1. Like the site? Help us keep it running! For $5 you can help keep the site running smoothly and disable ads for life. The site is funded by donations like this and minimal ad revenue: Click here to donate $5. Thank you!

Accept the way I am

Discussion in 'Bisexual & Pansexual' started by Crystal Bewwy, Jun 24, 2020.  |  Print Topic

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 4 users.
  1. Crystal Bewwy

Crystal Bewwy Lurker

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    My brother don't accept me as Pansexual, maybe my parents does but my friends does not and they say I am lesbian :( 

2. Jo A
    Innocent

Jo A The Legend of LGBT
    Premium Supporter Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +2,034 / 2 / -1
    First - welcome to a wonderful place to be and find you.

We are your queer family that understands and are here to listen and be supportive.

Second - acceptance starts with you. Do you see that you are a wonderful person and accept who you are?

Once you look into your soul and accept that, you have the foundation to just be you knowing you are not asking acceptance from others but letting others know you are happy being You.

I know peer acceptance plays a large roll but it helps a lot when you embrace yourself as your peers will see that strength and know you as such.

I wish you well and hope you stay and find the hope and support you need.

We are here for you.

Be you and be strong - Jo

3. starlightprincess

starlightprincess Dedicative Advisor
    Moderator Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +441 / 0 / -1
    I'm really sorry about that<3 They probably just don't understand right now. It says you are 13, that is VERY young. I know I didn't understand what being pan was when I was 13 because I didn't have a lot of exposure to LGBTQ people, not till later in my life. I think they will come around, it may require some more talks with them, but if they care about you, they will<3

4. sweetnsuckulent

sweetnsuckulent Greenhorn

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Have same problem when someone does actually accept am different sexually. Told my best friend would love a Transexual male that is very pretty as my girlfriend. He side yer a homo gay ass.

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.