jack_777

Jack_777 Greenhorn
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -1
    I’ve started to speak to a therapist, I hope they will be able to help me with my next step in finding a good endocrinologist. I got my therapist through GenderGP.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. MikaIsAHuman
    Elated

MikaIsAHuman Human...maybe?
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +72 / 0 / -2
    The best ways to start is changing the small things, such us pronouns, you name which I've seen you have sorted, try wearing more 'feminine' clothes, grow your hair out, if you want to maybe try makeup?
    Little things like that can make a big difference when first starting out.

Hope this helps at all.
    Mika.

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.